Coughing after injection

I

icdeadlifters

Kalel said:
</p><p>It's because if any goes into a vein you get lung cancer</p><p>
.    </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>HUHHHHHH?</p>

I

icdeadlifters

First..... How did you come up with that? And second.... Steroids is used in the Cancer recovery and other diseases.

IM CONFUSED.. PLEASE ELABORATE?

strong

Had to Neg you on that answer Kalel. I barely ever Neg anyone but That is a comment that has never been proven and you are giving Poor info...  If your answer had any merit than everyone of us would have lung cancer...

siegmund

Kalel,

Go to the  forums and check out stickies pretaining to 

Beginners , do a little reading , and get a little understanding and knowledge built up ...

Your going backwards here , and i would love to see you reverse this ... and become a 

Kalel

Lol sorry sarcasm doesn't work in text. I've had it happen a few times even when there's no blood on the pull back. My wife pins my right glute where a Dr showed her to. It's no big deal just uncomfortable for a minute. I've asked my Dr he said it's not hurting me.

SemperFi

Kalel,

Thanks for replying back. 

Sarcasm usually doesn't work at all on your very first post in a very long time and with no relationships developed. ;)

Once we get to know you and you spend a little more time being involved you will see we are a great group of sarcastic devils.

Please take the time to introduce yourself here - https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/introduce-yourself

SEMPER FI

Kalel

Ya sorry guys, I was here a long time ago but got in a motorcycle accident. I'm just getting back into the swing of things. i actually just got a nice gift in the mail so I'll be around more often. I'll keep the sarcasm to a minim.

Dolf

+2 for being a man and replying back in a calm and collective manner. Like SF said...make an intro and establish some relationships and then let sarcasm fly brother.

swolesam

Test increases cancerous cells in the body?!? You mean a man with low T supplementing with exogenous T to bring his own levels back to high normal is raising his probablities of growing cancer?!  Whats the difference between him & another man with naturally high Test if they both end up with 1000 ng/dl total Test from lab work?! Is there any research that says men NOT on TRT with naturally high Test having much higher cancer risks than men with Low T? Obviously not. as a matter of fact, latest research shows that men with higher Estrogen (higher T conversion rates in their body to estro,...) are more in danger of prostate cancer, breast cancer,...etc.

Please check your facts before talking like an authority on something when you clearly need to do some reading/research. Not dissing you bro, just saying refrain from pushing statements looking like facts when they are really anecdotal at best.

Dolf

Sam I think he meant to say "in the state of California test is known to cause cancer" lol

SemperFi

Hades,

The androgen hypothesis is "old, abandoned" science.

When it relates to prostate cancer if high testosterone does cause prostate cancer growth, why is it so rare for a man in his 20, 30 or 40s to get the disease, when his natural testosterone level is still high? The vast majority of diagnoses are in older men who have low T.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Everything in the state of California causes cancer, except marijuana of course, which in California is good for every ailment known and not yet known :p

blastthru23

Not a good idea to make baseless blanket statements. Please include the foundation for arguments, especially when your argument includes a grave consequence. Thumbs down. A first for everything. This is my first.

swolesam

lol ohhhh in that case, this makes all the sense! :)

btw - no a diff note, wherev u been Dolf?! We were sending the search squads to look for you bratha! lol

blastthru23

Logic rules! Nice use of conditional statements to derail a falsely implied bi-conditional statement. A+ on your lower division  logic 101 exam :p (predicated apology for the sarcasm)