Beginner looking for a starter cycle!

GetBigNow10

Hello everyone!

My Name is Joel and I am 29 years old, I am 6ft and weigh in at 225 with 18-20percent body fat. I am looking for help with my first cycle to reduce fat and build lean muscle.

It’s been hard to train for a while with a new job and family but started to get back into it regularly. Any help with quick and easy diet tricks, supplements and PCTs would be great. I know it’s ideal to be at a peak with training and dieting but looking to get into ASAP.

Overall goal is to drop weight gain lean muscle and strength. All help and suggestions are very appreciated.

HGH.to

Any help with quick and easy diet tricks, supplements and PCTs would be great.
diet - calculate your macros. keep protein at about 0.9 x 1 lb and about 20-30% under maintenance calories if you want to lose weight (above maintenance if you want to gain)
supplements - liver protection, omega-3 and MIGHT try to add fat burning supplements (studies are still controversial if they are helpful though)
PCT - Clomid 50 mg a day alone or Nolvadex 40 mg a day alone. Or both combined.
first 2 weeks Clomid 50 mg/day and Nolvadex 40 mg/day and last 2 weeks Clomid 25 mg/day and Nolvadex 20 mg/day (4 weeks PCT)
about your first cycle - Testosterone alone. 10-12 weeks. 300-500 mg/week. Split weekly dosage. For example - on Monday (one half) and on Thursday (the other half).
Better have your bloods before starting the cycle so you'll know where to start.
check this post: https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list.92480/

welcome to Muscle Gurus!

suppsforlife

perfectly explained by HGH! check out the pinned post "first cycle checking" - there's detailed information about pretty much what HGH mentioned. I 100% agree with it .