anxiety issue

JARHEAD2

You’re right bro... not much of a line between anxieties! The first step to healing is seeing the root of the anxiety. For example as you said, overthinking causes much if not all. A person who is thinker can’t help but to think, but you can control what you think. Positivity goes a long ways & has saved many a lives. Try to think of positive things & spend time being a help to others in some way. It’s very rewarding both physically & spiritually. 

blastthru23

I used to go to a psychologist too; one of them was awesome, barely said a word. The last one suggested I become a giggolo. On one hand, I took it as a compliment, the other wanted to slap the therapist. I never went back.

ESmetalhead

I hear ya and I make efforts but this recent shit makes me feel like I'm losing ground anyway.

Thanks for writing this up for me SF I've had some of these problems since I was a child I think I inherited it from my mother.  The mental part of this is huge but I know there is a physiological, chemical and genetic component to my troubles

3rd_levelup

Low estro usually make you sluggish and dragging ass depression if any you would think high testo should be the culprit for the anxiety. But then again you never know plus balance is key once hormones get unbalances shit can hit the fan.  I had to take Xanax form doctor a few years back cause of panic attack hell Ithought I was stroking out. He said shift in hormones haven't had since but at the time I was on a high dose blast cycle with heavy testo. Good luck man find the root cause

ESmetalhead

Thanks brother.  you cant explain to someone what a panic attack it like. 

My Test is not high at all recently.   It was at 1280 i felt fine, now its now around 555 my Es was up to 85 and I felt fine.   now my E2 is at 3, very low.  Were all wired different.  I'm going get this fixed 

ESmetalhead

lol giggolo damn yeah I think a lot of them are a bit crazy themselves hence the interest in the subject.  Kind of like owning a shitty car and becoming a good mechanic.  I visited a few before I found this guy he really had good insights for me.   This recent problem has me realizing how obsessive I am and this quote I saw today hit home.

Yes, life is a blessing. There is no evil. There are only our faults, faults in general and our personal ones, and we have been given the joy through time of correcting them. And there is the greatest joy in correcting them.  leo Tolstoy 

Dolf

ES go back to just running a try dose of test and stop the ai. Your estro will bounce back pretty quickly. Keep everything basic and simple. If you do make changes make them small and one at a time so if issues arise again you'll know the culprit.

The thing with hormones is many times it's a guessing game when issues arise. Add outside issues like ptsd and it becomes an even more complicated guessing game. Small changes and a log book about your gear and emotions will aid you immensely. 

Dolf

As far as your fear of heights goes don't dwell or sweat it. Almost everyone has a natural fear of heights. Some are able to deal with it and others can't. It doesn't change who you are as a man or person in the eyes of others. 

SemperFi

I know it's tough Metalhead. Treat your mental training like you do your physical training.... pushing yourself to failure PLUS one more rep on a daily basis. Small steps and great discipline can make anyone a mental Olympian. It ain't easy or everyone would be doing it. ;) I have been prescribed every drug in the medical journals for my PTSD with no long term improvement. I had to decide to own it and not allow it to control me. The day I faced it head on was the day I was healed. I am not saying you shouldn't work to find your current trigger or not to seek medical help. I am just advising that you should look within yourself for true healing.

We are on your side brother and you can do this!

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

No cross No crown.  The crack is where the light comes in.  The heroes journey facing the dragon.  This story is as old as man I'm sure but we all write our own version.

This recent trouble has opened my eye to my life long obsessive thoughts.  Rumination.  The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over an over again expecting a different outcome.   I cant ignore the good in myself and then repeatedly beat myself up for any mistakes or flaws.  They say writing things down helps you work though things and perhaps typing to all of you has helped.  Ive got know one else I can really share all of this with.  I dont think I have PTSD I think its how I have dealt with certain events more than what happened.   I slept almost all night last night.  

Thank you SF

blastthru23

I give those enemies weird names. Helps to compartmentalize them, to see them as visitors, and not You. Hope that makes sense

JARHEAD2

I have seen a lot & I've been through a lot & because of that I have also learned a lot.
After coming out of the Marines, I suffered depression badly & turned to alcohol & drugs. One night I overdosed & the Dr at the VA Hospital told my family that I only had a 10% chance of living & if I made it I would be brain dead. I came through it all with a lot of encouragement & love from friends & family, but the depression didn’t go away. I went to bed one night with a single shot 12 gauge shotgun. I laid in the bed & put it under my chin & pulled the trigger. I woke up several hours later realizing that I had pulled the trigger, but I wasn’t dead & I had passed out after pulling the trigger. I set up & broke the gun down & popped the shell out. As I looked down at the shell I could see a dent in the primer where the firing pin hit it & it didn’t go off! I found a new perspective on life & realized that I was saved from death for a reason & that reason was to help others. After everything I’ve been through, I’ve learned that no matter what it feels like every situation is temporal & will pass. Weeping endureth for night, but joy cometh in the morning. Life is worth fighting for & worth living. Perception has everything to do with our happiness & success in life.

Dolf

Most of the time we are our own worst enemy. Never give up the good fight because if we do...it wins. 

And of course you know that anytime you need to talk or vent we're like Planet Fitness...a no judgement zone. Lol 

strong

I wouldn't fear 2 men in an alley in a dark night threatening me. However, I have a fear of heights. You know what I did? I climbed a lighthouse and spit at the ocean. I still felt like I was going to shit myself but fuck it...

strong

Wow, What an experienced fellow... We have to look the Devil in the eye, Kick him in the nuts and when he's down take a shit on his forehead... We have no choice..