Difference is quad size

J

Jeromes

Not even womens

weight,nice

to meet you calm I've read a few of your post =)

J

Jeromes

Not even womens

weight,nice

to meet you calm I've read a few of your post =)

calmb4dastorm

Is mine Jerome's! I'm still cracking up on the girl weight!! I know exactly what you mean though! Not even women's weight ROTFLMAO!!! Those guys won't even lift when I approach the DBs. Some litterally leave the free weights area when I get there. I don't even lift heavy, but it's heavier than theirs I guess. LOL

Dolf

Exactly what is the definition of heavy or light? I have a coworker who's 6'3" 290 lbs off season and 265lbs in comps. He used to be 340lbs of pure monster. Seen him in the gym and he's telling me he's just lifting light for high reps. Then he precedes to grab the 140lb db's and incline press them like play toys for reps of 12. Are the 100lb db's I'm inclining girl weight? To most no. To him yes. 

J

Jeromes

a question you need to pose to yourself are those 100lbs girl weight 

calmb4dastorm

I think it's referenced to what each individual considers heavy or light. Personally, I don't curl over 35lb DBs, I have not reached that point yet. So I consider anything over that as heavy weight--for me and my joints. 100lbs is extremely heavy weight from my vantage point. But it's someone else's warm up. 

Dolf

No it's not a question I need to answer. I'm not the one tearing others down about how much weight they lift. You are. You're such a smart guy; I need to know if I need to go drop my drawers and check for a split tail or some frank and beans. Please enlighten me with your wisdom...

J

Jeromes

senaotive about weight bro? im not taking a shot you said it was subjective I just said well if you think what your lifting is heavy theN it is heavy for you, cmon me and storm we're having a laugh you got all offended when I just asked you is it girl weight. A confident person would understand that it's not for them I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.it was reinforcing what you said you should take a step back and read it  Again. I can do 60 reps on an incline bench 60lbwith  dumbbells so if I did that all the time I would consider that girl weight for me.if you need to take a step back and look down your pants then do as you wish lmao

Dolf

Lol...sensitive about weight. I could care less what anyone thinks about the weight I lift. Whether they consider it man weight, girl weight, or kiddy weight. Like I said before I don't train for others. I train for myself. You were the one who mentioned girl weight that guys in the gym were lifting without there being a definition of exactly what girl weight is. Like I said before it's easy for you to stand at a distance and judge others without knowing their story or having walked in their shoes. I think sometimes we tend to forget where we started, and how long it took us to get where we are today. It's a shame you have to tear others down to make yourself feel good.

BTW I have no need to check my pants bro. When you were 3yrs old and your mommy was try to get you off her tit, out of diapers, and the pacifier out of your mouth I was in the streets of Mogadishu, Somalia doing man shit.

Dolf

You have a lot to learn young buck about life and how to act in an acceptable manner.

nar·cis·sism
ˈnärsəˌsizəm/
noun
  1. excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
    synonyms:vanityself-loveself-admirationself-absorptionself-obsession, conceitself-centeredness, self-regardegotismegoism
    "his emotional development was hindered by his mother's narcissism"
    • PSYCHOLOGY
      extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
    • PSYCHOANALYSIS
      self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.

blastthru23

This thread was intended to address Jarhead's concern about quad imbalances. Please, let us discontinue the hijack, and get back on topic :)

SemperFi

LMAO...  Your first mistake was thinking Ranger's have feelings. ;)

I honestly hope that you will find a positive way to be part of MG.

"Gains are not measured by how much you have but by how much you are willing to give away for the benefIt of others."

SEMPER FI

J

Jeromes

I can and have gave away knowledge and have changed quite a few people's physiques in real life I guess what I say comes off as rude because I haven't gone to sensitivity training=). I don't think people should use "Advanced" cycles to just look like a dad bod on steroids.A much healthier decision would be to stick to their trt or stay on just a test base, instead adding compounds risking their health.But it cuts through the egos soul....steroids are not magic and many people prove that time after time and can't even see it.I guess it comes off as rude id rather be rude then continually sign off on guys running tren cycles if their progress photos show little to no progress, but then again this is one mans opinion. Let me finish off in a nice quote "If it walks like a duck" =) now that was joke put the spears away

Dolf

What you have brought to MG is not being rude, but rather a negative and narcissistic attitude. If I were sensitive you would already be sporting a ban tag. It only takes a second to do so. I'm sorry you had to watch episode after episode of Barney as a makeshift babysitter and you like many others of your generation bought into the "your special" bull Barney fed into your brains. News flash bro...you're not special. You basically came onto this site which is our home, kicked the door down, and shit on the floor daring anyone to do anything about it. I didn't ban you because I believe everyone deserves a fair chance. I try to find the good in everyone. My patience for your attitude is wearing very thin though. We've already trashed this guys thread, and have created a tense and negative atmosphere. This also will keep other possible members from joining or seeking the help they need. You can either assimilate or kick rocks. Plain and simple.

“Narcissistic people are always struggling with the fact that the rest of the world doesn’t revolve around them.” —Unknown

J

Jeromes

your feelings are hurt dude get over it and move on just like

i have no need for your continual essays of

how much you don't care.Lets end the conversation now or if you want the whole mod power

thing then go ahead and say the final word I'm over It you should be too

JARHEAD2

Negged..... Dolf & Blast have both extended their hands to try to help you & they have been more than fair in everything. Everyone here feels the same way about negativity & the seemingly lack of respect. You're young & have a lot to learn & hopefully you learn soon. Remember that I told you wisdom is the chief principle & knowledge is worth nothing without it. I for one will not set by & let you continually challenge everything here or my close friend Dolf. Now my suggestion to you is if you indeed want to be a part of this community & be helpful, start by showing some wisdom & respect. No one is trying to spear you or attack you, but we are protecting our home & what we believe in at MG. Dolf has been here almost since the beginning & has been a great asset in building MG & keeping the trash out. Please reevaluate your perspective & bite your tongue if you have to.....

JAR

SemperFi

I am not about to sit by and watch this any longer without a public response...... Jeromes, I am not taking up an offense for any member and Dolf certainly does not need me to defend him. You my brother have a lot to learn about respect. If you do not see your posts as being disrespectful than you certainly need to step back and re-evaluate you reason for being here. 

Take this for what it is worth..... your posts to date have been condescending, self righteousness and arrogant. If you truly are looking to share your knowledge and experience with others you need to develop some new leadership skills because at your current rate very few people are even going to give you the time of day.... I am saying these things because I think you ar better than what your posts have been reflecting about yourself. You do wha you want with this information because I just led you to the watering whole.... you get to decide if you want to drink from it or not.

You ever disrespect Dolf or any other moderator again the membership will ensure you are tar, feathered and ran out of town. You are all hat and no horse at this point so tread lightly pup.... you might learn something. ;)

Being banned is the least of your worries..... being see as an idiot would be my concern. I have been there and done that on more than one occasion. You are not gaining any respect this way and are doing a pretty good job at hanging yourself for all to see.

SEMPER FI

strong

SemperFi and Jar Just let me know when this prick is gone I'm Done with MG till he is gone. Mr. Negative sure wouldn't make it in my world.