Afraid of needles ?

jonathan

It was daunting ,like i dont want to stick that in me ,but when did,i was like was that it,in a freaky kind of way i like my pin days now lol

siegmund

its all good till you hit the shorts. My last 3or 4 cycles have been shorts and.im ripped up ,,and.dolf. I know I ran it by you 100times but.i still havnt hit my pecs. I feel like I gonna get my heart but.i need more sites , I got quads.delts and.my ass I stipped.front delts. Anything over 1/2 ml and its to much they burn. I'm thinking lats ,but dam

austing0525

I remember when I first took the leap into the anabolics world.. I started with orals and then moved into injecting.. Naturally I hated needles I don't think I can say I know anyone that likes going and getting a shot from the doctor or from anyone for that matter.. The first pin I got was done by a close friend of mine and I was still scared at that but he showed me the proper techniques. I would say he pined me 4 times in the quad before I felt comfortable enough to take on the challenge my self.. After the fist time of pinning my self I would say I lost alot of the fear but I was nervous and sweaty as hell!!! 

Chazzycharlie

First cycle was 6 weeks of test prop, pinning every other day 'not too wise', drew blood from my left arse cheek whilst aspirating 'probably from shaking with nerves', that was my very first pin and it scared the shit out of me, so I changed the needle and went in the delts and did the whole cycle rotating each side, have just finished my third cycle of prop and have never jabbed anywhere other than my delts, injecting yourself can be very scary but find a site which feels comfortable for you and go with it!

Tuff

NYT, I will str8 up admit, I don't care if its to Ronnie Coleman or an 7 year old girl scout, I do not like needles. But, if im going to get a shot, I would rather give it to myself. Back in the day,  I used to wrap an ice cube in some toilet paper, so it wouldn't be to slippery and place on the selected spot and count to 60. After that, I could have shot myself with a nail gun and not felt anything. After all these years Ive gotten a little bit better, but still a puss when it comes to shots.

Outlawthing

Well cheesy hit the lat today not bad yet let wife do it I can't get to mine myself like I said not bad yet ........we will see 

austing0525

Thanks Siegmund, well my brothas tell me if this happens to anyone else, So when im getting ready to pin I go through the normal preparations like normal clean the top of the vial, draw test, tren, or what ever Im on at the time, swap my needle out and clean my injection site and then right as im getting ready to pin I get the sweats really bad!!! and its not like I haven't done this a million times before. I just get nervous and don't know why! does this happen to anyone else?

csancheezy

wife dont like pinning me so I will have to do it solo, but I got some pretty big chicken wings so it shouldnt be too hard. Hows it feeling now?

austing0525

That's true Siegmund but Im not scared of pinning I just get really sweaty when it comes time but im sure it will go away after a while.. Outlawthing whats it feel like pinning your Lat? and do you do it your self or have some help?

Chazzycharlie

I get this quite a bit, usually when I first start my cycle... There further in I get the easier it is, my attitude completely changes obviously because of the test; more agression, confidence and a sense of I don't give an eff, but the first few jabs always gives me the 'shakes' which leads to serious PIP haha, when will I learn.

A

Axle

who you are at one point and time the Pin has control.  Over time you become in control of the pin.  You have to mentally overcome the Pin.  I still have my mental blocks on some areas .  Look at the pin smile and say your my bitch today lol.   For real though it will get better, there are lots of little things you can do like the ice cube, heating your gear, ETC.  Always remember the goal at hand when you pin.  We are not just sticking ourselves for pleasure there is a goal in mind whatever yours may be keep that in you head. 

As far as the lats bros, it not bad but best make sure that gear your pushing is smooth.  If you get PIP there buddy it will but a damper on your day, Its happened to me before I was walking like I had a board taped to my back.  I cant reach mine very well so I have to get my ol lady to give me that one.  I have a RN ol lady so after a day at the office she is throwing the dart in me with one hand full of laundry and a swifter duster in her mouth. LOL     wish she did more than just carry it in her mouth, the swifter duster that is...