First cycle

Gainz.

Fantastic info there dude......I can see the logic in rotating the location. I started off in my right thigh and the next time I'll do my left and get my wife to do it so she can help with the ass shot. I was a bit nervous the first time since I'd never self pinned that size before, used smaller ones, subcutaneous, after a hospital operation to stop clots but they were much smaller. Wasn't as bad as I had anticipated.
Perfect analogy of the punch alright, exactly how it feels.

Also how are you using the pins and barrels to inject?
Like did you buy a bunch of 1ml syringes and 25g or 27g pins?
And you're using the same pins to pull with that you are injecting with?

It's a little more expensive (I mean an extra $12 bucks)
And more work... But what I do is I buy 100 3ml barrels (for my blasts, don't worry about this part 🤣🤣) 100 1ml barrels for my trt, 100 20g 1" needles to draw with and 100 27g 1" needles to pin with.
Drawing with 25g or 27g is a bitch. You have to push back and forth and it takes forever.
Drawing with 20g takes 2 seconds. It's basically a straw.
So I draw with 20g, pull an extra .2ml of air into the barrel and swap to the 27g.
Flip the barrel over and tap the air. That way there's a little .2ml of air where the plunger is. That way when you push it in, the little bit of air pushes alllllll the oil out!

As you can see from the chart below, even after only going through the top of the vial once... It's going to be much duller than you think.

(This really makes a difference when you run multiple compounds later on)

Plus using a different pin to draw and inject is just that much safer

Attachments

• received_442783658187405.jpeg
    received_442783658187405.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2

skullywooly

So I'm using 23G needles and 1 mil syringe since I'm only doing a half a mil at a time. The small bit of air to push it all out is a good idea. And it's 1 inch long

kingswe3are

Well I have test on the way so as soon as it arrives I'll start......after reading all you guys comments I'm actually looking forward to seeing how much better daily life will be and loving my gym again
Brother your attitude, energy, sex drive, etc. is going to change. Your total Quality Of Life will be so much better.
Back in the day when I first got tested mine was extremely low also. Below 100 I was told. Mine was from using steroids in the past & drug use. Or that was what I was told anyways.

Gainz.

So I bought 100 1 mil syringe, 100 23g pins 1 inch and 100 alcohol wipes and cost less than 30 euro so not bad

Yeah everyone starts with 23g.
Drawing and pinning..
But going to 20g draw and 27g pin is going to make life a lot better.

Honestly you can just order some 27g and use the 23g to draw and 27g to pin.
I'm not sure what you're prices are over there but I can get 100 27g 1" pins for $12-15 bucks.
And trust me there a huge difference between 23g and 27g

skullywooly

Yeah the price isn't that much over here either......I'll get some of the 27G and the 20 to draw.......when I was drawing with the 23 I thought I was doing something wrong cause it took a while to draw but then I realised it was the fact the it's oil based. Went in smoothly tho.

Gainz.

Yeah the price isn't that much over here either......I'll get some of the 27G and the 20 to draw.......when I was drawing with the 23 I thought I was doing something wrong cause it took a while to draw but then I realised it was the fact the it's oil based. Went in smoothly tho.

Yeah exactly... It takes forever to draw with 23g.

I've used 18g to draw.. but I feel like it leaves really big holes in the vial too.
Not bad for a blast when you run through a vial every week or two.. but for trt.... 😬😬... Idk.

Gainz.

those holes could've been in your ass so be careful out there :ROFLMAO:

You're trying to get me to over share for the new members aren't you?
Well I'm not falling into that trap!

..... So there I was on earth day... Hands tied to the headboard and my ankles tied to my hands... I feel like she was really trying to prove a point that day.... 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Also.. I have pinned with 20g. I ran out of my 25g and 27g... Too impatient to wait another day. I didn't think it was going to be that bad... It was... It really was! It was like pushing a fuckin nail through my skin and I bled like... Well me after that earth day 🤣😂🤣🤣.

Gainz.

It sounds like taking test is gonna turn me into a sexual deviant 🤣🤣

Test... No...tren and mast... You bet your sweet little ass 🤣😂🤣😉

But to be fair... I've been a sexual deviant since.... 13 years old. Id love to blame it on the tren... But... No. It's me, I'm just fucked in the head.

suppsforlife

Tren just brings out your true sexual preferences. It won't make you gay (there's a myth it does). People who claim Tren turned them gay always were, but they hid it. Starting to use Tren and they've started showing their 'true potential'

Gainz.

Tren just brings out your true sexual preferences. It won't make you gay (there's a myth it does). People who claim Tren turned them gay always were, but they hid it. Starting to use Tren and they've started showing their 'true potential'

I guess that means my true sexual preference is "YES"
😂🤣

BulkinWes

Liar I’m gay af when I’m on tren when I’m off I’m like eewwwwww