Beginners Guide To Steroid Cycles

Ytown82

Hey guys anxiously waiting to place my order so I can get started on test cyp n dbol but I've been waiting forever for them to get Aromasin in That's what I used last time. Kinda getting tired of waiting they keep saying next week next week so  I'm thinking about substituting Arimidex for Aromasin. When I took Aromasin they were 25 mg pills m I split them in half n took 12.5 at a Time. Usually Eod. The Arimidex are 1 mg pills so any suggestions on taking those so I keep it similar to Aromasin? I hope this post made sense  just tired of waiting on Aromasin. Thanks! 

B

Burrr

I take adex at 1/4 tablet (.25mg) EOD. That is for pharmacy adex, UGL adex is gonna be much harder to predict. 

I like them both, but find adex easier to dial in the dose. Aromasin I did 5mg ED on a 500mg a week cycle.

Lots of guys prefer one over the other, you should try them both and see what you prefer.

D

Dont_trip

I prefer Adex due to the half Life,But I will tell you this If you buy an AI spend the extra cash and go Pharma Trust me on that.

Ytown82

It's listed as Arimidex Teva. In the description it says pharmaceutical grade. No other options that's the only one they have left So i guess I'll give it a try. Thanks for the dosage recommendations 

Dochowdy77

gents need some advice. Being 37 5'6 and around 148 lbs starting this. Here's what I have and have read some mixed info on the hcg. Want to add some weight and strength of course. Please comment or feel free to pm me as to set this up CORRECTLY! 

Test Cyp 250

Dbol 50mg

HCG

Anastrozole. 

I think I'm pretty aware of the PCT just needing some help getting this set up to run smooth.

Thanks guys!!! :)

csancheezy

my brother, go to the cycle logs section and check out all the first cycles that are in there, theres probably like 20 which are using the same compounds you have listed and give a layout, also there are critiques by the members under each one. This helped me soo much when I first got to MG and started planning my first cycle.

SweetSavage

You watch your pretty little mouth about women!! I would never take orals! At least not in the gear form! ;) Now, my voice is a smidge deeper and my clit may be a penis but STILL, I'd never take orals! 

Love Love Love

(I don't have a penis)

SweetSavage

If you're gonna take orals, protect your liver, sweetpea!! Dandelion tea, Curcumin, and Probiotics help the liver get rid of toxins. Coffee protects the liver by optimizing the flow of bile and N-acetylcycsteine is such a powerful antioxidant, we give it in ERs to patients that overdose on Tylenol to protect the liver. 

Love Love Love

Flem1983

Help looking for somewhere reputable that's not going to steal my money.  New to the game.  Thanks in advance 

Dolf

Read the rules and make an intro to the community. You can't discuss sources or labs in open forum. Get active, and get to know the community and you might get your question answered in pm where it's allowed. 

SemperFi

You certainly need to read the rules because this certainly has the smell of self promotion. I will let the mod's decide where this falls.

SEMPER FI