Anavar only cycle at 50yrs old

Newby1973

Hi Gents ,
I'm looking to do an anavar only cycle 4/6 weeks I'm new to steroids and health concious. I've just had blood work done as a stating point for baseline .
I have a number of supplements to take during cycle (Tongkat Ali ,NAC ,Tudca ,Milk thisle and nova for PTC.
I believe you also need to drink 10 pints of water a day.
I'm going to take 25mg split per day and see how it goes ,I will take blood work a month into cycle to see how my body reacts ,I'm taking the tongkat Ali to try and reduce the suppression slightly.

How does this sound any advice would be appreciated I'm only looking for a re-comp with some additional lean muscle.
Would OSTERINE help this cycle.

thanks in advance

Screenshot 2023-07-09 at 08.29.14.png

Newby1973

Appreciate Test is Best but for wanted to just dip my toe in the water to see what it feels like being enhanced .

Gainz.

Men don't do oral only cycles.... That's for women.
Any amount of gear will shut down your natural test.
If it's 1mg a week or 1,000mg a week. Your natural test will be turned off.
So adding a tiny bit of anavar is all you will be getting. You won't get your natural levels plus the anavar.
And since it's a oral your only getting a percentage of that 25mg. Different studies show as little as 30% while others show 70%.
So at best your getting 70% of 25mg of anavar a day... This is gonna suppress you more than help you.
This is why men run a test base.

If you want to dip a toe... I recommend a 12-14 week cycle of 300mg of test e (or c... They are the same... Just pick one. I like e because it's easier to find in 300mg per ml)

But honestly... At 50 years old and in the lower middle range for test you should really look into trt.
Most of us here are on it. Either doctor appointment or self prescribed... Probably most of us are self prescribed because the cost is so much lower and we don't have to hide our blasts.

Now if you decide to run your test cycle, you will need 2 vials of test e, some arimidex for any high est sides that might pop up and some clomid or Nova for your pct.
The pct starts 4 weeks after your last pin.
40mg every day for the first 2 weeks, then 20mg a day for the last 2 weeks (total pct is 4 weeks long)
Then you can wait 8 weeks and do another cycle.

Or... You can skip that pct bullshit and blast and cruise... Most people fall in love with the way gear makes them feel around week 8 and decide to stay on a smaller dose forever.
Then you don't need the clomid or Nova.
You just drop your test dose down to 100,125,150mg per week.

So in short... Don't run a oral only cycle. It's only gonna hurt you. And gear is the tits... Just give it a go... You'll love it!
And you're absolutely right about the water... Orals or not... You want to be drinking water constantly!!!

Gainz.

wanted to say it, but then I've read your post @Gainz. so not sure if there's anything else I should add :D

Reading back I should have been more clear about the pct.

Some people use Nova for their pct, some use clomid... While some use both.
The main reason why people use both is because you just don't know how you are going to react until you are taking it.
Or if you're coming off a very big cycle... Like 600 test, 400 Dec, 400 mast.
(The bigger the cycle, the bigger the pct)

But... 300mg of test for 12-14w is pretty minor.
And the majority of people do just fine with Nova for their pct.

But... Honestly... Unless you get some crazy sides...
I'm willing to bet by week 8 you'll be looking into full time trt (blasting and cruising) especially at 50yo.

Gainz.

Thanks for the comments does test really make you feel that good ,

Well... Yes and no.
It depends on what your levels are now.
Like when I started gear I was in the mid 700s.
On the high end of the spectrum, but not crazy high. When I started test at 300mg... It was... Cool.
I felt stronger, increased libido... But it's not like other drugs. Where you take something and feel different a short time later.
It's a slow process with little changes over time.
Honestly it was.... Anticlimactic. I expected more... You always hear how it's like this but on steroids
"The new hellcat is like the srt8 on steroids"
So you expect a lot. But... It's not like that. I'm not saying it's not worth it, because it is. You definitely feel bigger stronger faster... You see Gainz faster and sleep better than ever. But the feeling isn't... Intense.
Truly I didn't notice big differences I how I felt until I started taking mast. That shit is the tits... I mean I could use the hope diamond as a Fleshlight... I fucking love mast!

