Beginners Guide To Steroid Cycles

strong

Wait a minute !!! Didn't we see this guy before... Come on now, You think anyone is going to fall for this shit. Get the hell out of here.. You have some nerve. I'd like to meet you....

siegmund

Yes it is self promotion and not the first time we are not even going to waste our time here , eliminate the problem ..

Your comment is being removed next time your gone.  

siegmund

Im sure your correct , hopefully dolf or carm remembers then they can ban.  If i remebered id ban him but i warned him and there wont be a next 

Dunbar

That was my first cycle but I only did 5-6 weeks and was still VERY HAPPY.

And now after many years, I still think it's the smart way to go.

<p>Buddy, I am indeed not a Dr. and sure dont want to give you advice that could potentially harm you but yes, one would think that increasing your AI to the correct dosage would help FUTURE conversion of E2. However, you may already have fluid retention around your heart thus causing discomfort. It is a dangerous condition and is know as congestive heart failure. At the very least I would drop some water pills, which you can get over the counter, to shed some water quickly. You will usually have difficulty/discomfort breathing if you are retaining large quantities of water. Remember, this is only if your condition is attributed to water retention, it may very well be something else. Use good judgment here, after it is your health we are talking about here..</p>
I'm new 2 this. That in my opinion was great advice. I'm learning so much just by reading on this site. I have a question for yall. I'm 48 yrs old 287pounds 6'5 been doing trt for about 8 yrs 200mg of cybionote a week. I had congestive heart failure about 6 yrs ago, really was a long recovery. Took 5 yrs off trt cardiologist said heart is doin great don't drink alcohol any more. Said drinking the way I did enlarged my heart muscle. That being said ive been back on trt 200mg a week for 2 yrs now and no problems, about 2 do a 12 week cycle 500mg of test cybionote and 400mg of deca course 2 shots a week. I have armidex on hand if nipples get sensitive and don't think I'll need a pct because I will go back to taking 200mg a week of test. So quess I would be blasting and cruising. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Water pills will be something I'll keep in mind good advice any help be greatly appreciated.

suppsforlife

that's an old post, lol.
anyway, ever used Deca before? maybe try blasting with higher T dosage alone? especially if you had heart issues. are you working out and dieting? also, at your weight/height - you want to run a bulking cycle? better try to reduce weight naturally first.

Ty I always enjoy reading ur post. Learning alot from all members. It's a awesome forum! Alot of knowledge and yes been working out for a little over a year and dieting. I've been just trying 2 plan my 1st cycle more than likely just do 500mg of cybionote and see how I respond. Then back 2 trt 200 mg. Yes I'd say that was an old post. Ty for input.

suppsforlife

Deca is mostly for bulking up. you need to lower body fat, unless you're already less than 13% which I doubt. Try to keep calories under maintenance and have a lot of cardio with your workouts. Increasing T dosage alone would still be helpful!

Boswellio

Anyone ever done an Anavar oral with test stack before?? I’m thinking about doing a cutting stack this summer. Just stopped a dbol cycle currently on PCT. Just wondering if Anavar will pump T levels up before the test kicks in like Dbol does.

suppsforlife

Anavar and Test is a very popular stack.
Just stopped a dbol cycle currently on PCT.
you used dbol alone?
if you want to cut - you'll need a low T dosage during Anavar and lots of cardio + calories under maintenance to lose fat and maintain msucles

Boswellio

Anavar and Test is a very popular stack.

you used dbol alone?
if you want to cut - you'll need a low T dosage during Anavar and lots of cardio + calories under maintenance to lose fat and maintain msucles
Yeah I did, I’ve been off of it for two weeks and so far I haven’t lost too much strength or muscle mass. But I’ve also been taking clomid and Novaldex everyday to help combat any side effects of stopping. But I know for my next cycle I absolutely must do test with an oral. I want to use Test E as my base but I’m not sure what I want to use with it. I’m 6,1 235 pounds at 15-17% body fat and have been lifting for over 8 years so I have a good base, just looking for gain size but lose some fat which I know test will do naturally. If I do Anavar and test with that be good just by themselves? Or would you recommend adding something else? Also what is a recommended dose for Anavar daily? I know I’m doing to be doing about 500 a week for test. Any input would be greatly appreciated thank you!

HGH.to

f I do Anavar and test with that be good just by themselves?
yeah, Anavar + Test is enough.
Or would you recommend adding something else?
as long as you're not very experienced - no. that's enough
Also what is a recommended dose for Anavar daily?
30-50 mg/day split dosage throughout the day.
I know I’m doing to be doing about 500 a week for test.
500 mg/week of test is for growing muscles and likely to aromatize. if you want to cut fat better lower dosage anywhere between 200-300 mg/week.
again, keep an eye on your diet and workout schedule.

Boswellio

yeah, Anavar + Test is enough.

as long as you're not very experienced - no. that's enough

30-50 mg/day split dosage throughout the day.

500 mg/week of test is for growing muscles and likely to aromatize. if you want to cut fat better lower dosage anywhere between 200-300 mg/week.
again, keep an eye on your diet and workout schedule.
Thanks for the reply. And I will have clomid and Novaldex on standby should any side effects pop up. Maybe even take Novaldex with my cycle.

HGH.to

actually - clomid is ineffective for dealing with side effects. it only helps you increase sperm load
nolvadex is only helpful for gynecomastia. none of them control aromatization. If you get low sex drive/ no woods/ water retention/ high blood pressure or whatever other estrogenic based side effects, specifically due to high estrogen then you need aromatase inhibitors like arimidex or aromasin

Boswellio

One more question, does Anavar help with more test kicking in quickly like Dbol? Or will I just neee to wait for the few weeks it takes for the test e to build up. Thanks again for all your answers. I want to make sure I do it better this time.