Afraid of needles ?

Nytex

Although it sounds like none of us who are experienced users ever had a care about needles that couldnt be further from the truth. I dont think I know one guy that can honestly say he wasnt scared on his very first pin . So its perfectly normal to say " I dont like needles " , because thats a natural reaction.

A few things to consider when deciding if you can go through with this. 1 is remember you are not shooting in to a vein, so unlike the movies that show junkies shooting up, we jabe our selves in the meaty parts like the butt cheek . So theres no worries about an air bubble causing an embolism or passing through the vein and going too deep or any of the other scary thoughts on that. 2 the pain, well really most needles Id say you cant even feel going in, but if I ever do feel it, the pain would be about equal to plucking 1 chest hair out if that means anything to you.  3 is as long as you are clean and sterile in your process there is almost no way I can think of to hurt your self, the worst that will happen with poor technique is whats called PIP ( post injection pain ) which will feel like you fell on your ass while ice skating.

So to anyone who is out there saying " I only want orals because I dont want to inject " thats a big mistake. In the long run you will see how mild and even beneficial to your body injectable testosterone is. Believe me after a couple weeks you wont think anything of it because you will be enjoying the added testosterone so much.

B

Burrr

Yea, for me it was the whole concept of injecting a drug with a needle. It sounds so much more extreme than popping a pill.

After several cycles the pinning is just part of the routine, even the ED pins are no big deal. I do still push the needle in really slow... in case I hit a nerve and start twitching. I started out with using 23g needles and recently switched to 25g. I really like the 25, not much pain with those little suckers. 

I used one of my old 23g yesterday and you could feel that sucker pop a little as it punctured the different layers of skin,

3rd_levelup

I was shaking bitch my first poke sure there is always the element of fear. Good pinning practices and techniques are a must so know your pinning muscle groups !!

Dolf

I always say it's not natural to want to stab yourself with a metal object. We all started with that feeling deep in your gut, and the fear of the unknown. Courage is being able to deal with fear, and still perform the task at hand. 

csancheezy

may not know about cheezy is that I used to be that guy putting a needle into my arm for years. I was addicted to opiates for about 9 years and the last part of that was IV use!! Woo your boy was a mess, what a terrible life. I did get set free several years ago thanks to the good Lord, and havent looked back. But i can tell you even after the craziness of that life when it was time for my first glute injection I was all shook up lol. I was trying to act like I wasnt though haha

Turning 40

Couldn't agree more with the posts above.

I'm not fond of needles, but I don't fear them. I give blood for example. So I was not expecting any trouble with pinning, I was wrong! Got all the prep done, filled syringe, cleaned area no problem. Got the needle within an inch and the fear hit. My back began sweating like a tart in church. I pierced the skin, ok, pressed down then hit the muscle, and freaked! Yanked the needle out.

Now it wasn't anymore painful than piercing the skin but, for some strange reason, I was not expecting it and I freaked. Went downstairs for a coffee and gave myself a good talking to (along the lines of "quit being such a pussy!"). Went back and did it.

It does get much easier very quickly. Once you've done it 4-5 times it's pretty easy, but that first time can be daunting.

Outlawthing

Never had a prob after I figured out you could use a smaller needle the gym rat I got my first cycle gave me 18 gauge  needles to pin with you could see down the tip  after a few of those I went back to the drawing board  

deluxe

Since my gear isn't arriving until Monday I decided to do a test today. I got my 3cc syringes with the 23g 1" needles yesterday. So after reading this, I prepped the quad, stuck it in there.. did the pull back to just to try and see if I hit a vein. I'm pleasantly surprised, didn't feel a thing besides the little pinch. PIP must be one of those things to get used to, but heck.. just sticking that 23g in there is gonna be a joyride. 18 sounds awfully big.. that would scare the crap out of me especially for a first cycle.

strong

Hey Cheezy, God bless you for changing your lifestyle.. Addiction tears apart you, your friends and family.. Youre a true man to stand up and be responsible.. I commend you.....

siegmund

lol she I started the same ,asshole gym rat that messed me up,(well I messed myself up ,my choice) but his advise ,anyway he had me going to agway ,getting those big needles they use on the horses ,I think I was using like 18g 1.5 inch. Ouchhh

fatboy1937

I've been using 22's since my first TRT pin in the dr's office, guess I'm a creature of habit, err is that a dumbass, lol

Outlawthing

Me to fats I use 22 as well  been good to me so far so good  tried 25 they pin easy bit I feel like I'm gonna break it it is so flimsey

csancheezy

no kind of life, no one should have to live in that bondage.  I know you know  sieg, and those experiences are very valuable...  Having a wife, a kid, responsibility, freedom, these are the things that make a life.