Cycle for cutting and increasing cardio and endurance performance help.

Boswellio

Hey guys, I’m currently in my third cycle bulking atm. After this I want to work on more cardio and muscular endurance but still maintain a good amount of strength. Anyone have a good cycle for my goals? I’m currently 6,1” 248 pounds with approx 12-14% body fat. I would like to get down to maybe 10% or if possible less without losing too much strength. Thank you guys.

D

Deleted member 45086

Test prop 75 mg eod.
Tren acetate 75 mg eod.
Anavar or winstrol 50mg/day split in 2 doses.
Run test and tren 8weeks and var or winstrol last 6 weeks. Eat at a slight deficit and moderate cardio and you should achieve your goals. Don't run tren longer than 8 weeks or you can stop it if your endurance starts dropping. Unfortunately it's one of it's side effects that some people get. That's why I only recommended 75 eod which is plenty to keep your strength gains during a cutting cycle. Use liver support for the orals.

loren

i personally would clean up my diet and do cardio in the correct zone 120 to 130 range not just a walk on the treadmill diet is key to body fat reduction not so much is cardio

loren

thats a good cycle all fast acting and out of your system in 3 days might be a bit low on the test i try to be at 500mg a week i mix the tren with the test to cut down on the tren cough alcohol travels slow when its cold so i put the loaded syringe in the fridge for 15 minutes then inject it slow just what works for me but your cycle looks clean you should do well

bobby ricky

I personally hate cardio and never do it. Did I mention I fucking hate cardio 😂😂😂
I cut junk food and work my ass of for one hour per workout and my heart rate is so high that we could call that cardio. 1-1 1/2 gallons of water per day. I’m starving one day and the next I’m eating way too much. My body never knows what this crazy mother fucker is doing. At the moment I’m lifting super heavy for me and it shows. I just finished 3 weeks of just pumping everything till it wants to explode 🤯. Eat good quality food and workout like a beast.

D

Deleted member 45086

I personally hate cardio and never do it. Did I mention I fucking hate cardio 😂😂😂
I cut junk food and work my ass of for one hour per workout and my heart rate is so high that we could call that cardio. 1-1 1/2 gallons of water per day. I’m starving one day and the next I’m eating way too much. My body never knows what this crazy mother fucker is doing. At the moment I’m lifting super heavy for me and it shows. I just finished 3 weeks of just pumping everything till it wants to explode 🤯. Eat good quality food and workout like a beast.
Treadmills don't work anyway. I watch people run miles on them everyday and I haven't lost an ounce. 😂

loren

agreed the amount of time people spend on a treadmill to loose 100 calories is just not worth it just watch what you eat im not here to brag im at 7% 215 lbs i have not done cardio in 6 months just saying diet is key to loose and to gain what you put in your mouth controls what goes on your body its really that simple just saying

D

Deleted member 45086

agreed the amount of time people spend on a treadmill to loose 100 calories is just not worth it just watch what you eat im not here to brag im at 7% 215 lbs i have not done cardio in 6 months just saying diet is key to loose and to gain what you put in your mouth controls what goes on your body its really that simple just saying
Genetics does play a part in it but you are 100% correct. Most people take in a lot more calories a day than they think. When I began strict calorie counting to lose weight I found that I was underestimating my caloric intake by 700 cal/day.

loren

sure genetics are part but with the right diet it beats being a zombie walking to no where even at 113 to 120 rate i hardly sweat just dont like it 700 calories a day is for a mistake thats why i have some one do mine. its interesting to learn but hes so smart he had 6 of his people turn pro he does some online training diet for people very knowledgeable to much to learn at my age but it is very interesting

MusculeX

Damn i agree with you guys, cardio is nightmare, I replaced cardio with active walks, still activity still losing calories but not so annoying. I was lucky with cutting, it was never problem for me but bulking is different story.
Test prop 75 mg eod.
Tren acetate 75 mg eod.
Anavar or winstrol 50mg/day split in 2 doses.
Run test and tren 8weeks and var or winstrol last 6 weeks. Eat at a slight deficit and moderate cardio and you should achieve your goals. Don't run tren longer than 8 weeks or you can stop it if your endurance starts dropping. Unfortunately it's one of it's side effects that some people get. That's why I only recommended 75 eod which is plenty to keep your strength gains during a cutting cycle. Use liver support for the orals.
This is a good option, had almost the same cycle

One more combination could be
Winstrol 50mg/day
Prima 200mg /week
Clen 80mcg / day

EMachine

For endurance purposes, Tren is the worst steroid for it! I like the advice of prop, Tren and Var but not for endurance. Tren will kill your endurance. I had an athlete who was in fantastic shape, and he was, and said Tren wouldn’t affect him…and guess what? It totally destroyed him. He competes in Jiu-jítsu and had to stop using it.

Test-Primo-Var also winstrol is known to help athletes’ performances. Remember Ben Johnson during the Olympic Games? He was on winstrol. Masteron can also be used but works best if your body fat is 10% or below…it’s more of a cosmetic steroid…used mostly before shows.

loren

very true tren is mostly used shortly before a show. and it does mess with your brain it just works well for me your right primo , winstrol and mast are much cleaner remember mast. is a form of test i also try to run clean gear with tren. or anadrol i also like but i know the bad reputation it has i keep my body fat under 9% always its just how i like to look but most is diet on that end i see a new thing at least here where im from called tren mix its tren e and ace in 1 vial i have to try that next have you ever heard of it....

D

Deleted member 45086

For endurance purposes, Tren is the worst steroid for it! I like the advice of prop, Tren and Var but not for endurance. Tren will kill your endurance. I had an athlete who was in fantastic shape, and he was, and said Tren wouldn’t affect him…and guess what? It totally destroyed him. He competes in Jiu-jítsu and had to stop using it.

Test-Primo-Var also winstrol is known to help athletes’ performances. Remember Ben Johnson during the Olympic Games? He was on winstrol. Masteron can also be used but works best if your body fat is 10% or below…it’s more of a cosmetic steroid…used mostly before shows.
That's why I warned him against the possibility of endurance loss with tren. Personally I got increased stamina up to about week 6 and then it took an abrupt turn in the opposite direction. I ran about 3 times the amount that I recommended to him so hopefully it won't affect him in 6-8 weeks. I didn't recommend primo cause I have no experience with it. But believe me E-machines, I would most definitely recommend your advice over mine due to your vast experience which far exceeds mine and I mean that sincerely.

HGH.to

that's why Tren is called cardio killer.
lots of people say that while they were perfectly doing 60 minutes cardio after training, they could barely do 30 minutes cardio after training on tren.

D

Deleted member 45086

that's why Tren is called cardio killer.
lots of people say that while they were perfectly doing 60 minutes cardio after training, they could barely do 30 minutes cardio after training on tren.
But it sure does make you strong 😂