Any females???

Aussie

Speed ,heroin , I used to grow poppies and milk them. Spot the juice , extacy ,pot no drugs in 17 years. No alcohol in nearly 10 years , waiting for my sons 18th. Only reason I started steroids is I was given a script for trt then realised how good I felt and had to try tren. Literally my first cycle I hit tren because thatโ€™s all I wanted to try. Now itโ€™s all I want to use.

Gainz.

Speed ,heroin , I used to grow poppies and milk them. Spot the juice , extacy ,pot no drugs in 17 years. No alcohol in nearly 10 years , waiting for my sons 18th. Only reason I started steroids is I was given a script for trt then realised how good I felt and had to try tren. Literally my first cycle I hit tren because thatโ€™s all I wanted to try. Now itโ€™s all I want to use.

Yup... the stories of tren is what turned me onto gear. But because of my impregnable self control... I waited until my second cycle to jump on the tren train ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Gainz.

Yeh but I was already taking testosterone so itโ€™s like my second cycle

Hahaha... I can't follow rules for shit... and I'm such a fucking hypocrite.
(Newer members stop reading here, if you continue to read, do as I say not as I do)
You'll see me tell new members time and time again, your first cycle should only be 300mg for 12 weeks. Well I ran mine for 16 weeks and the last 4 were with dbol.
I also tell them to never try tren, its not worth the risk. I also tell them the only reason to up your dosage or to add another compound is when your progress slows to a painful stop.

Well.... I'm halfway through my second cycle of... 400mg of test (upped my test for no apparent reason)
200mg of deca (that's 1 compound) 200mg of mast (there's 2 extra) and 200mg of tren... (and theres 3 compounds I added).... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ and of course it's the 1 compound I tell everyone not to use ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.

Again... do as I say, not as I do! And I'm also being incredibly safe, getting bloods, liver support, my diet is fucking incredible. I'm sober living and don't even drink soda or Gatorade. I understand the risks and did everything I could to negate them.

I regret nothing! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„

Nanay79

Congratulations, I'm a ex junkie as well. (A little over 2 years clean...ish... I sometimes drink. But I've never had a problem with alcohol. I really only drink wine, fucking ginny) Mostly pills... any and all opioids and opiates and xanax... jesus fucking christ how I loved xanax.
Great! Congrats to u too!! A lil alcohol wonโ€™t hurt , I prefer weed , a drink once every blue moon!

Nanay79

Congrats!! Thatโ€™s great!! Now I feel like home ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†. So what u guys think would be my best option ? Iโ€™m also taking milk thistle for liver support, any other recommendations besides anavar 10??

Nanay79

Congrats!! Thatโ€™s great!! Now I feel like home ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†. So what u guys think would be my best option ? Iโ€™m also taking milk thistle for liver support, any other recommendations besides anavar 10??
By the way, grown poppies ??!!! Thatโ€™s insane !!! Now Iโ€™m glad that I stop using cuz this fentanyl shit is scary !!

Gainz.

Anavar is definitely your best first cycle choice. It has the lowest amount of sides. It will be a great introduction to gear.
Theres other stronger orals out there (I mean who doesn't love strong oral๐Ÿ˜Ž) but the stronger they get, the more likely those nasty sides are going to occur.
If you really end up liking it and sticking with it, winny (winstrol) is another solid choice. It's a little stronger but doesn't come with the water retention that others like dbol and anadrol come with. Primobolan is another popular choice for women... but I don't have much information on that one.
So for now I would do 10mg of anavar (5mg morning, 5mg evening) for the first 2 weeks and if everything is going well, you can jump up to 15mg for the last 2 weeks. (Again milk thistle/liver support)
For your second cycle you can absolutely just repeat the same dosage as before, or you can switch the anavar for winny. As far as I know the dosage recommendations are the same 5-20mg per day.
If you really want to get crazy later... as far as I know lots of females stack multiple orals. Like 10mg anavar and 10mg winny per day.
But again... the more you take, the more compounds you add the greater the risk of sides.

We all have to battle the sides, men and women. At the end of the day you just have to decide how much do you want to risk it?

