Deca or eq?

HGH.to

You'll never offend me... you should know that by now 🤣.
But yeah the more I look, price and think about it the more I'm going with test, deca and dbol. Just still thinking about dosage.
400 test, 300 deca 30-40 mg/day dbol the first 4-6 weeks. watch yourself grow

Gainz.

400 test, 300 deca 30-40 mg/day dbol the first 4-6 weeks. watch yourself grow
You think I should start with dbol?I always thought you should do it at the end... but I guess it makes sense to get the initial boost while the deca is kicking in

D

Deleted member 45086

If you go with deca I'd use dbol as a Kickstart, if you use NPP then you could probably get more using dbol at the end to break plateues
I told him that you 2 we're a lot alike. I think he'll need 5000 Cal a day to get the best results. What would you recommend?

Twizted

I told him that you 2 we're a lot alike. I think he'll need 5000 Cal a day to get the best results. What would you recommend?
I recommend he eats everything he can lol, and then add in weight gainer shakes with loads of pb for the rest. If he can do that then he will blow up with test/deca/dbol. Liquid calories aren't the best option but they worked magic for me.

D

Deleted member 45086

I recommend he eats everything he can lol, and then add in weight gainer shakes with loads of pb for the rest. If he can do that then he will blow up with test/deca/dbol. Liquid calories aren't the best option but they worked magic for me.
Whatever it takes right.

Gainz.

Liquid diet works best for me too. But while we may have had things in common... and still have a very similar metabolism... @Twizted is fucking jacked🦸‍♂️... I'm just skinny ripped... 😣.
But yeah mass gainer shakes are the biggest reason I've been able to put on weight. Without them I definitely struggle

D

Deleted member 45086

Liquid diet works best for me too. But while we may have had things in common... and still have a very similar metabolism... @Twizted is fucking jacked🦸‍♂️... I'm just skinny ripped... 😣.
But yeah mass gainer shakes are the biggest reason I've been able to put on weight. Without them I definitely struggle
You do this cycle right and you will be a lot more jacked than you think.

Twizted

Bro look back to my picture posts from last July, I was rocking a full blown skeleton physique lol. You are on your way to greatness. If you shovel in the food, pound the weight gainer shakes and kill it in the gym you will blow up. I'm still shocked at how fast my weight went up, it was awesome. Definitely made some ppl at work start questioning me

Gainz.

You do this cycle right and you will be a lot more jacked than you think.
Yeah I'm getting there, I walked into this knowing full well it's a marathon not a sprint. I'm a little disappointed in myself... I haven't been able to stick to my calories as much as I'd like to. But in all I'm very happy with my gains.
Can only live and learn and apply it to my next cycle. I'm really hoping I can time this winter cycle with my 3 month layoff. If I can do that... I'm sure I'll get the most out of it. 3 months of eating, lifting, sleeping, test, MK-677, deca and dbol... if I manage to fuck that up... 🤣🤣🤣.

I really thought I was gonna be able to stick to my diet better. But my job and this heat proved to be to much.

Does anyone else have a problem eating when it's hot?

Gainz.

Bro look back to my picture posts from last July, I was rocking a full blown skeleton physique lol. You are on your way to greatness. If you shovel in the food, pound the weight gainer shakes and kill it in the gym you will blow up. I'm still shocked at how fast my weight went up, it was awesome. Definitely made some ppl at work start questioning me
Oh trust me I know! I was in the same boat brother. I've officially put on 50lbs of muscle.
Went from a Olsen twin to someone who's always getting dirty looks (I love it though) from pudgy guys with their gfs.
But more importantly than the gainz, my confidence is through the roof and my gf loves the new me. I have to stop worrying about the scale and just put in the work. I'm just happy everything is going in the right direction and I'm not getting any sides.

Twizted

Yeah I'm getting there, I walked into this knowing full well it's a marathon not a sprint. I'm a little disappointed in myself... I haven't been able to stick to my calories as much as I'd like to. But in all I'm very happy with my gains.
Can only live and learn and apply it to my next cycle. I'm really hoping I can time this winter cycle with my 3 month layoff. If I can do that... I'm sure I'll get the most out of it. 3 months of eating, lifting, sleeping, test, MK-677, deca and dbol... if I manage to fuck that up... 🤣🤣🤣.

I really thought I was gonna be able to stick to my diet better. But my job and this heat proved to be to much.

Yea I've been having issues eating with the heat too. The wife usually packs me a big breakfast and a full leftover meal for lunch but here lately I've been sticking to cold meals. Like sandwiches packed with a bunch of deli meats, tuna salad, just things that don't require the microwave. Breakfast I've kept the same, it's the lunch and 2nd lunch that I've had to change up. Personally I've found that helps for me.

D

Deleted member 45086

Lol, about a year ago I had someone tell me "you look like your on steroids". I politely replied "and you look like your on a Cheetos diet". Lord forgive me 🙏.

Twizted

Another trick I used to use was that I had the lock screen and screen saver of my phone set to the picture of me when I was at my lowest weight. That always motivated me to cram food when it was tough, never wanna go back to that weight.

D

Deleted member 45086

Best reply to that question ever
Well I mean have you ever noticed that they never say " hey you look like you spend 10 hours a week in a gym lifting stuff heavier than you are, or hey you look like you get up at 3am some mornings before work just to make sure you get your work in". 😂

Gainz.

Lol, about a year ago I had someone tell me "you look like your on steroids". I politely replied "and you look like your on a Cheetos diet". Lord forgive me 🙏.
I started getting that a lot a few months before I started gear. Granted I did pack on size pretty quick... but I didn't feel like I looked like someone on gear. I'd constantly tell people no, just lifting every day and really paying attention to my diet. But they'd always give me some look like "yeah ok" then they would make some kind of comment about how they could look like me too if they were on steroids.... umm... no the fuck you wouldn't! Because you don't even kinda look like that now, and gear isn't gonna drive you to the gym or smack that 3rd donut out your mouth!
I really hate how people think steroids just get you jacked with no effort. When it's the exact opposite... taking gear means you have to work harder and eat better... or your just gonna fuck yourself up. I just hate that people think I took the easy way out by starting gear. But honestly I haven't told anyone besides my girl.... and you guys. I'm not exactly trying to hide it, and I certainly wouldn't deny it and claim natty. I'm just not the type of person to share my shit like that. I know lots of people suspect it, but no one (that matters like friends or family) has come out and asked me. I definitely know my little brother thinks I am. He's been lifting with me, and sees the difference week by week. But he's only 24 and I don't want him to think it's ok or "cool" and get it in his head that he needs it too.

D

Deleted member 45086

Another trick I used to use was that I had the lock screen and screen saver of my phone set to the picture of me when I was at my lowest weight. That always motivated me to cram food when it was tough, never wanna go back to that weight.
What weight did you start at. I know it was down there in the 150-160 range if I'm not mistaken. You've definitely came a long way brother 😉

HGH.to

You think I should start with dbol?I always thought you should do it at the end... but I guess it makes sense to get the initial boost while the deca is kicking in
yep, it's used to kick start until deca and longer test ester kicks in.
If you go with deca I'd use dbol as a Kickstart, if you use NPP then you could probably get more using dbol at the end to break plateues
💯
same here
Well I mean have you ever noticed that they never say " hey you look like you spend 10 hours a week in a gym lifting stuff heavier than you are, or hey you look like you get up at 3am some mornings before work just to make sure you get your work in". 😂
no it's not. it's just the steroids. injecting and adding a large pizza with extra fries while on Netflix will make you look like Schwarzenegger in max. a month.