First cycle

Crazy Eddie

You get pip from the oil... Same reason people get pip from the flu shot.
Just about everyone gets pip at first.. then it stops.
Same reason you got it ... The test e probably used a different oil. But if you keep using it.. it stops.

But I'll definitely continue to pin my quads... Fuckin hate pinning my glutes. So fuckin awkward. Plus a few hundred injections in my quads... No problems. Just stay away from your it band.
I gotta respectfully disagree brother. And I’ll explain why.
I have tried multiple different kinds of enanthate esters over the years. And they all give me pain. Some of the compounds were grape seed, some cotton seed and some caster oils, even tried MCT oil. Same results every time. From .3 on up bad pain for days. Redness.Swelling. Severe discomfort to the point I have to take Advil and put an icy hot patch over the injection site, for about 3-4 days.
Now I know my guy uses grape seed oil for the 3 different kinds of test he sells. It’s all the same. I get PIP from the test E. And not the C or P. Or the Nandrolone Decanoate. All using the same oil. Without getting into some giant lengthy novel about esters and molecular weight carbon atoms bla bla. I’m goin to say it’s the ester,not the oil.
The Test C I use is 250mg/ml I can put 3ml of that and Test P in my body. Thats around 600+mg of test and ZERO pain.
Yet same oil. Same 250mg/ml of Test E and can barely do 75mg without wicked pain and my entire torso turning red for days.
Now I’m not a doctor or a rocket scientist.
But to me that says im allergic to the enanthate ester plain and simple.

And I’m 100% sure my guy is dosing it properly because I’ve gotten bloods done and seen my test levels. I’ve even gone so far as to pin myself 500mg on a day of a blood test and seen my test levels at 3000 and free test at 1000. So I know the stuff is legit. Aside from the gains. The bloodwork doesn’t lie.
Also elevated absolute Neutrophils levels the day of the test indicate my body is trying to fight something off it doesn’t agree with.

So. Not saying you are wrong.
I’m just saying I don’t believe personally it’s the oil because we have ruled that out by process of elimination. And I’ve heard of people having the same issue as me. And switching to test C and no more pain.
Besides from experience I prefer Cypionate ester over Enanthate because I feel it packs more of a punch at least with my body. And Propionate I really like also I feel like I can lift a truck the days I decide to use some Test P

Crazy Eddie

My calories are 4000 to not wither away....you and I are very alike...
Same here. I gotta keep at least 3k calories in to slowly grow. Which is easy for me. Hell two 14-16 oz steaks is 2500 calories right there.
If you are eating the right stuff you really only need 3 solid meals a day and you can snack in between and be fine. Now if you’re trying to be Ronnie Coleman then yeah you need more lol

Crazy Eddie

The eating is exhausting!!! Not to mention you feel like shit eating all the time..hats off to pros and ams.
Get a blender and blend some of your meals up and drink em. It’s a lot easier to open your mouth and pour something in it and swallow , vs chewing and having to do all that and swallow and repeat the process. It does something to your head the chewing part, for me at least.
Yes it’s going to possibly taste like shit. But it’s much easier for the psychological part to get the food down

Crazy Eddie

So did my third pin on Friday and no pip. Sticking with the thigh for now anyway. Just started a new job last week so a little distracted. Apart from that I feel a slight improvement...... maybe 15% better than before i started. I am doing only 125mg twice a week for now. Taking a good Multi vitamin and omega 3 every day too. Not as tired in the evening now so helps with the gym.
I gotta be honest with you brother most multi vitamins are shit. Full of fluff. And those are for regular people who need the bare minimum. Now that you are “enhanced”
You are going to need 2-3 times the vitamins a non enhanced person needs.
I recommend getting each vitamin separately. Sure you can still do your one a day multivitamin. But here’s a short list of some that I feel are essential for being enhanced.
Magnesium,zinc,vitamin C&D. Fish oil. Potassium. DHA 700. Also you’re going to need electrolytes. Get a good electrolyte powder. Even though I feel Pink Himalayan salt in water works the best for me. You can also try that. Just a little bit until the water barely tastes salty. Pink Himalayan salt has magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium,and a few other crucial minerals and vitamins.Curcumin aka turmeric extract. Thats going to help combat heart enlargement. P5P is going to help with keeping your prolactin levels down. High prolactin is responsible for energy/motivation and libido. There are a handful of other vitamins that I take. But those should be a good start for you.
I can’t stress enough the importance of vitamins and electrolytes to an enhanced person. And at 250mg a week, trust me you are going to need it to maximize your health and gains. Don’t take them for granted.