But... For guys with low T... Test can be life changing. Drastically change how you feel in just a few short weeks. Going from tired and old to feeling like your 20 again

Newby1973

Well... Yes and no.
It depends on what your levels are now.
Like when I started gear I was in the mid 700s.
On the high end of the spectrum, but not crazy high. When I started test at 300mg... It was... Cool.
I felt stronger, increased libido... But it's not like other drugs. Where you take something and feel different a short time later.
It's a slow process with little changes over time.
Honestly it was.... Anticlimactic. I expected more... You always hear how it's like this but on steroids
"The new hellcat is like the srt8 on steroids"
So you expect a lot. But... It's not like that. I'm not saying it's not worth it, because it is. You definitely feel bigger stronger faster... You see Gainz faster and sleep better than ever. But the feeling isn't... Intense.
Truly I didn't notice big differences I how I felt until I started taking mast. That shit is the tits... I mean I could use the hope diamond as a Fleshlight... I fucking love mast!

But... For guys with low T... Test can be life changing. Drastically change how you feel in just a few short weeks. Going from tired and old to feeling like your 20 again
Cool ,I always thought you would instantly feel different ,I’ve used a ton of recreational drugs in my youth and thought it would be similar ,which I’m glad to hear it isn’t as I’ve gone from loving the rush and come up to not liking it and even now only use non stim pre work outs ,hence the reason I thought I’d try var to see how I felt as a poised to pinning straight away ,what are your thoughts on osterine ,is it similar to var and I suppose var is safer as more clinical trials and still approved for human consumption .

Gainz.

SARMs are a waste of money in my opinion. I've done my fair share... Osterine, rad140, mk676, yk11

They are 2 or 3 times the price with 1/10th the results.
Plus they aren't nearly as safe as people claim they are.
SARMs are Tylenol... Gear is morphine.
There's just no comparison in how they work... High school football vs NFL.
Don't waste your time or money

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Appreciate Test is Best but for wanted to just dip my toe in the water to see what it feels like being enhanced .
You won't feel enhanced, pal, you'll probably feel like dogshit with a belly ache.

Testosterone and masteron will make you feel like you could run through a brick wall and then fuck the rubble. That's the cocktail for the "steroid" feeling.

Gainz.

Testosterone and masteron will make you feel like you could run through a brick wall and then fuck the rubble.

Yes! Yes! Fucking yes!
Truer words have never been spoken!

500mg of test 200mg of mast is a awesome fucking combo.
Not that you should start with 2 compounds.
Honestly start with a 12-14 week cycle of 300mg of test.
Then for your 2nd cycle.... Test and mast

Zewi

IMO as you get older you should switch from using Anavar to Proviron. And like others said always have a test base even if that is only 250mg a week. Reason for Proviron (Mesterolone ) as you get older.
1. can help to increase free testosterone levels in the body, which can promote muscle growth and improve overall performance it binds with SHBG and increases the levels of “Free testosterone” by preventing its degradation.
2. has a relatively low risk of causing liver toxicity--can easily bee ran 6-8 weeks with no liver toxicity.
3. many studies show Proviron helps prevent aromatization and reduce estrogen dominance
but either way your choice however, i will always provide links to studies. Its how we all keep up with knowledge
4. The Aging Male study which is a good read as you get older.

Zewi

it's no doubt proviron is safer than anavar, but the benefits anavar has proviron lacks If you mean an overal look sure..
Sure if you mean by overal look, and hardness sure.. but as you get older as this is a marathon and not a sprint.. using less toxicity orals is important.. especially when 90% of what you want is all basied on diet. And you ability to stick with that diet and hit the gym

Gainz.

