17 Year Old Cycle Advice and Tips

yerski777

Hey everyone again! After some thinking, I’m going to do a cycle. Thank you guys a lot for your detailed advice, that is why I’m starting this thread so I can do everything in the safest way possible. I’m am planning to do this cycle with Test E. Same dosages, 12 weeks, same PCT. I have my diet to a T already, and a training program by an IFBB pro which is custom tailored to me, so I truly believe I will get the best out of this choice.

Anything you guys recommend I change? Also, any specific sources you recommend for all these products?

Once again, I greatly appreciate the advice given in my last thread. I’ll keep you guys posted with what’s happening so I can stay safe with my “irresponsible” decision.

BiggyBill

That’s a good cycle advice for a beginner, not sure if is worth changing anything. Just change dosages/ cycle lenghts of any compounds according to your feels and experinece whilst already running them.
in terms of sources - im pretty sure you’re going to find whatever you need checking the forum.
i can give you my personal source, but is forbidden to talk about sources openly in forums.

HulkSmashShan

Bro you are 17!!! Man unless you have been on some prolonged opiate abuse or something then your test should be golden. I personally would not intervene with your natural testosterone supply until at least 21 and really more like 23-25. It's your life and your decision but please think over what I am saying here. If you just have to do it and there is nothing going to talk you out of it then go extremely slow and light and as always what goes up must come down my friend.

suppsforlife

Bill, as usual, you are right.
Steroids boost the efficiency of dieting and working out! the more you do, the more benefits

yerski777

Hey guys, just have a quick question on my cycle. Everything’s mostly smooth so far, doing the first pin of week 4 tomorrow! I’ve been taking .5mg Arimidex since week 2, and I have low-moderate back and shoulder/arm acne. Would you recommend i up the dose? If so how much? Or should I wait longer into the cycle to change anything?

I am not leaning towards one or the other, just seeking advice from the more experienced. Thank you guys a lot!

yerski777

Also, since I’m here. If I were to throw Dbol is here what’s the best route? I’m starting week 4 as I said, and planning on a 12 week cycle

suppsforlife

Hey guys, just have a quick question on my cycle. Everything’s mostly smooth so far, doing the first pin of week 4 tomorrow! I’ve been taking .5mg Arimidex since week 2, and I have low-moderate back and shoulder/arm acne. Would you recommend i up the dose? If so how much? Or should I wait longer into the cycle to change anything?

I am not leaning towards one or the other, just seeking advice from the more experienced. Thank you guys a lot!
arimidex has absolutely nothing to do with your acne issues. try anti acne solutions, creams, shampoos etc.
Also, do you take 0.5 mg Arimidex on a daily basis? it may be too much! try reducing a little bit if you don't get high estrogen symptoms (check for them online). and while checking for those symptoms, also look up for the low estrogen symptoms if you don't have something with it. Arimidex suppresses estrogen. acne is not produced by estrogen.
Also, since I’m here. If I were to throw Dbol is here what’s the best route? I’m starting week 4 as I said, and planning on a 12 week cycle
Better don't add it at all. Go test alone until the end. If you're absolutely sure you want it - your best bet is to add it the last 4 weeks in low dosage at around 20-30 mg a day. Will need to add liver protection too!

yerski777

arimidex has absolutely nothing to do with your acne issues. try anti acne solutions, creams, shampoos etc.
Also, do you take 0.5 mg Arimidex on a daily basis? it may be too much! try reducing a little bit if you don't get high estrogen symptoms (check for them online). and while checking for those symptoms, also look up for the low estrogen symptoms if you don't have something with it. Arimidex suppresses estrogen. acne is not produced by estrogen.

Better don't add it at all. Go test alone until the end. If you're absolutely sure you want it - your best bet is to add it the last 4 weeks in low dosage at around 20-30 mg a day. Will need to add liver protection too!
Got it, thank you. Dbol is really catching my eye but I’ll hold off for a bit longer at least. I also need to do more research on liver protectors before I dive into that. I’m taking arimidex every other day, I assumed bacne was a side effect of high estrogen, but I was misinformed. In that case should I even keep taking it? I’m feeling fine while taking it how I am now, but I only took it in response to an increase in back acne.

BodyGear

Got it, thank you. Dbol is really catching my eye but I’ll hold off for a bit longer at least. I also need to do more research on liver protectors before I dive into that. I’m taking arimidex every other day, I assumed bacne was a side effect of high estrogen, but I was misinformed. In that case should I even keep taking it? I’m feeling fine while taking it how I am now, but I only took it in response to an increase in back acne.
supps explained it great. Arimidex is for estrogen suppression. check online the high and low estrogen symptoms. take arimidex based on your symptoms. (too much estrogen - increase dosage / not enough estrogen - decrease dosage).

suppsforlife

liver protections can be anything you can find in a supplements store. just make sure is a good quality product.
arimidex is still good, but to keep estrogen at bay (water retention, gyno etc.) but too much arimidex (killing estrogens) won't allow you gain muscles, hurts your libido and erections etc.
again, about acne - there are anti acne solutions you can try.

HulkSmashShan

Hold the press!!!! Did I read correctly that you are 17 years old? I know that you are going to do what you are gonna do but bruh you are messing with hormones while in a development stage. You are playing with the rest of your life man! It seems that you are dead set on doing this, my little brother was too. He killed himself at 20. Man I wish you all the best in the world. I don't even have the words as I sit here trying I think of the right ones to say to you..... Man just take everything super slow. I cannot stress enough that you are making a mistake.

Twizted

Hold the press!!!! Did I read correctly that you are 17 years old? I know that you are going to do what you are gonna do but bruh you are messing with hormones while in a development stage. You are playing with the rest of your life man! It seems that you are dead set on doing this, my little brother was too. He killed himself at 20. Man I wish you all the best in the world. I don't even have the words as I sit here trying I think of the right ones to say to you..... Man just take everything super slow. I cannot stress enough that you are making a mistake.
100% could not have said it better.

yerski777

100% could not have said it better.
Hahahah yes I am aware I’m dumb. Just dead set on doing it, just want to come to people for advice so I can gain the best results. I really do appreciate the concern for me though, and I am so sorry for your brother.

Twizted

Hahahah yes I am aware I’m dumb. Just dead set on doing it, just want to come to people for advice so I can gain the best results. I really do appreciate the concern for me though, and I am so sorry for your brother.
Can I ask why you are so dead set on using steroids? Your body should be at peak testosterone levels naturally. Which means right now with proper diet and training you should be able to explode.

yerski777

Just want to grow big fast, been eating huge amounts of food with adequate macros and not seeing the results I want. I also just absolutely love working out, so seeing gains faster is just a big dopamine release :)

BiggyBill

Oh i somewhat missed the point you’re 17!?!
You def shouldn’t be using anything. It may seem nothing now, but you’ll regret