BulkinWes

I gotta respectfully disagree brother. And I’ll explain why.
I have tried multiple different kinds of enanthate esters over the years. And they all give me pain. Some of the compounds were grape seed, some cotton seed and some caster oils, even tried MCT oil. Same results every time. From .3 on up bad pain for days. Redness.Swelling. Severe discomfort to the point I have to take Advil and put an icy hot patch over the injection site, for about 3-4 days.
Now I know my guy uses grape seed oil for the 3 different kinds of test he sells. It’s all the same. I get PIP from the test E. And not the C or P. Or the Nandrolone Decanoate. All using the same oil. Without getting into some giant lengthy novel about esters and molecular weight carbon atoms bla bla. I’m goin to say it’s the ester,not the oil.
The Test C I use is 250mg/ml I can put 3ml of that and Test P in my body. Thats around 600+mg of test and ZERO pain.
Yet same oil. Same 250mg/ml of Test E and can barely do 75mg without wicked pain and my entire torso turning red for days.
Now I’m not a doctor or a rocket scientist.
But to me that says im allergic to the enanthate ester plain and simple.

And I’m 100% sure my guy is dosing it properly because I’ve gotten bloods done and seen my test levels. I’ve even gone so far as to pin myself 500mg on a day of a blood test and seen my test levels at 3000 and free test at 1000. So I know the stuff is legit. Aside from the gains. The bloodwork doesn’t lie.
Also elevated absolute Neutrophils levels the day of the test indicate my body is trying to fight something off it doesn’t agree with.

So. Not saying you are wrong.
I’m just saying I don’t believe personally it’s the oil because we have ruled that out by process of elimination. And I’ve heard of people having the same issue as me. And switching to test C and no more pain.
Besides from experience I prefer Cypionate ester over Enanthate because I feel it packs more of a punch at least with my body. And Propionate I really like also I feel like I can lift a truck the days I decide to use some Test P
E actually hits harder but cyp last longer and it’s not necessarily about esters or oils it’s about how your body accepts you are introducing a foreign substance in your body and its first thing is to try and reject it sometimes it works and sometimes it don’t I lost leg muscle because of it but I still pin in my quads bout only on the side now not the front. And definitely make sure you aspirate. But this is an individual problem for you different for others so you are 100% correct about yourself just for others it’s not the same. I can pin anywheres I want now hell I pin in my traps sometimes lol but it’s just my body accepts it. And yeah you can break it down to molecular level and what not but it doesn’t change what your body accepts and doesn’t. I think everyone is correct in what there saying but in there experience it doesn’t mean it’s everyone. So I back you on your statement. Like test 400 gtfo here I don’t want it lmao. And it definitely sounds like your body wants to reject the enthanate.

suppsforlife

yeah, but you need to inject in both.
also, preferably multiple times from different angles to ensure they won't shrink uniformly

skullywooly

So I have a couple of weeks done on the test now and not noticing a huge difference. Slightly less tired in the evenings and sessions a bit better......mood haven't gone up that much at all. Would it be worth increase to 1/2 mil 3 times a week which would go from 250 mg/week up to 375 mg/week

suppsforlife

wait a bit longer because just a couple of weeks of test E or C is not enough for them to fully kick into the system.
yet, you can still increase because 375 mg/week is still not a huge dosage

suppsforlife

Ok cool thanks for that......I'll go up to 375 and stay there for April and then get a blood test and see where I'm at then
sounds like a plan. after about 4 weeks of staying on 375 mg you can have the blood test. it'll reveal the level it keeps you at. but you're likely to continue seeing improvements even from the 250 mg/week from week 3 onward