D-Bol pros and cons

liljohn

For me Pros stregnth thru the roof in 4 weeks weight is up 12ibs and can go harder at the gym Ok Cons heartburn all the time and blood pressure spikes and get major headaches

bobby ricky

What’s your stats? How much water are you drinking? Anadrol gave me heartburn so I had to use tums every day. Are you on any injectables? What are your dosages of testosterone and dbol?

EMachine

What doses are you using? If blood pressure is high, and headaches…drop the dose. Nose bleeds might be next. The body is talking to you…listen!

Dunbar

For me Pros stregnth thru the roof in 4 weeks weight is up 12ibs and can go harder at the gym Ok Cons heartburn all the time and blood pressure spikes and get major headaches
liljohn, interesting point on the heartburn! I wondered where that crept in from.. Same for me on extreme gains in both muscle and strength. 10 lbs plus in two weeks easy and combine worthy bench almost immediately.

Weird bonus for me is always the sense of well being that comes with a solid dose of DBOL. Always felt like a million bucks when its in the cycle. Definitely smart to plan for an increase in BP that extra water weight brings.

bobby ricky

liljohn, interesting point on the heartburn! I wondered where that crept in from.. Same for me on extreme gains in both muscle and strength. 10 lbs plus in two weeks easy and combine worthy bench almost immediately.

Weird bonus for me is always the sense of well being that comes with a solid dose of DBOL. Always felt like a million bucks when its in the cycle. Definitely smart to plan for an increase in BP that extra water weight brings.
What dose were you taking?

liljohn

I keep hearing about this sense of well being I never got that I was taken 30mg split 10mg 3times a day also doing test e 250 twice a week and deca 200 twice a week just started my 5 week of cycle off dbol only ran it 4 weeks

Dunbar

What dose were you taking?
60-80mg but only as a pre-workout. Normal dosages if used as part of a cycle but d-bol is not a favorite of mine for regular cycle. Not currently power lifting or chasing the number.... but???? Maybe sometime soon

Last edited:

bobby ricky

That’s a big dose my friend. I think I only did 20 or 40 mgs per day. 80 mgs should definitely be broken up into multiple doses. That might explain the heartburn. We all do what we do and we only have to answer to ourselves 😃 If I used 80 mgs as a pre workout I would kill it in the gym and probably need a ai.

Dunbar

That’s a big dose my friend. I think I only did 20 or 40 mgs per day. 80 mgs should definitely be broken up into multiple doses. That might explain the heartburn. We all do what we do and we only have to answer to ourselves 😃 If I used 80 mgs as a pre workout I would kill it in the gym and probably need a ai.
Copy that br! Man we could talk forever on different cycling methodologies but dbol does work well as a pre workout with that short half life. Especially for those old guys who have grown weary of sides from sticking to the gold standard, STEADY AND STABLE dosing. With d bol, having an ai on hand is a must but i wouldn't necessarily use it and a single pre workout dose just doesnt hurt my system.

Last edited:

suppsforlife

Copy that br! Man we could talk forever on different cycling methodologies but dbol does work well as a pre workout with that short half life. Especially for those old guys who have grown weary of sides from sticking to the gold standard, STEADY AND STABLE dosing. With d bol, having an ai on hand is a must but i wouldn't necessarily use it and a single pre workout dose just doesnt hurt my system.
you could still take Dbol as a pre-workout, but not the entire daily dosage.

CaptainPlanet

Just a quick question with Dbol. Is there any way to avoid that whole moon-face look while on Dbol? I was told to cut sodium down to almost zero. However, someone else told me that it's not good to avoid sodium as a bodybuilder. Not sure.

HGH.to

Reducing sodium is a good idea for avoiding moon face. But reducing to almost zero is hard when you try to grow... near to impossible.
to avoid it, drink plenty of water, do cardio, at least try to reduce sodium and have your estrogen checked. add AI in case it's high, obviously

rosoo

Another question on Dbol, I tried in the past and the acne problem is severe, hence I stopped it, oxybol on the other hand is ok, not sure why.

HGH.to

Oxybol, I think, you were using Oxymetholone.
that's proving how different we all are (assuming you got both real Dbol and real Adrol). Most people tolerate Dbol better than Anadrol. But here are you, that seems to go better with Anadrol tan Dianabol. It's just the way your body reacts to them

rosoo

Strange because oxy is actually DHT. What other roids u used?
That was many years ago, during that time was sustanon only but probably it is also my first time, but ever since then I am very cautious cause seller only sell and many simply give advice, since last 2yrs lock down I had been doing study in all forum so that I won't repeat same mistake I had in past

suppsforlife

are you sure in seller's reliability? Bill has a point. Oxymetholone should cause more hair loss than Dianabol (theoretically)

rosoo

are you sure in seller's reliability? Bill has a point. Oxymetholone should cause more hair loss than Dianabol (theoretically)
I only take one pill each time for first month, but I stopped taking this long ago since few years back, all product I gotten last time is fro keifei as checked, genuine from their website. But dianabol does give me a lot of acne on back and face even with 1 tab not sure why.