Coached Contest Prep Log

siegmund

Lol.   Good husband you got., and im impressed with the cost of.a coach ,.for.some reas9n i thought.the # was.higher , but now.that i know.it changed my perspective ,.a coach is defcently.work it 

SemperFi

Calm,

This is awesome stuff. It is like waiting for the next episode in our favorite TV series. I am so excited for you!

Keep opening every door. The ones that you are not supposed to go through will be locked. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Typical coaches generally run $65-$75 per hour (hands on, in person) in my area. I do know of full service plans that are a flat fee and require a retainer. 

Online plans (not in person) generally run between $100-$250 per month. 

I really like what Calm is doing because she is reaping the benefits of an in person full service coach. I bet it is a big investment! Notice I said investment because there is an equal or greater return and is a lot different than an expense. ;)

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

Bicep and tricep workout...done. Coach planned for this workout despite the fact that I trained both groups this week already. I was physically unsure of how much more I could take. My mind took my body over and made it a successful training session! Very pleased with the way I've been training my mind as well as my body. Free your mind, the rest will follow. He said to me, at your current bf%, we might throw you in the Haney JUST TO SURPRISE PEOPLE! The Haney Games are in October, guys and Im not looking to do that show....So happy I get to rest tomorrow!

blastthru23

When we realize that the mind and body are one, the system is complete, the driver and the road are one! Ain't no stopping us now, we're on the move!

blastthru23

Awesome shoulder workout!  Delts were painfully pumped, especially when the partials came into play. Next shoulder day, I'll include what i call DLB sets (got the routine from an fb post on dana linns page). I guess it's a giant set? Anyhow, you do 1, 2, 3, & 4 without rest. Do 3 sets. I shoot for 12,10, 8, mostly because its realistic. Hope this makes sense :)

1. barbell behind the neck standing press 

2. Barbell front press 

3. Upright row

4. Barbell front raise.

calmb4dastorm

And back day. I'm noticing some strength guys! Reaching my full potential. BUT IM LEANING out and I do not want it...its too soon. I notice others notice and of course ask if I'm prepping for a show. NO. Coach tagged me in  post on FB, stating that he has given me more food than he HAS EVER GIVEN A FEMALE and I still list 3.5lbs in the first week!. True, but damn it, I'm hungry still...I want some steak!!!! and I don't want to lose a damn pound. I'm sitting here pouting

blastthru23

[[{"fid":"31293","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":"steak!!!"},"type":"media","attributes":{"title":"steak!!!","height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]