I'm also pretty confident that I speak for the rest of the guys when I say, I hope you update us with your progress... with pictures... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Nanay79

Anavar is definitely your best first cycle choice. It has the lowest amount of sides. It will be a great introduction to gear.
Theres other stronger orals out there (I mean who doesn't love strong oral๐Ÿ˜Ž) but the stronger they get, the more likely those nasty sides are going to occur.
If you really end up liking it and sticking with it, winny (winstrol) is another solid choice. It's a little stronger but doesn't come with the water retention that others like dbol and anadrol come with. Primobolan is another popular choice for women... but I don't have much information on that one.
So for now I would do 10mg of anavar (5mg morning, 5mg evening) for the first 2 weeks and if everything is going well, you can jump up to 15mg for the last 2 weeks. (Again milk thistle/liver support)
For your second cycle you can absolutely just repeat the same dosage as before, or you can switch the anavar for winny. As far as I know the dosage recommendations are the same 5-20mg per day.
If you really want to get crazy later... as far as I know lots of females stack multiple orals. Like 10mg anavar and 10mg winny per day.
But again... the more you take, the more compounds you add the greater the risk of sides.

We all have to battle the sides, men and women. At the end of the day you just have to decide how much do you want to risk it?

I'm also pretty confident that I speak for the rest of the guys when I say, I hope you update us with your progress... with pictures... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Amazing advice!! I canโ€™t wait to get my oral strong!! Ehh sorry I mean to get a strong oral โ€ฆDan it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I heard that winstrol comes with a nasty join pain ! Is that true?? Either way Iโ€™m familiar with the risk Iโ€™m taking if I decided to go higher. And I will definitely keep u guys update with pics!!๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Gainz.

Amazing advice!! I canโ€™t wait to get my oral strong!! Ehh sorry I mean to get a strong oral โ€ฆDan it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I heard that winstrol comes with a nasty join pain ! Is that true?? Either way Iโ€™m familiar with the risk Iโ€™m taking if I decided to go higher. And I will definitely keep u guys update with pics!!๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

You're going to fit in nicely๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ... and as far as the joint pain... that's because orals are liver toxic. They dehydrate the hell out of you. That's why drinking as close to a gallon of water per day is so important! If you come anywhere near a gallon you'll be absolutely fine.
I'm really big on pushing water around here. So many come here wanting to lose fat, or complaining about joint pain or high bp. Then I find out they don't drink water...๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฌ... well what do you expect?
Water is as close to magic as it gets as far as health is concerned. Its almost a cure all. Any normal American who drinks soda,juice, sports drinks, ect that suffer joint pain, muscle tightness, muscle cramps, acne, high blood pressure can dramatically reduce if not completely fix those problems by simply switching to water. Its been proven so many times its truly frustrating. Not to mention fat loss, so many people say "if I could only lose 10lbs" well you can... in a month... without changing anything else except stop drinking sugar and empty calories and simply drink water instead.

But anyway, you definitely seem to understand the risks. I'm extremely excited for you and can't wait to see how this works out for you!
Plus... if I can post pictures half naked on the internet... you can too! I'm all for equality! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aussie

Primo , testosterone and tren are recommended for ladies.

Gainz.

fuck AA & NA you want to use before u leave thats fucking place.

Never did any of that. Plenty of friends who have... just not for me. I quit everything by myself... no program or rehab... just my extremely supportive gf.
Xanax was the hardest thing for the first few days. The mental aspect was almost too much at times. It was like 2 other people were living in my head... and we all couldn't stop screaming at one another.
While the opioids... that was all physical, and lasted for weeks.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss some of that lifestyle. Coming home from a bad day and taking 6mg of xanax and a few oxy 30s... life didn't get much better than that. But it made me a terrible fucking person. Stole my fucking soul, and I'm slowly getting everything I lost back.
But for the most part I don't think about it, I don't have cravings or anything like that. All the good I felt from those round devils has been replaced with guilt and disgust. But I don't dwell on the past, I just focus on being better than I was yesterday so I can be bigger and stronger tomorrow!

Nanay79

Never did any of that. Plenty of friends who have... just not for me. I quit everything by myself... no program or rehab... just my extremely supportive gf.
Xanax was the hardest thing for the first few days. The mental aspect was almost too much at times. It was like 2 other people were living in my head... and we all couldn't stop screaming at one another.
While the opioids... that was all physical, and lasted for weeks.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss some of that lifestyle. Coming home from a bad day and taking 6mg of xanax and a few oxy 30s... life didn't get much better than that. But it made me a terrible fucking person. Stole my fucking soul, and I'm slowly getting everything I lost back.
But for the most part I don't think about it, I don't have cravings or anything like that. All the good I felt from those round devils has been replaced with guilt and disgust. But I don't dwell on the past, I just focus on being better than I was yesterday so I can be bigger and stronger tomorrow!
Iโ€™m glad u could get pass all that, I never did the AA , but let me tell u I try cold turkeys and never worked, so I did methadone for a month and then switch to suboxone , spend like a year and then start to low dose til it was nothing! Suboxone pretty much saved my life!!