Anavar only cycle at 50yrs old

Zewi

I enjoy feeling the way big doses make me feel, I use steroids like an actual drug not just a performance enhancer for my hobby of weight lifting.

It has been very beneficial for my career.
Like i said your a pro there is more you looking for out of it. You want to be on the stage and i get the work. And i get like i have said ive done it all.. and reapect your dedication and the time and effort you put in.... all i am saying that most are reallu just looking for an edge that difference in the gym, and for most they dont need alot.. but i 100% understand the feeling, growing etc and pushing it to the max. But again as ive gotten older there are things i would have changed on how i went about my choices.

Gainz.

I'm a big fan of do as I say not as I do!
Should I be on 500mg of test, 400mg of tren and 400mg of mast... No... Probably not.
Could I get similar results with 400mg of test and a better diet... Probably.
But... Would I be missing out on feeling like I could rape a rino to death... Yes... Yes I would.
Besides how great tren makes me look...the way tren and mast make me feel... 😈... That's worth all the risks and rewards.
Luckily I don't have any bad sides from tren. Except for feeling extremely cocky... But that's kinda my personality anyway.
While I firmly believe 90% on tren truly don't need it. Could easily get the same results a little slower with better diets... I'm just not the type to tell people not to do something.
If you want to do it... Fucking do it!
Just take the time and do the research before doing it. Truly weigh the pros and cons... Then make your decision.
Too many people are jumping on gear without fully understanding what it actually takes.
I'm not even talking about the training, diet, sleep and water part.
But how to run a successful cycle, how to manage high est sides, how not to crash your est, how to pct correctly.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Like i said your a pro there is more you looking for out of it. You want to be on the stage and i get the work. And i get like i have said ive done it all.. and reapect your dedication and the time and effort you put in.... all i am saying that most are reallu just looking for an edge that difference in the gym, and for most they dont need alot.. but i 100% understand the feeling, growing etc and pushing it to the max. But again as ive gotten older there are things i would have changed on how i went about my choices.
I'm an executive, I lift as a hobby.

I always recommend people use sensible doses because I don't know what their bodies will do and I don't want to help someone hurt themselves.

The difference between 500mg and 1700mg of test a week is vast, whether its worth it depends on sides and what it does to your head.

I wouldn't ever recommend someone replicate that though.

Gainz.

I'm an executive, I lift as a hobby.

I always recommend people use sensible doses because I don't know what their bodies will do and I don't want to help someone hurt themselves.

The difference between 500mg and 1700mg of test a week is vast, whether its worth it depends on sides and what it does to your head.

I wouldn't ever recommend someone replicate that though.

I have no issues with 1,700mg a week... Depending on the person.
Are you taking a risk... Yes.
Do you know what you are doing... Yes.
Have you increased the dosage over time... Yes.
You know the risks, you know the rewards, you know what symptoms to look out for and what to do if they happen.
Hence why formula 1 drivers start out in go-karts... And slowly move on to bigger and faster things.
Gear like everything else takes time and experience to fully understand.
Is 1,700mg a week dangerous... Yes... But so isn't going 200mph in a car, driving a motorcycle, jumping out a plane... All that shit.
Again... Start with research and build your way up. Fully understand what you are getting into..
The problem with gear is when some 20 year old kid does his first cycle of 1,500mg of test, 600mg of tren and 2 different orals because some gym bro said so. He jumps in with no research and no real understanding of the risks.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Is 1,700mg a week dangerous... Yes... But so is going 200mph in a car
I don't think risk aversion would be a characteristic of many of us on here.

I think experimenting on yourself is a big part of the fun when it comes to gear, but you need the knowledge to back it up, and the only knowledge that's going to 100% apply to you is your own experiences.

Until someone tells me they're going to do something retarded like 100mcg of clen, I always think how I can I coax this person to do the dumb thing in a way that won't permanently fuck them up.

Cause using steroids the way we use them is always going to be harmful to a degree.

Gainz.

I don't think risk aversion would be a characteristic of many of us on here.

I think experimenting on yourself is a big part of the fun when it comes to gear, but you need the knowledge to back it up, and the only knowledge that's going to 100% apply to you is your own experiences.

