At what weight should I do my first cycle?

rockchopper86

Hey guys. So I said most of this in my intro awhile back but to catch everybody up. I'm on 150mg a week of test e for trt I'm 6ft 275lbs 36 years old. Ok so I've cleaned up my diet and am hitting the gym regularly and I've lost 33lbs already from where I started. I'm a fat guy but a strong active fat guy atleast lol. So what I'm wondering is at what weight would you all recommend I do my first actual cycle and I'll make that my next weight loss goal. Also for fun if yall recommend anything to ad to the trt in the meen time to either spice up muscle growth or aide the weight loss I'd be interested. Thanks I'm really enjoying this forum.

bobby ricky

Hey guys. So I said most of this in my intro awhile back but to catch everybody up. I'm on 150mg a week of test e for trt I'm 6ft 275lbs 36 years old. Ok so I've cleaned up my diet and am hitting the gym regularly and I've lost 33lbs already from where I started. I'm a fat guy but a strong active fat guy atleast lol. So what I'm wondering is at what weight would you all recommend I do my first actual cycle and I'll make that my next weight loss goal. Also for fun if yall recommend anything to ad to the trt in the meen time to either spice up muscle growth or aide the weight loss I'd be interested. Thanks I'm really enjoying this forum.
My opinion is to see some abs and then you will have less estrogen effects. Less fat less problems for me. Not a full six pack just some ab definition then bump it up to 300 a week in two shots a week and that’s a good bump. And push hard in the gym and I mean hard. When your mind says ok it hurts start counting your reps because that’s the money reps 👍

rockchopper86

My opinion is to see some abs and then you will have less estrogen effects. Less fat less problems for me. Not a full six pack just some ab definition then bump it up to 300 a week in two shots a week and that’s a good bump. And push hard in the gym and I mean hard. When your mind says ok it hurts start counting your reps because that’s the money reps 👍
Damn ok so probably another 80ish lbs. Well 33lbs down is a good start, I'll get after it. Thx man.

suppsforlife

it's the calorie restriction that makes you lose weight, not the testosterone or any other steroid. steroids (including test) will only help you maintain/gain muscle and strength. Might offer a slight boost in the fat loss process, but there's no point of it as long as there's no calorie deficiency.
Also, @bobby ricky is right in terms of losing some more would make a great choice. That's because testosterone aromatizes into estrogen. Fat has more estrogen receptors. More fat = more estrogen receptors that testosterone can aromatize into = more estrogenic issues such as water retention, gyno and numerous others.
in the end, you can start your cycle even now as long as you have a proper lifestyle (diet, workout, rest, avoid bad habits etc.), but watch out for side effects.

rockchopper86

Thanks. No ill take both of ur advice and lose some more fat before I start a cycle. Even in my younger days when I was in better shape 190 to low 200s I've always had man boobs to some extent so I really don't want to risk making it worse. Before I added the gym I was averaging losing 2lbs a week so now with lifting weights and doing cardio it should be even faster so it hopefully won't be to long before I can start one.

suppsforlife

PS: cardio is great, no doubt, for the cardiovascular system.
but studies prove that lifting weights help you lose even more fat, actually, than cardio. just a reminder. cardio, after you lift weights, is great. but never stop those strength trainings at least 3-4x a week

rockchopper86

PS: cardio is great, no doubt, for the cardiovascular system.
but studies prove that lifting weights help you lose even more fat, actually, than cardio. just a reminder. cardio, after you lift weights, is great. but never stop those strength trainings at least 3-4x a week
Thx man. I didn't realize that but I am hitting the weights and then doing cardio 4 to 5 days a week. Happy accident that I was doing it right I guess. lol

rockchopper86

Slight update. 270.6 lbs. my typical weigh in day is Friday but I needed some motivation. Hoping for 269 by Friday. I'm thinking about adding a whey protein shake for breakfast everyday any thoughts on that?

bobby ricky

Slight update. 270.6 lbs. my typical weigh in day is Friday but I needed some motivation. Hoping for 269 by Friday. I'm thinking about adding a whey protein shake for breakfast everyday any thoughts on that?
I don’t take any supplements, you only need them if you can’t get them from your diet. Calorie deficit is what counts. But if you want to change it up to stay motivated then do it because dieting can get boring. Just consume less calories than u burn and it will come. Those shakes are so tasty. If you’re looking to mix it up I would definitely do it.

HGH.to

@bobby ricky spot on.
you lose weight by eating less than you burn.
and protein shakes are good only as long as you don't get enough proteins from your diet. if you do, what's the point? in fact, too much protein can cause issues. so adding them or not depends on your diet.

rockchopper86

Thanks guys. As far as my diet I'm not necessarily counting calories but I cut out almost all sugar in food and ALL sugary drinks cut down on carbs but didn't cut them completely and I'm drinking over a gallon of water a day. It's been working as far as weight loss goes pretty well plus I'm in the gym 5 days a week now. I'm not counting how much protein is in my food but I started the protein shakes a couple days ago and noticed muscle is recovering after the gym much faster (maybe plecebo effect Idk) so that has me guessing I wasn't getting enough protein in my diet. Down to 269lbs btw that was my goal for this week's weigh in so feeling pretty good about that.

rockchopper86

Small updates still making progress. Well I got down to 266 now I'm back at 268. It seems like I'll gain back like 2 lbs then drop around 4 shortly after sense I got back into the gym 5 days a week, it's happened a couple times now. I guess thats just how it goes. Anyway the gym is rapidly becoming my favorite part of the day but I'm still pretty impatient about results (I'd guess we all are). Again only doing trt atm.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

In your situation, I would use a maintenance dose of test and use something that induces lipolysis, like anavar.

There's a couple of other substances, SR9009 and cardarine, they also work, but unless you're a bit gay, just use the steroids.

And if you're doing cardio, stop, lift weights quickly as exercise, cardio now means growing back your muscle later.

rockchopper86

In your situation, I would use a maintenance dose of test and use something that induces lipolysis, like anavar.

There's a couple of other substances, SR9009 and cardarine, they also work, but unless you're a bit gay, just use the steroids.

And if you're doing cardio, stop, lift weights quickly as exercise, cardio now means growing back your muscle later.
Hmm I hadn't even considered anavar. Just did a little reading on it and that does make sense to use tho. So ur saying stay at the 150 trt dose of test but ad anavar?

I'm am doing some cardio but nothing crazy just 20 to 30 minutes on the treadmill. I'm only burning a couple hundred calories on it. mostly just using it to get my endurance back where it should be.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Unless your going to pin test, don't use at all.

Suppressing your T levels would be, counter productive.

Anavar is thrice a day I think, someone else will know.

Keeping test low and having aromatase and tamoxifen in stock would be safe even with some chonk imo.

As soon as nipples itch pop half an arimadex and use 20mg of moxi a day for a week and it'll pass. Maybe lower next dose of test a touch. You only need enough to maintain a healthy supply of estrogen, 100mg a week would be enough for that in a lot of cases.

Lifting weights really quickly at high volume will help you burn fat (get to the point your sweaty, heart rate up, heavy breathing), and cause that's also ideal for hypertrophy, you will fill out your skin stretching the fat and firming behind it giving you a more solid appearance. It'll also be a good head start for your first blast.

Don't do cardio.