Coughing after injection

Littleyokes

so as of the last 2 Monday injections which are my bigger dose day. I've been coughing kinda uncontrollabl. I've heard of tren cough but deca/sust. I purge to make sure I'm not in a vain. But this is only happening on my bigger dose day. Any clue what's causing this or should I be concerned?  

SemperFi

I believe you are either hitting or nicking a vein. Or the injection sight is near an area of heavy blood flow. Some active ester must be entering the blood stream either passively or directly and reaching the lungs creating the cough. The cough is your bodies way of attempting to expel whatever is causing the irritation.

If the cough passes after a few minutes it is not a concern IMO.

SEMPER FI 

strong

x2 with SemperFi. This will happen to me now and then but only when I pin my legs. 3 to 5 minutes and that tickling cough should go away. Be glad it wasn't tren. I have had 2 episodes of Tren cough on this cycle. Tough or not its a scary ordeal... Obviously if this continues may be a problem. I usually get that tickling cough when I pin TNE...   Were you pinning the legs Yokes?

I

icdeadlifters

Vein brother... I do that sometimes with Tren.  You hit a vein. I have hit them and coughed so bad I shit myself. Look at your techniques. My girl sticks me and she's good. But when I stuck myself I had pip and severe cough. It was my technique. I have ran Tren 300 and I would cough either way. Its what b.b call "Tren cough". But you most likely hit a nerve, or vessels. Look at your technique.

I

icdeadlifters

strong said:
</p><p>This is why I like the slow plunge technique. I usually can feel when I'm hitting something...</p><p>
 </p><p> </p><p>Fuk yea.......that's a good method. I tell my girl right or left flute and when she does..... Its slow and smooth. Gotta look at your gear also. Some gear uses MCT, and others uses grape seed or other carriers. I've used gear with u.s.p. grade seed oil and it caused pip. Also switching labs... I have switched from cottonseed, grape seed oil to m.c.t. and i could tell the difference. It's all about your health and well being. </p>

Littleyokes

I pinned my right glute. I even pulled back on the plunger once I was in to make sure I didn't hit a vein. Looking for that blood to back fil and there was nothing. But I was coughing for a good 5 or so minutes. Then it was gone. No pip either which is weird cause with a 2cc shot I usually get some sorta Pip. Guess I did hit a vein anyway.  my next question is this, is that shot wasted Now? Or will it act the same as IM injection?

strong

From my experience its not wasted at all. Only a minimal amount would have entered the bloodstream. Just keep on your routine...

I

icdeadlifters

strong said:
</p><p>Yes, The nerve will make my leg twitch and I can feel it in my hips...</p><p>
.   </p><p> </p><p>Helllllll yea..  To us vets... Its the best feeling. I'm actually waiting on the girly for my shot watching king of the cage..... It comes natural after a few injections. She has to warn me that I have took my dosage already sometimes. This can be fun..... But it is also addicting and dangerous.</p>

ramdisck

I get it every once in a while as well.  happened when i was pinning ED.   scary as hell but nothing to be worried about.

I

icdeadlifters

X2.... It is scary. I pinned some tren that was claimed to be over dosed.. ... And it was. In some ppl they can't take some gear. And it's not because gear is shit. Its because you're dealing with u.g.l. gear. (Not saying all u.g.l is bs.... We have ugl's that are better than pharm, and we have pharm that is better than u.g.l. its alllll about what you wanna spend. Pharma is way more expensive than u.g.l. 

MuscleChemUK

Ive had this a few times and honestly makes you feel like your dieing. I can honestly say its not from just the Tren but loads of other compounds also. Its all to do with hitting a vein whilst injecting. Always pull back on the plunger to make sure no blood is drawn and commence after confirming this.

swolesam

that sounds down right painful bro! i had something similar happen a bunch of times w shoulder injections but i just see the shoulders convulse a couple of times as i empty the syringe while injecting, and thanks god nothing past that.

swolesam

nah, not wasted at all. its like seeing a couple of drops come out of the injection site when you pull the needle out bro, MINIMAL loss, insignificant. 

swolesam

Cough happens to me w bigger doses too. My last cycle which im PCTing from, 2 CCs per shoulder, it almost always happened. Strong cough uncontrollable for 2 minutes or so. then it just doesnt go away, you taste it in your mouth, and the cough slowly fades away. Def feel the irritiation caused by the oil going into the bloodstream to the lungs. But within 20 minutes, its like it never happened. 

oh, that was with Test prop & NPP.

Littleyokes

No taste in my mouth. Just a cough almost like if you spray a small room with pesticide. Idk if any of you done that before but that's exactly how it felt. It was a 2cc load and I did pull back the plunger to check for blood but nothing. My guess is I did nick the vein and some oil when to the blood stream. Got a lil pip now. But nothing like normal 2 cc piP. as long as it ain't wasted and my health isnt in danger. Im good to go. Just had me tripping a bit considering I've never had that and I've ran a few cycles with never having this issue. All is well but definitely tripped me out. Guess I gotta take it slow instead of just rushing that morning pin. Do a lil extra draw back than just a line on the plunger and be sure I'm not in a vein. 

blastthru23

I too practice the slow plunge method. Here's what i at first assumed, then later found that a nerve follows along side a vein. The travel along veins to communicate to information as to transportation of chemicals to cells. They also function as nociceptors (communicate pain) whereas skeletal muscles function primarily to activate muscles have very little nociception. So, when you push the pin in, do so slowly. If you feel pain, you are likely very close to a vein. I've noticed that every time i feel pain, but go ahead and inject, a nice flow of blood comes when the pin is pulled out (unless i z-track).  The sharp pain I'm talking about isn't the initial pain when piercing the skin, just to avoid confusion. That being said, depending upon how far the needle is into the muscle, i may push past the point of pain, although some times I'll reposition the pin to avoid a vein.