Cycle lengtg

ramdisck

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/75185-understanding-pct

Clomid you would take 100/100/50/50 (amount ED week1/2/3/4/)

ramdisck

Scotola, Arimidex is an aromatose inhibitor,  helps with E2 (estrogen).  Clomid is a SERM.  there is no substitution.  You need the SERM.

Before you start you next cycle post it here in the cycle section.  Everyone will make sure you have it planned with EVERYTHING you need to start it.

S

seanalicok

The problem is u are using fake products and dont have specific knowledge of gear

S

seanalicok

so u already confirmed that u are using fake products from fake source

strong

Hey Seanalicock, He left a bad review for scrioxcanada.  Ok, it happens.... You come in and leave a review and start attacking the guy. Go back and do aan introduction if you want to post please. Also, put up some stats and an AVI.. That would help us get to know you...

Scotola

I didn't say fake I said underdosed maybe it was the batch I'm not sure but the lab has great reviews it just seemed to be lower dosed due to experience with other labs!

SenseiMiagi

Sometimes people are too quick to assume gear is bunk or underdosed if gains arent coming easy.  Testosterone is not a miracle drug, and I have witnessed many people running cycles without any real progress.  Without knowledge of your diet and training intensity we cannot assune your testosterone is fake....bloodwork is best way to find this out, so get it done before accusing.  False accusations only confuse the community, so its best to be sure.

One can run testosterone as long as one wants, but depends on that individuals acceptance of risk.  Year long cycles or ridiculous for anyone outside competitors, and even for them is questionable.  Cycle is different than blast and cruise, or TRT so that needs to be understood.

IMO, given the info here you should halt your cycle, get bloodwork, PCT and establish a baseline for yourself.  Educate yourself on how, when, and why to cycle and proceed once you have a good grasp on things.  Define goals and work to meet them.

Scotola

I did introduce my self . In another form. (Introduction). XXXXXXX is there official site and XXXXXX is there store . All other XXXXXX site are not legit. I'm getting my info from the official site.

B

Burrr

Scot, please spend some time researching, particularly read up on PCT.

This is serious shit, and can have an impact on your sexual function for a long time. 

Even that underdosed gear you were on will shut down your own bodies production of testosterone. 

Do you like getting laid, and doing with a dick that gets hard? better read up my friend. Read the basic, and then ask questions. Don't ask us to spoon feed you the basics.

B

Burrr

Scotola said:
</p><p>Questions isn't what this site is about to obtain and share knowledge of body building. </p><p> </p><p>
No, that is not what this site is for. </p><p>This a place for guys to read some threads that were created to explain the basics, and then for you to ask questions about what you do not understand. You've just irritated me, now I will not be answering your questions. </p><p> </p><p> </p>

strong

Hey Scotola, Burr Is a respected member who gave you good advice.. Slow that shit down or we'll get you right the hell out of here. This is a place for grown men to share their experiences. Of course questions are asked and answered but you will not be spoon fed info. There is a ton of research at your fingertips here... Please don't talk to another member... Last warning...

strong

Dude, you replying to me like that?? are you out of your fuckin mind.??? I was talking to the guy above my post to introduce himself.. You are breaking the rules by posting Source info in open forum and you disrespected a respected member in the other thread... Last warning, sit back and read the rules and guidelines at the bottom of any page.  When you do some research and have something to offer , we are here..

Kielbasa_Posse

There are many members here that are not body  builders. There are many members here that are AAS free, members on trt looking to save $$ on monthly expense, getting diet advice workout advice and tons of other good things! If you would look into the fourms you can see it just isn't about body building. 

csancheezy

I am the honeybadger and Im a moderator here and im gonna need you to cool your jets with posting all this stuff you have been about that source you mentioned, it is making you sound like a rep or fanboy or something. Now please no further source information in open forum of any kind. Also looks like you got off on the wrong foot with some guys who happen to be really great dudes by the way and they loooovveee to help guys who need info. Just be sure to make sure your doing some of your own research first because when it looke like someone is trying to be spoonfed it can come off wrong, Know what i mean? Please always respond with courtesy and you will always be shown the same, me and the other mods are here to make sure of it. Glad to have you on the site buddy...  -cheezy badger ;P