Any females???

Nanay79

She's a good looking girl on a Friday night... I'm betting she has something better to do than be on a gear forum.
I however don't... because I'm a fucking loser with no friends
Hahaha u guys I’m not going anywhere!!Fucking production is going crazy so I’m working like nuts!! Like right now I’m getting ready to head to work😑. I will be check in on y’all tonight🙃

Nanay79

I just got a d update my delivery should be here today so I will start my cycle tomorrow morning!! Enjoy ur weekend guys 💙❤️

Nanay79

Oh, we're totally in! You can see all the sites... my bedroom ceiling...my bedroom west wall... my bedroom east wall... my bed sheets... ya know all the sites worth taking the tour for 😁
Can’t wait lol but on a serious not would love to spend few days in NY, haven’t been there in like 25 yrs!

Gainz.

Can’t wait lol but on a serious not would love to spend few days in NY, haven’t been there in like 25 yrs!

I can't wait to get out! Parts are very beautiful, especially because we get all 4 seasons. But the cost of living and laws here... I've had enough.
Really want to move to Georgia or Texas.

Nah ima send u a personal d*ck pic just for u @Aussie 😂😂

And we can't send pictures through private messages..😔... I don't think they trust us 🤣😂

Nanay79

I can't wait to get out! Parts are very beautiful, especially because we get all 4 seasons. But the cost of living and laws here... I've had enough.
Really want to move to Georgia or Texas.

And we can't send pictures through private messages..😔... I don't think they trust us 🤣😂
Well I don’t have a d*ck neither so it’s fine 😂😂😂

Aussie

Georgia is beautiful!! And next to FL , my brother lives in San Antonio TX , I won’t be able to live in Tx tbh laws and racism is very heavy there!
My black friend in Texas was always worried about her brothers getting killer walking down the street. She doesn’t like it.

Gainz.

My black friend in Texas was always worried about her brothers getting killer walking down the street. She doesn’t like it.

Its not much different here in ny... the only thing is the cops are the ones most likely to do the shooting here.

Gainz.

That’s what my friend is worried about. Look at the 5 cops that just killed the black guy

Which of the 19 new news stories is this one? I swear at least twice a day I read about cops shooting some unarmed black guy.
But to be fair the last one I read, it was a bunch of black cops that did the shooting