Break up very depressed

lineman1007

You guys have real things to worry about, I feel ashamed to be depressed by just a fucking breakup. Thanks for sharing with me.
I have been married twice and divorced twice. 1st wife had my 2 kids. Divorced in 1999. Kids were middle teen years. Paid child support till they were 18. 2nd wife had 2 kids. Was a widow at 30 years old in 1995. Basically raised her 2 kids with my own. Met in 2000. Got divorced this year. Separated since 2019. No child support. My advice is if you have money and assets, make sure she equals you for the same amounts or otherwise have her sign a good prenup agreement to protect your investments. If she does not want to sign a prenup, move on quickly is my advice. May be lookin for a sugar daddy for herself and her kid. If she agrees to a prenup, then you know she is committed to a relationship and not finances. I never paid alimony to either of my wives. I am now with my girlfriend and we live in separate states. She has her own place and I have my own place. We spend a couple of months together at each of our places. No problems or worries about finances and neither of us have talked about marriage. Granted, both of us are in our 60's and marriage is really of no concern to either one of us at this stage in life. Best of luck, brother and remember, this too shall pass. Don't beat yourself up over any woman. Too many good ones out there.

Gainz.

I have been married twice and divorced twice. 1st wife had my 2 kids. Divorced in 1999. Kids were middle teen years. Paid child support till they were 18. 2nd wife had 2 kids. Was a widow at 30 years old in 1995. Basically raised her 2 kids with my own. Met in 2000. Got divorced this year. Separated since 2019. No child support. My advice is if you have money and assets, make sure she equals you for the same amounts or otherwise have her sign a good prenup agreement to protect your investments. If she does not want to sign a prenup, move on quickly is my advice. May be lookin for a sugar daddy for herself and her kid. If she agrees to a prenup, then you know she is committed to a relationship and not finances. I never paid alimony to either of my wives. I am now with my girlfriend and we live in separate states. She has her own place and I have my own place. We spend a couple of months together at each of our places. No problems or worries about finances and neither of us have talked about marriage. Granted, both of us are in our 60's and marriage is really of no concern to either one of us at this stage in life. Best of luck, brother and remember, this too shall pass. Don't beat yourself up over any woman. Too many good ones out there.

Some of the best advice you're ever going to get!

unclem

i know this is old thread but i hope he is doing well also. i would never let a bitch get me again, been there twice sick of that shit. i got a girl now and if she wants to dictate a relationship i tell her to go to hell thats that. i wont get hurt again. you want to leave go ahead and leave no matter how long ive been with her.