Any females???

Aussie

Which of the 19 new news stories is this one? I swear at least twice a day I read about cops shooting some unarmed black guy.
But to be fair the last one I read, it was a bunch of black cops that did the shooting
It’s on Australian tv. Think it’s NBC today that I get early

Gainz.

Yes this is the one I was just reading about! BLM is really going to have a confusing fight with this one.
I'm not racist or sexist.. or homophobic. I genuinely don't care. I have friends of all races and sexual orientations... my (few, but close) gay buddies are some of the funniest mother... or father fuckers I've ever met. Now admittedly I don't understand the trans thing, and don't know any like that. But I have no hate in my heart because of any of those reasons.
That said... I don't fucking respect cops. I've seen them lie, cheat and steal. Make situations so much worse because of their fragile egos. Kill innocent people too get 3 weeks paid vacation. Now I understand not every single cop is bad... but there sure seems to be so many scumbags on the force.
A group of criminals who beat their wives and kids.
I don't like bringing shit like this up in the forum, I try to keep it light and funny. I don't like bringing up anything to divide us.
I have 2 cops in my family, ones a great guy who truly wants to make the world a better place. The other is a abusive drunk and I can't wait to piss on his grave.
I also have 2 correction officers... 1 is a awesome family man. Strict but fair.
The other...well he's in prison because he got caught bringing in weapons and drugs to the inmates.
So I've been there and seen it. I've also been fucked over by local cops and had to spend hundreds in legal fees to prove my innocents.

If you feel differently... that's fine. I respect everyone here enough not too fight about this. This is a opinion I've developed over years. Its only my opinion.. I'm not looking too cause issues in the group

Parameddog

Yes this is the one I was just reading about! BLM is really going to have a confusing fight with this one.
I'm not racist or sexist.. or homophobic. I genuinely don't care. I have friends of all races and sexual orientations... my (few, but close) gay buddies are some of the funniest mother... or father fuckers I've ever met. Now admittedly I don't understand the trans thing, and don't know any like that. But I have no hate in my heart because of any of those reasons.
That said... I don't fucking respect cops. I've seen them lie, cheat and steal. Make situations so much worse because of their fragile egos. Kill innocent people too get 3 weeks paid vacation. Now I understand not every single cop is bad... but there sure seems to be so many scumbags on the force.
A group of criminals who beat their wives and kids.
I don't like bringing shit like this up in the forum, I try to keep it light and funny. I don't like bringing up anything to divide us.
I have 2 cops in my family, ones a great guy who truly wants to make the world a better place. The other is a abusive drunk and I can't wait to piss on his grave.
I also have 2 correction officers... 1 is a awesome family man. Strict but fair.
The other...well he's in prison because he got caught bringing in weapons and drugs to the inmates.
So I've been there and seen it. I've also been fucked over by local cops and had to spend hundreds in legal fees to prove my innocents.

If you feel differently... that's fine. I respect everyone here enough not too fight about this. This is a opinion I've developed over years. Its only my opinion.. I'm not looking too cause issues in the group
I've been a Cop, MP and I am married to a cop.

I agree with your comments. I am black and white - right and wrong and I hate bent cops. Equally, I love good, hard working and honest cops but I can see how people get tired of being labeled the bad guy/gal.

I always say - there is a reason why people are the way they are and, I am not the judge - go make of that what you want and lets get back to talking shit! :ROFLMAO:

unclem

i dont trust cops because they could be undercover as it is i dont want my ass under the hook. i wont sell to them either, this is just me. i live in a building with cops so need i say more.

Parameddog

Ah - America!

Here in the UK loads of my former colleagues use AAS. It is not illegal to buy or use. It is illegal to sell - so buying, as a cop, is not an illegal act and it's all done via the internet - no problem.

Nanay79

I’m here boys!! Sorry we in high season so I haven’t been able to post ! Only have time to reply to @GainzBandit dms lol I will be posting pics soon guy ( be nice ) lol miss y’all xoxox

Gainz.

Let me be clear...
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!
I've been eating ass for 2 decades. Nothing on that list is even kinda scary enough to get me to stop!

I love eating ass so much... I do it with such passion and vigor I almost chipped a tooth on my girls tailbone from trying to shove my tongue in as far as I possibly could!

You could tell me every time I did it, it would take a whole year off my life...
Well then let the fucking countdown begin!

Actually might explain why I had a stomach bug a few weeks ago... but again... I DON'T FUCKING CARE!
its 100000% gonna happen again... tonight in fact 🤣😂🤣