Driadashop.eu Customer Discussions

Gentlemen!

As you know, our shop constantly makes promos and offers to ease your supply and make a really good offer! You can find the one or several that are most suitable for you:

- Happy Hour on Tuesdays (automatic 7% discount on all products)
- Sunday auctions
- Product of the week with 50% discount
- Additional 10% discount when paying with BTC
- Giveaways (store credits, reward points, gift products, etc.).
- Free shipping on orders over 200 euros.
- And, of course, holiday discounts and so on.

In addition to this, we are introducing a new system of rewards for your reviews with the opportunity to get up to 35% discount on any order. All the details will be described soon – we will publish it here and the post will be pinned on our TG channel!
See ya!

Halloween2.jpg

Trick or treat question becomes topical: when evil crawls out on October 31st, you must be strong enough to deal with it!

So you can use Driada Halloween 31% Discount Coupon: HW31

...is it valid from 24 to 31 so...ready? Go!:cool:

photo1666624746.jpeg

During the last 3 months, you received "Scratch and Win" lottery cards with every order.

1000 cards were made and the last of them were recently sent with orders. And just in time!

After all, November 4 is coming and, as you remember, a BIG LOTTERY will be drawn on this day, and the winners will receive nice presents:
  • iPhone 13 Pro
  • AirPods Pro
  • Apple watch
If you haven't registered your ticket number yet, then get hurry and follow the link https://driadashop.eu/win

Please note: there will be no more cards in new orders, but we will definitely come up with something else for you, folks! :cool:

photo1666708602.jpeg

WHAT ARE REWARD POINTS AND HOW DO THEY WORK?

Reward Points are a bonus for your purchases in our store. For each order, you receive a refund of 5% of the amount paid (not including the shipping cost).

You can use the accumulated Reward Points as a payment for the order and pay up to 80% of the total cost (excluding shipping costs.)

For example: you have accumulated 1854 Reward Points and want to place an order:

2 x Primos 100 mg/ml (Methenolone Enanthate)
3 x Testos 250 mg/ml (Testosterone Enanthate)

• The cost of such an order will be 203€
  • 80% of 203€ = 162.4€
  • 10 Reward Point = 1 €

After paying for the order, 230 points will remain on your account, and additional points will be charged for paying for the order!

We also remind you that for registering in our store you instantly get 25 Reward Points and 50 for subscribing to the channel.

To get points for a subscription, contact our manager @driada_contest.
Do not forget to specify the email address that you used when registering in the store ;).

Gentlemen!

As you know that we always have exciting promotions, so you can get goods at significant discounts and you always get a good offer – these constants are invariable!

But, with enviable constancy, we also have news:

We do not have a minimum order amount, and any delivery will now cost 20 euros!

We think it's quite convenient when nothing limits your order either above or below!

We are working on improving our service, soon new directions for delivery will open and we will make the same stealth packages that we have been asked for so long, so stay tuned – we work a lot, so we always have them!

Black-Driada.jpg

Good evening gentlemen! There were a lot of questions and assumptions about what we have prepared for you. And finally...

We are announcing the biggest promo of this year, BLACK DRIADA! :cool:

Everyone is already used to regular discounts on this day, so we decided to go ahead and do something you haven't seen yet! ;)

The promo will last from November 20 to 27 and It will consist of two stages:

1. November 20-23 – 50% discount on all products. The discount is applied automatically when placing an order.

2. November 24-27 – 100% cashback for any order!

You heard right! We will refund 100% of ANY order to your account in the form of Store Credits. The larger the amount you place an order for these days, the larger the amount will be stored in your account for future purchases.

Store credits will occur automatically when the status of your order changes to «Shipped».

Choose the discount you like more, cos its a Best opportunity of this year to fill your stocks!

Thank you for choosing us!

Please note: any additional discounts (promo codes, Happy Hours, discount when paying BTC, payment using Reward Points and Store Credits) will not work on these days.

Reward Points will be awarded only on days of 50% discount.

photo1669293489.jpeg

NEW PRODUCT ARRIVAL

Sartanos 20mg (Telmisartan)

Telmisartan is the name of a drug that isn’t to common to bodybuilders, athletes or even just gym enthusiasts choosing to use performance enhancing drugs. The majority of steroid users have no idea what Telmisartan is or what it does. But they should. It could very well be one of the most important drugs available to AAS users who are concerned about their health.

Although it’s mainly known for being a prescription medication to lower BP, Telmisartan also has many, many other positive health benefits, especially for AAS users such as improving HDL cholesterol levels, metabolism, mitochondrial activity, endothelial function and cognitive function. Other advantages may include improving insulin sensitivity, decrease of risk of atherosclerosis, stroke and a potential advantage to brain health. In some instances mood or energy could be made better too.

Purchase now and read more:

123.jpg

Right after Telmisartan release, we are glad to announce 2 new products! :cool:

Yohimbinos 2.5 mg (Yohimbine Hydrochloride)https://driadashop.eu/yohimbinos-yohimbine-hydrochloride

Has an aphrodisiac activity. Stimulates libido and enhance sexual arousal. Increases the blood supply to the cavernous bodies Improves the psycho-emotional background and sexual sensations, helps to eliminate feelings of discomfort, insecurity, stiffness, and fear during the sex .

Also:
- Has an antidiuretic effect
- Mobilizes fatty acids from subcutaneous adipose tissue so may be used as a fat burner
- Increases motor activity and physical performance

Accutadyn 10 mg (Isotretinoin) https://driadashop.eu/accutadyn-isotretinoin

Isotretinoin is an anti-acne medication that is chemically related to retinoic acid and retinol. Given that acne is one of the most common side effects of AAS use, isotretinoin is utilized by bodybuilders and athletes to reduce or eliminate this cosmetic issue during steroid therapy.

XMAS_2.jpg

Gentlemen! Driada Medical wholeheartedly congratulates you on the upcoming Christmas and wishes you to spend this bright holiday with your closest people. Fill your home with magic, comfort and the smell of mulled wine :).

And as Santa is still on the way, we have already prepared a gift for you! :cool:

So, from 23.12 to 02.01, we will have a 31% discount on all products in our store. There will also be an additional 10% discount paying with BTC and 7% on Tuesday (Happy Hours).

This is our first Christmas, which we celebrate together with you. Thank you, friends, for choosing us! :love:

The holiday coupon is available on our channel t.me/driadamedicaleu

Stary

Hello, I have been taking products from Driadamedical for over a year now and I cannot praise the products enough. The transport has always been problem-free, fast. The products are well packaged. I never had a problem with anything.

Products I tried: testosterone enanthate, trenbolone enanthate, drostalone enanthate, primabolone enanthate, oxandrolone, stanazol, exemestane. All products have always fulfilled their purpose. I can only recommend this supplier.

Hello, I have been taking products from Driadamedical for over a year now and I cannot praise the products enough. The transport has always been problem-free, fast. The products are well packaged. I never had a problem with anything.

Products I tried: testosterone enanthate, trenbolone enanthate, drostalone enanthate, primabolone enanthate, oxandrolone, stanazol, exemestane. All products have always fulfilled their purpose. I can only recommend this supplier.
Sir, thank you for your trust and interest! We hope to see you again in our shop!

unclem

i cant get on the site, iam looking for some gtg anadrol, i always get underdosed or nothing in the tablet.