Sure if you mean by overal look, and hardness sure.. but as you get older as this is a marathon and not a sprint.. using less toxicity orals is important.. especially when 90% of what you want is all basied on diet. And you ability to stick with that diet and hit the gym

There's definitely arguments for both sides of the argument.
But I really believe the toxicity of orals is blown out of proportion.
As long as you take it responsibly... A moderate dose 20-50mg ed, take your liver support, drink the right amount of water and keep oral cycles short 6 weeks or less... The odds of developing problems is pretty low.

The real problems with orals is the guys who start with little knowledge because they seen a tick tock video, take 100mg every day for 16 weeks with no liver support and drink monster energy and mountain dew code red all day.

But you really nailed it with the "especially when 90% of what you want is all basied on diet."
Comment... You are absolutely correct!
I've said this a million times on here and in real life... If you want to look a certain way you have to eat a certain way!
This lifestyle is 80-90% diet and the rest is your lifting program, sleep and supplements.
Orals definitely have their place, but most people just don't need them.
That $150 they spend on a 5 week cycle of anavar would be better spent on better cleaner food... Or just more food!
I honestly believe most people could get better results from $150 worth of chicken and rice than $150 worth of anavar.
Orals should only be added once you have everything else dialed in.
You're lifting program, your rest days, are you getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, are you hitting your daily calories and protein goals, keeping sugar and fats low... If all of these are solid... Then yes go for it.
Sadly too many people are jumping on gear and they don't even have the basics down yet.

Zewi

There's definitely arguments for both sides of the argument.
But I really believe the toxicity of orals is blown out of proportion.
As long as you take it responsibly... A moderate dose 20-50mg ed, take your liver support, drink the right amount of water and keep oral cycles short 6 weeks or less... The odds of developing problems is pretty low.

The real problems with orals is the guys who start with little knowledge because they seen a tick tock video, take 100mg every day for 16 weeks with no liver support and drink monster energy and mountain dew code red all day.

But you really nailed it with the "especially when 90% of what you want is all basied on diet."
Comment... You are absolutely correct!
I've said this a million times on here and in real life... If you want to look a certain way you have to eat a certain way!
This lifestyle is 80-90% diet and the rest is your lifting program, sleep and supplements.
Orals definitely have their place, but most people just don't need them.
That $150 they spend on a 5 week cycle of anavar would be better spent on better cleaner food... Or just more food!
I honestly believe most people could get better results from $150 worth of chicken and rice than $150 worth of anavar.
Orals should only be added once you have everything else dialed in.
You're lifting program, your rest days, are you getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, are you hitting your daily calories and protein goals, keeping sugar and fats low... If all of these are solid... Then yes go for it.
Sadly too many people are jumping on gear and they don't even have the basics down yet.
I agree.. in reality 99% of everyon has they are not pros.. all u need is a diet and a test e plan and you eaisly will get what u want.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I agree.. in reality 99% of everyon has they are not pros.. all u need is a diet and a test e plan and you eaisly will get what u want.
Yeah but if it's all about the journey, wouldn't you want to be on a gram of test and a healthy dose of tren? Make sure you enjoy the ride and that.

Zewi

Yeah but if it's all about the journey, wouldn't you want to be on a gram of test and a healthy dose of tren? Make sure you enjoy the ride and that.
Its a marathon not a sprint. Ive been around a long time. What does a gram of test get you vs 500mg a week? Tren is nice but if it doesnt fit your goal what really are the benfits vs the risk? Im all for any cycle someone wants to do. Ive done them all. But one thing ive learned its not about the gear. Its what you do to get the full benfit of the gear you are using... and again unless u have a competion or you want to be 240lbs of muscle and be huge sure take it all.... but if you want to be a lean 215 but look 230 with 10% or less BF all u need is a diet test e and your good to go. Sure might take you a little longer to get that perfect shape u want.. but again its a marathon not a sprint..... and it also your choice on what you want to do.. if you want to take a gram or 2 with tren or eq or this or that i will help with the knowldge i know the best way to take it.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I enjoy feeling the way big doses make me feel, I use steroids like an actual drug not just a performance enhancer for my hobby of weight lifting.

It has been very beneficial for my career.