Until someone tells me they're going to do something retarded like 100mcg of clen, I always think how I can I coax this person to do the dumb thing in a way that won't permanently fuck them up.

Cause using steroids the way we use them is always going to be harmful to a degree.

We definitely share the same brain on this brother!
I just had to talk some guy on Facebook out of a cycle that was just fucking stupid.
He was 57 years old, 6'1 230 35%bf. He wanted to do his first cycle... Yes first cycle at 750mg of test, 400mg of tren, 300mg of deca, 50mg of anavar and 50mg of clen for 14 weeks 😬😬🤯🤯🤯
WHAT?
I asked him how he came up with these numbers, he said he did research on the internet google and YouTube...
That scares the shit out of me!
Either someone was trolling him... Or there's people out there giving damn near fatal cycle advice. That's a dangerous cycle for someone who knows what they are doing... No less a completely out of shape almost 60yo who doesn't even have his diet figured out yet!
When I told him to just start with 300mg of test and to clean up his diet. (High protein, low fat-sugar, no soda- juice... Ect)
He was convinced 300mg was too low of a dose to even do anything...
He was also completely unaware of the laundry list of side effects caused by clen.
This 57yo who's on 2 different blood pressure meds and is pre diabetic was about to fucking kill himself.
The only reason I even had this conversation was because of a comment I made on a post and he contacted me looking for legit gear.

suppsforlife

He was 57 years old, 6'1 230 35%bf. He wanted to do his first cycle... Yes first cycle at 750mg of test, 400mg of tren, 300mg of deca, 50mg of anavar and 50mg of clen for 14 weeks 😬😬🤯🤯🤯
What's wrong with this plan? I see no problems... as long as he wants to fuck up his body. Have you asked him about his goals? maybe that's exactly what he's looking for.

Zewi

We definitely share the same brain on this brother!
I just had to talk some guy on Facebook out of a cycle that was just fucking stupid.
WHAT?
I asked him how he came up with these numbers, he said he did research on the internet google and YouTube...
That scares the shit out of me!
Either someone was trolling him... Or there's people out there giving damn near fatal cycle advice. That's a dangerous cycle for someone who knows what they are doing... No less a completely out of shape almost 60yo who doesn't even have his diet figured out yet!
When I told him to just start with 300mg of test and to clean up his diet. (High protein, low fat-sugar, no soda- juice... Ect)
He was convinced 300mg was too low of a dose to even do anything...
He was also completely unaware of the laundry list of side effects caused by clen.
This 57yo who's on 2 different blood pressure meds and is pre diabetic was about to fucking kill himself.
The only reason I even had this conversation was because of a comment I made on a post and he contacted me looking for legit gear.
Dude needs to loose weight before anything and get his blood pressure under control before anything.. but sounds like a troll to me

Gainz.

What's wrong with this plan? I see no problems... as long as he wants to fuck up his body. Have you asked him about his goals? maybe that's exactly what he's looking for.

Haha... Actually his goals were pretty realistic. Getting down to 20%(ish) bf and just feeling better about himself and getting stronger in the process.
Something a year of trt and a solid diet would do easy.
Dude needs to loose weight before anything and get his blood pressure under control before anything.. but sounds like a troll to me

And he never got blood work done... Already had a lethal cycle planned and was actively looking for a source to buy from... But no clue how to pct and no pre blood work...
I really feel like he's part of a much larger group of guys out there.
Completely lost and looking at cycles with huge doses

suppsforlife

I really feel like he's part of a much larger group of guys out there.
Completely lost and looking at cycles with huge doses
trust me he is. lots of people looking to start a huge steroid cycle in order to get ripped fast. having no idea how to diet, how to lift, what's a PCT, why they need bloodwork etc. They just need gainz. instantly.

Gainz.

so, we're 2 dirty bitchen around then? :ROFLMAO:

Oh for sure... but I definitely feel like I'm the dirtier bitch...
You probably have morals or even dignity...
I haven't had those sense camp master Kevin... I mean too his credit he tried to say no... But for a 8yo I was a sexy bitch...

Gainz.

@HGH.to
I can only imagine what the new members think of me...
The funniest part to me is 95% of what I say here is absolute fact.
The other 5% is for entertainment purposes...
I get such entertainment from people trying to figure out what the 5% is
😂🤣😂🤣