Cycle lengtg

turnupthegas

We here at MG try to be helpful, should he know this answer prior to cycling yes. Can we safely say he has fake gear? No!! Bloodwork will tell us that and honestly joining today with no avatar pic and just posting that sentence does no good for everyone. I appreciate you trying to be active and am not sure if u introduced yourself yet, but if you haven't please do. You have not broken any rules, but is def a good read. Theres a section on rules and regs. Not busting your balls, just trying to get you on the same wavelength brotha thats all. And if the gains have platued, his gear could be just fine, because 12 weeks alot of people see this. weeks 7-10 i see the most gains on long estered drugs and then it starts to slow. To our orignal poster, get more blood if possible, if not like others have suggested, pct at proper time, stick around and stay active there are top notch sources here and solid members to help you in your journey. Best of luck

turnupthegas

Just posted after reading a few posts and was trying to help scottola out when i saw another new member not share much insight but just negativity, as I read on, I was amazed. Those doese are insane and I guess does show your inexperience. Not here to call you stupid or any of that, but this aas game should be respected and handled safely as possible. ITs your body and should be your #1 concern, not just the outside but more improtantly the inside and its function. We are here to help ,but please please please research. I'd say come off once you know how to pct and then don't get back on until you have a solid plan. Steroids aren't a miracle drug even with propoer dosed gear, so there is no benifit unless your plan is foolproof, even then it takes more then injecting what people think is a "magic serum" Diet and training first. Assess your goals and plan around that. Beach body's are built in the kitchen first the gym and steroids just give you that edge!! To many think its gear training and eat whatever, not the case. Best of luck!

K

kalpa

After a 12 week cycle then get on the hcg nolva for 12 weeks then you should be good. Couple cycles a year is good enough. Get bloods after your cycles to check on your bloods labs.

ramdisck

I wouldn't use HCG as a PCT  Maybe at the end of the cycle before pct if you aren't running it all cycle.  HGC should be run on cycle.

Scotola

I started hcg 1week before end of cycle then waited 12 days after last injection and started pct clomid and nolva 100/100/50/50,  40/40/20/20

ramdisck

I like to wait 30 days after PCT.  SERMS have a rather long half life. 3-4 weeks after PCT and they should be cleared. A lot of guys get it right after PCT and think all is good, but the SERM is still affecting the results.