First cycle

skullywooly

Well that's it guys.......fist shot of 125mg done and all ......wasn't as bad as I was imagining with the needle. So hopefully on the road to a better quality of life

BulkinWes

Well that's it guys.......fist shot of 125mg done and all ......wasn't as bad as I was imagining with the needle. So hopefully on the road to a better quality of life
Heck yes brother keep us updated on everything and we will try to give you advice here and there to help you make tweaks on stuff. But I’m happy for you I hope you get the feeling you’re wanting to and I’m sure you will. But make sure to stay on top of getting blood checked and give blood once every couple months.

skullywooly

Heck yes brother keep us updated on everything and we will try to give you advice here and there to help you make tweaks on stuff. But I’m happy for you I hope you get the feeling you’re wanting to and I’m sure you will. But make sure to stay on top of getting blood checked and give blood once every couple months.
I will keep you guys updated. As for bloods I'll get them done early may.
What's the idea behind giving blood

BulkinWes

I will keep you guys updated. As for bloods I'll get them done early may.
What's the idea behind giving blood
It creates more red blood cells which can cause you to have high blood pressure and also not common unless using a lot but can enlarge your heart so giving blood bi monthly is important. Giving blood is just as important as getting your test results especially if you’re doing TRT.

BulkinWes

Ok so I'll get on that...... appreciate all the advice
Yes sir not a problem that’s what we are all here for man to help each other at and keep everyone as safe as possible. We are a big family of misfits that love helping each other and just sharing experiences and knowledge.

Gainz.

View attachment 868285
So this is my current physique, sitting at 110kg body weight so not bad for having low test
Bro... You're about to blow the fuck up.
You already look better than 95% of people.. once your test levels are above normal... You're going to explode!

And if you don't have a blood pressure cuff at home... Probably a good idea.
You can get one for like $15 - $20 on Amazon. Pretty good idea to check it at least 2-3 times a week. Especially since you're just starting trt

BulkinWes

Yeah... another one who's bigger than me...
(So close to quitting 😂🤣😂)
Yeah but you ain’t been bulking I’m big cuz I been doing this bulking for 2 years. And ol boy is either as big as me or almost and he’s just been smashing it it looks like. He’s gonna be a monster lol

Gainz.

Yeah but you ain’t been bulking I’m big cuz I been doing this bulking for 2 years. And ol boy is either as big as me or almost and he’s just been smashing it it looks like. He’s gonna be a monster lol

Yeah I don't bulk and cut... I just slowly gain.
I'm way too vain not to have abs 😂🤣😂

skullywooly

Cheers dude........have my own gym at home so no excuse lol. Over 20 years natty too so definitely paid my dues.
Little bit of muscle tightness in the thigh where I did the first shot, no pain just feels like I knocked it off something if you know what I mean.

Gainz.

Cheers dude........have my own gym at home so no excuse lol. Over 20 years natty too so definitely paid my dues.
Little bit of muscle tightness in the thigh where I did the first shot, no pain just feels like I knocked it off something if you know what I mean.

Oh yeah... In all of our excitement... We forgot to tell you about "pip"
Post injection pain.
It's gonna be a little uncomfortable for the first few times. It's the oil mixing with your muscles. But it stops... It's just like a flu shot.
The more oil and the more ml you put it in... The more pip.
But it will clear up in 2-3 days... And then again the next time you pin. But it will get better and better the more you do it, and then eventually you won't get it.
Until you try different compounds.

Just wait until you pin 5ml of test,tren, mast and deca... You wanna talk about pip?
My knee swelled up and turned purple and I had a severe limp for several days!

Gainz.

Oh I'm sure the results will be worth the little bit of pain

Yeah you won't get "pain" from a half ml of test. Just a little soreness... Like someone punched you 3 days ago, or exactly like the soreness people get from the flu shot.

The "pain" doesn't happen until you start upping the dosage and ml.
Like if you decide to run 600mg of test, 400 tren, 300 mast, 500 EQ and load it all in one 5ml syringe and send it home. That's when the "pain" can start 😂🤣.
But that's what I do... And I don't get pip anymore.
Just like everything else... Your muscles will get used to it.

Now here's another little piece of advice.
Since you're going to be on trt... Forever. Pinning real estate isn't... Endless.
You have your delts, quads, (upper and lower) and your glutes. Scar tissue is a very real thing. And even though I've only been doing this for 2 years.. I'm already running into problems.
So I developed a little bit of a system. I pin right delt, left delt, right glute, left glute, right high quad, left high quad, right low quad left low quad. This keeps the areas kinda fresh and prevents too much scar tissue from building up. Last year I was pinning my quads so often, I have a maybe 2" diameter area on both my quads where it's very hard to pin! It's hard for the needle to break the skin and it's extremely hard to push the oil out of the syringe. There's just so much scar tissue there. I was also running a big blast with short and fast esters so I was pinning constantly. All in the same exact area.. like an idiot.
If you have a wife ... Having her pin your glutes and rear delts can make life easier.
Because I pin my side and front delts. I just can't pin my rear delts myself.

The red dots 🔴 show the 2 spots on your glutes where you can inject.
But the purple 🟣... Basically anywhere in those big purple circles. That's what I meant by upper and lower quad, and front,side, rear delt.

Attachments

• 30db161b9d5598d081c345c77d206cc8.jpg
    30db161b9d5598d081c345c77d206cc8.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 64ecf72214ac583ece5509fe_HRT_Injections_Illustration_03_IM.jpg
    64ecf72214ac583ece5509fe_HRT_Injections_Illustration_03_IM.jpg
    725.1 KB · Views: 1

skullywooly

Fantastic info there dude......I can see the logic in rotating the location. I started off in my right thigh and the next time I'll do my left and get my wife to do it so she can help with the ass shot. I was a bit nervous the first time since I'd never self pinned that size before, used smaller ones, subcutaneous, after a hospital operation to stop clots but they were much smaller. Wasn't as bad as I had anticipated.
Perfect analogy of the punch alright, exactly how it feels.