At what weight should I do my first cycle?

unclem

Ya I've been doing alot of research on it. I Definitely wanna give it a try. but I haven't decided when yet. Probably next blast I'll do something like 500 test 400 mast 200 tren. Strength has been thru the roof (new prs bassically every week) with just the mast and test tho so I'm not in a hurry to ad anything.
be careful and warm up real good before you tackle the heavy weights so u dont tear anything.

rockchopper86

Fun little update on this so yall don't think I quit lol. Currently down 72lbs to 239 and I'm down from 3xl shirts to 1 xl, shoulders and arms aren't gonna allow smaller anyway hehe and size 46 pants down to 36. Got 15 - 20 more lbs I want to lose then just continue adding muscle.

rockchopper86

Little check in with this so yall don't think I quit lol. Down to 224lbs started at 311. Currently trying to decide if I wanna push it to 210 before my next blast or just go for it and hopefully lean out some more in the process.

toddkenner

I'm currently pinning 150mg of test e a week for trt. Just ad anavar to that? At 150mg I am not getting any sides at all.

I'm surprised ur saying not to do any cardio at all but ur clearly in amazing shape so I'll take ur word for it. Thanks man.
Yea. This guy is spot on about cardio and you’re ok gaining weight if you’re adding muscle. Might as well stop depending on a scale to measure progress. I did a keto diet once. Went from 400 6’2 to 235 in 2 years but looked sick. Gained back to 300. Started training, went from 300 to 265 in a year and a lot of times, I’d gain weight but was losing fat. Ignore the number, if your pants are getting looser youre fine. If they’re getting tighter you’re not. And in this year I haven’t done a bit of cardio.

toddkenner

Thank you sir! Now I wanna try tren next (addictive personality) 😂😂
Done tren once and I met Lucifer. Tren is the devils piss. You make a deal with the devil. Best gains you’ll have strength will increase. Harden all your muscles up. Excellent, excellent compound but, it comes with a price. Vivid nightmares, bizarre behavior, you’ll bag fat chicks like never before, and god help your spouse bc you’ll always think she’s cheating.

suppsforlife

Ignore the number, if your pants are getting looser youre fine.
absolutely correct.
Done tren once and I met Lucifer. Tren is the devils piss. You make a deal with the devil. Best gains you’ll have strength will increase. Harden all your muscles up. Excellent, excellent compound but, it comes with a price. Vivid nightmares, bizarre behavior, you’ll bag fat chicks like never before, and god help your spouse bc you’ll always think she’s cheating.
now that's an explanation of what's like being on Tren, lol.