At what weight should I do my first cycle?

TotalWar

Brother down thirty three pounds is amazing. Don't underestimate that shit. Ditto wat everyone else said, keep at it bro. Fam!!

HGH.to

well, a bit of cardio will actually never hurt. But it's important to understand when to do it and how do it. For example, 30 mins on a treadmill will never hurt. However, 30 mins on treadmill without lifting weight is just a waste of time. You could do cardio, but only after you're already "dead" from lifting weights. That's your primary focus. Lift weights 3 or better 4 times a week. if you want that cardio, only do it after strength training. If you want more of it, do it on the the resting days, but only have low intensity long cardio (such as 60 minutes of walking).
If you're in TRT 150 mg/week, you may attempt increasing T dosage, it could help burn off more fat. 200-300 mg/week will do. and/or you could indeed add Anavar. if it's 10 mg/tab, have 20-30 mg/day alongside liver protection for 6 weeks. keep dieting and working out hard (lift weights!!! cardio is mostly optional)

rockchopper86

well, a bit of cardio will actually never hurt. But it's important to understand when to do it and how do it. For example, 30 mins on a treadmill will never hurt. However, 30 mins on treadmill without lifting weight is just a waste of time. You could do cardio, but only after you're already "dead" from lifting weights. That's your primary focus. Lift weights 3 or better 4 times a week. if you want that cardio, only do it after strength training. If you want more of it, do it on the the resting days, but only have low intensity long cardio (such as 60 minutes of walking).
If you're in TRT 150 mg/week, you may attempt increasing T dosage, it could help burn off more fat. 200-300 mg/week will do. and/or you could indeed add Anavar. if it's 10 mg/tab, have 20-30 mg/day alongside liver protection for 6 weeks. keep dieting and working out hard (lift weights!!! cardio is mostly optional)
What I've been doing is I'll hit light/medium weights to get moving then do about 30 minutes on a treadmill then go back and hit more/heavier weight 5 days a week (I've never skipped weights to do cardio lol) . So by far the bulk of my time is spent lifting. That sound decent? I think I'll go to 300mg of test and 20mg of anavar like you mentioned. What do you recommend I order to keep on hand in case of sides and for liver protection? Thank you BTW. you guys are awesome.

HGH.to

What I've been doing is I'll hit light/medium weights to get moving then do about 30 minutes on a treadmill then go back and hit more/heavier weight
that's a mistake there. what's the point of exhausting your body with light/medium weights, then exhausting it with cardio, then attempting to hit heavier weights? you simply won't be able to perform the way you should be performing with heavier weights to hit all the muscle fibers and reap those gainz. you should lift heavy for 40-60 minutes. then do your cardio if you wish. done. lifting light is already cardio itself.
What do you recommend I order to keep on hand in case of sides and for liver protection?
any liver protection supplement can work. Milk Thistle, TUDCA, etc. - your choice.
Nolvadex if you're predisposed to gyno issues. Arimidex if you have any other high estrogen symptoms besides gyno.

rockchopper86

that's a mistake there. what's the point of exhausting your body with light/medium weights, then exhausting it with cardio, then attempting to hit heavier weights? you simply won't be able to perform the way you should be performing with heavier weights to hit all the muscle fibers and reap those gainz. you should lift heavy for 40-60 minutes. then do your cardio if you wish. done. lifting light is already cardio itself
You know, reading that makes total sense I'll switch it up. For some reason I had it in my head it was a good idea to lift light at first to bassically "warm up" and the cardio in the middle is just sort of the order I got in a habit of doing lol. but ok I'll skip that and start putting cardio at the end or possibly skipping cardio all together.

HGH.to

Warming up is extremely important. Do not underestimate it. You SHOULD warm up, but not 30 minutes with light weights. For example, before a chest day, go for some pushups first. but cardio in the middle - never even heard of it. lol. you can go for cardio, again, it almost never hurts (unless you're in a serious bulk cycle or losing muscle during a cut) but only do it after strength train. and you need the energy, calories, carbs etc. to lift heavy to reap those gains. Not insanely heavy to avoid injury though.

rockchopper86

Tried switching it up how you said yesterday. Much better that's just what I do now lol. Thanks again. I'm gonna start my first baby cycle on Monday I'm stoked. 300mg test e and 20mg anavar like we talked about is the plan I'm figuring 6 weeks with the anavar and hopefully 16 at 300mg of test.

rockchopper86

Slight update. Well I'm over a week into 20mg anavar and 300mg test e. No bad sides so far other then I noticed I've gained a few lbs back. Still the same diet and its definitely muscle and water not fat. Also any recommendationss for joint and ligament pain when lifting? my right shoulder and right elbow pop and do weird shit, nothing aweful yet but I'd like to get in front of it. I've read fish oil but figured I'd check with the experts here.

HGH.to

yeah, fish oil can help. deca can help with more experience. but have you checked it out? sometimes, they need rest from heavy weights. or you may not have proper form. there are a lot of things we can speculate about.

rockchopper86

yeah, fish oil can help. deca can help with more experience. but have you checked it out? sometimes, they need rest from heavy weights. or you may not have proper form. there are a lot of things we can speculate about.
I actually have some deca sitting here but I figured I shouldn't start adding things. Idk, id take ur advice on that. I don't think it's a form issue but anything is possible. It's not anything bad enough I can't push thru it but it's becoming more noticeable as I go up in weights so I figured I'd ask.

Zewi

Just my two cents heres 10 in no order.

1. Weight doesnt matter BF% matters 18% or IMO 15% even better.
2. Muscle confusion is the most important for gains.. example if you go to the gym and do the same exercise ever monday in order chest,back, shoulders. Well your muscles get used to that. Next time do it in reverse. Shoulders, back, chest even switch up the exercises your doing start with incline, or flys etc.
3. IMO never waste Anavar at the start of a cycle, use anavar at the end.
4. Diet is the most important part of a cycle.
5. Warm up should be no more than 10min
6. Ever 2 weeks have a heavy day for one part of your body
7. use a drink that has sugar while working out. Not a engery drink natural sugars make your own, my favorite lemon water with 3 starbarries mixed up Insulin spike during workout will help increase muscle protein synthesis.
8. When on cycle IMO baby asprin and time released niacin before going to bed. This will help thin the blood and make it easier for your kidneys to get ride of toxins, also Niacin helps muscle fiber trasition from type 2 to type 1.. here is a good read on Niacin and the affects on the muscle skeleton https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...h studies revealed that niacin,muscle [14,15].
9. Never add to your cycle once its planned stay with it.
10. Stick with your diet have it planned out for your whole cycle when to eat ect. If your fasting or not etc. Meal prep is so important
11.----- my free be
Blood levels are so important yes the standard M/TH of test e is great... but your blood levels would be even better if you split thouse 2 shots over 4 days.. M/W/TH/Sat. Blood levels stay constant longer with less drop. You can read more here to get u started and than go from there https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4266340/

rockchopper86

Well I'm a few weeks into 300 MG test e a week, still no issues as far as sides. I'm thinking about upping to 500 a week. Actual weight loss has slowed down some but I'm definitely gaining muscle and hitting new pbs regularly.

HGH.to

How many weeks exactly? Test E can take up to 6 weeks to "fully" kick in. That's generally the time after which you may start experiencing side effects.

HGH.to

I would wait at least 2 more weeks until attempting to up the dosage to 500 mg/week. What's your age, height and weight?

HGH.to

then it may not be even worth it to increase the dosage. just focus on your diet more, and of course, your workout plan.