Beginners Guide To Steroid Cycles

Good call DukesT

A good strong basic foundation is so important, and I couldn't have put what you have written any better, unfortunately theres a lot of guys out there that simply don't have that work ethic or patience and see steroids as a way of bypassing. 

I totally agree with DukesT, if you cant tick all the above boxes, you have no place taking things to the next level.  

I'm not going to bore you guys to death with stories from a old man but..... I have been training for over 25 years so the internet was not around and cycles were trail and error, that's why forums like this are fantastic and no matter how foolish or naïve you feel your question is I would advise any beginners to ask and draw from the experience that's here.

The one bit of advise that I can offer is if you are considering a cycle of any type, always do your research, ask questions and listen to advice given on the forums here. Bodybuilding/powerlifting has come a long way in the last 20 years and places like this are a mecca for information.

And this is just my opinion but for a first cycle I wouldn't even look as far as test and just stick with a simple light dosage of dbol for around 6 weeks, yes your gains wont be amazing or high quality but what it will give you is a relatively low risk insight and feel into steroids to see if you feel further progress in to steroids is going to be suitable for you. Keep things simple and safe and don't run before walking.

Boring advise from a old man, but I hope it helps.......... 

D

dolfanshan

Sorry but I couldn't disagree more. I ran a dbol/test e cycle. The dbol was good and I threw on a quick 20lbs of water weight and a tremendous amount of strength. However the test was bunk and within 12 days of my last dbol pill I lost every bit of weight/water gain and most of my strength gains. No cycle IMO should ever be run without some form of test as the base compound. I would have been better off giving someone half the money I spent and let em kick me in the nuts. I don't have 25 years of aas experience, but I have the internet and knowledge. Knowledge is power, but intelligence is using that knowledge. I'm not calling you out or trying to be an ass, but I can't keep quiet on bad advice. 

D

Dont_trip

is for women bro lol oh and people  to scared to pin that's  no good advice....this game isn't about bout dipping your pinky toe in the pool you need to get in the pool just don't be a  dumb ass and drown....that's my best analogy on off the top of my head  lol  oral onlys are for women and stuck up hookers bro never forget that ;)

moto299

I'm new to steroid cycles and just starting out does anybody recommend cycles for me and what I would take to protect my body from any side effects

D

dolfanshan

1st off you need to go to forums. Click on introduce yourself. Click on new, and make a proper intro so you can be properly welcomed. Also if you do not have even an inclination of what compound you want to run then I'd suggest you do some serious research first. Also at age 19 I'd also suggest you learn how to eat properly and train properly before turning to aas.

Ytown82

if estrogen is becoming a problem and Gino starts I've read two different ways to combat it. Start taking an AI such as aromasin or take nolvadex. I thought nolvadex was for PCT. So I guess my question is what works better for estrogen/gyno issues taking AI during cycle or nolvadex. Thanks. 

siegmund

What exactly is the problem , bloat acne signes of elevated estro ,  or are you developing lumps , this makes a big differnce ( day and night ) 

Ytown82

Sig on my last cycle I developed lumps in my breats. I started taking aromas in n it did help but it took a little bit. I'm starting another cycle come spring n just want to prepare and fine tune things. I took nolvadex during pct but I've ead a few posts that say to take it during cycle for those issues so I was just seeing if I should stick with aromasin during cycle n nolvadex during pct or what. N thanks for ur input Dolf 

siegmund

Honestly , id put the cycle on hold , till you try to get rid of the gyno,  there are a few brothers here , who have had success with letro.  I will let them chime in with the dosing and protocols , I personally have not used it , knock on wood , so I wouldnt feel comfortable giving advice , I belive dolpf has used and right now wes is using it , with dosing up , go check out letro/gyno. And im sure you will get the answers your looking for    sieg

Ytown82

Thanks bro but I don't have it now. This was an issue at the start of my last cycle but I dosed up with aro n it took care of it. Im just trying to prepare for my next cycle "just in case". Some people say take an AI during cycle for gynio flare ups n I've read other people say nolvadex so I was just getting people's opinions. 

siegmund

I say who ever told you this info , stay away from them because they dont know what there talking about . See im not a guru (yet lol)and also I never did pct , because im trt , but I also know a little , ok your young and looks like you like running the 19nors , well anyone with some knowledge of the game , that has been around a while knows , nov and 19nors are a no no .. they do not take well together , also im a firm believer , in adex or aro , on cycle , and your standard pct ,  yes everyones goals , and ways are not the same , but im aro, adex on nov and clom pct ,.. but  now I might be wrong here but aromansin took care of the lumps ?? I would think letro for that , also something new a friend of mine said about 6 month nov .  But im all over here , I know his tho .  Get your head in the books and research 

D

dolfanshan

Nolva was the old school way before ai's surfaced on the scene. Nolva just blocks up receptors and prevents estro from entering. AI's are far superior, and nolva will do absolutely nothing for progesterone type gyno caused by 19nor compounds.

R

RP4U

I'm with Dolf, and not with this... I come from the pre internet AAS world and we were all a bunch of guys passing around bad info as if it were gospel. I also crashed my axis in my late 20's :(

ALL compounds will shut down natural test production so NOT running Test is just asking for bigger problems later on

Ytown82

Another question guys sorry to be a pain in the ass just trying to fine tune my second cycle in a long time. Did my first in a long time several months ago, test only, n went well. Looking to add an oral to kickstart another test cycle. Dbol or anadrol? Any opinion? 

D

dolfanshan

You're not being a pain brother. This is what MG and the brotherhood is all about. I'd suggest dbol for your first oral between these two. Dbol is by far my favorite oral...

Ytown82

You just confirmed wgat I was thinking but wanted to check. Thanks! N ya u guys have been awesome on here wish I knew about this site years ago when I blindly, and dumbly, did a few cycles.