Enhanced Natty

Eklyh

Hi everyone.

I've been training with weights for 5 years now and since last year I got interested in PED's. I'm 28 years old. I'm still in the researching phase and on the fence if I should be joining the dark side or not. Mostly because of the fear of hair loss although at my age I don't show any symptoms if MPD. My mom's side of the family all have Mpd though but my dads side of the family all have a thick head of hear. So it's 50/50 it seems with me not having any symptoms.

Atm I'm scavenging info on forums, yt vids and I'm getting to know alot of people in my town who are on PED's and getting alot of information of them.

My plan is cutting weight to a bf% around the 12 -14% so I don't get aromatizing effects. Atm I'm around 18% at 94kg (185cm length) because of a bulk that went overboard. Also I'm anticipating another Covid lockdown in Oktober so I don't want to start using with that uncertainty. I'll probably start at Februari 2023.

On of the guys I know has been using ped's for 5 years now and is willing to be my coach by that time. He'll look into my bloodwork and I can ask him questions 24/7.

I'm thankful that these kind of forums exists like Musclegurus and I'm glad to be here. It seems like a positive community where people help each other. I'll probably lurk mostly on the forum.

Cheers

bobby ricky

Hi everyone.

I've been training with weights for 5 years now and since last year I got interested in PED's. I'm 28 years old. I'm still in the researching phase and on the fence if I should be joining the dark side or not. Mostly because of the fear of hair loss although at my age I don't show any symptoms if MPD. My mom's side of the family all have Mpd though but my dads side of the family all have a thick head of hear. So it's 50/50 it seems with me not having any symptoms.

Atm I'm scavenging info on forums, yt vids and I'm getting to know alot of people in my town who are on PED's and getting alot of information of them.

My plan is cutting weight to a bf% around the 12 -14% so I don't get aromatizing effects. Atm I'm around 18% at 94kg (185cm length) because of a bulk that went overboard. Also I'm anticipating another Covid lockdown in Oktober so I don't want to start using with that uncertainty. I'll probably start at Februari 2023.

On of the guys I know has been using ped's for 5 years now and is willing to be my coach by that time. He'll look into my bloodwork and I can ask him questions 24/7.

I'm thankful that these kind of forums exists like Musclegurus and I'm glad to be here. It seems like a positive community where people help each other. I'll probably lurk mostly on the forum.

Cheers
If you’re making gains and feel good I personally would not do it. I personally waited till I was deficient in hormones. I’m 51 and became deficient around 45 but didn’t know it . I thought this is how your supposed to feel but it’s definitely not. Now I’m back in the game and feel better and am bigger than I’ve ever been. Good luck on your decision brother.

Eklyh

Glad to hear you took action and are now feeling better. And thanks for your advice. Like I said, I'm still very much on the fence. Why wouldn't you do it if you'd have the choice if I may ask?

bobby ricky

This is purely my opinion my brother, you will never want to stop. It’s the best thing in the world in my opinion. I blast and cruise and have to till the end. Cruising for me has to be on the high end so I don’t loose muscle. You can pct and try to keep your muscle as you bring your testosterone back into balance. You won’t feel as good coming down and I believe it’s an emotional roller coaster. There’s a video if I can find it I’ll post but please do your homework and pick the brains of all the smart guy’s on this site.

Eklyh

Thanks for the info and video. I'll watch it.
I'm aware that once somebody starts this lifestyle, it's really hard both physically and mentally to quit. I'm happy with my body and life as it is, but I've always wanted to be super jacked and strong.
After several years of lifting and also my age I've come to realise that my dream body won't be obtained by being natty for the rest of my life.
I still have months to think about if I should hop on cycles/b&c. Watching videos like the one you send me is what I'll be doing for the coming time.

bobby ricky

Thanks for the info and video. I'll watch it.
I'm aware that once somebody starts this lifestyle, it's really hard both physically and mentally to quit. I'm happy with my body and life as it is, but I've always wanted to be super jacked and strong.
After several years of lifting and also my age I've come to realise that my dream body won't be obtained by being natty for the rest of my life.
I still have months to think about if I should hop on cycles/b&c. Watching videos like the one you send me is what I'll be doing for the coming time.
I’ve been kicking ass for years and still not big or jacked but you might achieve it . Good luck brother.

PedritoHID

Hi everyone.

Cheers
Welcome, this forum is great, a lot of knowledgeable people here.

I'm 32, I started with Test alone back in Dec 2021 when I was diagnosed with lot T (280), the combination of high stressful job, water full of hormones and not getting enough sleep for years, I'm pretty sure got me to this point, even though I've always hit the gym, have play sports and have eaten well.

Fast forward 6 months and I'm in my best shape of life, PEDs is goid if you don't abuse, I still have a lot to learn, and see how my body reacts to different compounds.

Bobby's advise is great, if you feel good (I had all the symptoms of low T, and was falling into a depression that was scary brother), and you keep making gainz, then I would wait a couple of years.

I wouldn't trust other people "coaching" you, many people don't know shit and have always done what others tell them, I would recommend to do your own research about blood works and the different compounds, this site is a great resource for that.

Nonetheless here you're in good hands.

Gainz.

I wouldn't trust other people "coaching" you, many people don't know shit and have always done what others tell them, I would recommend to do your own research about blood works and the different compounds, this site is a great resource for that.

Yes! I don't want to speak bad of your friend, or who ever he is... but the horror stories that come from "I met a guy in the gym who uses gear, now he wants to coach me" I would be extremely hesitant! For a few reasons, 1 is for those who can't do... teach! And these people that want to coach you, want to make you blow up as quickly as possible so they can tell their friends "yo I put 40lbs on this dude in 4 months, my stuff is the best, buy from me" then 2 months later when you either start to get uncontrollable sides or losing muscle by the day, they have no answers and tell you tough luck, or that you did something wrong! So please be extremely careful with those kinds of people. They are usually drug dealers disguised as gym bros!

As for making the decision, it's a big one! Treat it as such! Im 34 and just started my journey into the dark side. Literally just took my 6th pin yesterday. Doing 300mg of test a week... I love it. Its better than I ever expected. But that's the problem, I'm 3 weeks in to a 10 week cycle and I'm already debating on upping it to a 16 week cycle, or adding some anavar. If you want to get bigger and stronger... it works bro! It works extremely well if you're diet and exercise program is on point. (I can't stress the diet part enough) it is addictive, if you want to get bigger.
We can't make that decision for you, but we will be happy to answer any questions you have along the way.
It took a while for me to make the decision to switch and lose my "natty status" but I'm glad I did. I'm doing it for me, and that's the only thing that's important. Do what makes you the most happy!

PedritoHID

but the horror stories that come from "I met a guy in the gym who uses gear"
LOL, In my case, I met a guy from work, he told me he gets the Test, I bought from him, and that shit was the most painful PIP I've ever felt, later I found out that he buys the raw materials from China and he makes it in his house.... Dude up to this day I don't know wtf I was putting inside of me... I could've literally gotten an infection...

Gainz.

LOL, In my case, I met a guy from work, he told me he gets the Test, I bought from him, and that shit was the most painful PIP I've ever felt, later I found out that he buys the raw materials from China and he makes it in his house.... Dude up to this day I don't know wtf I was putting inside of me... I could've literally gotten an infection...
Jesus... but exactly! The stories I here from similar situations are just plain scary! Do your own research, if you decide to start your cycle I'm sure if you look hard enough on here you will find what you need. It's all legit, and the sources are usually willing to help. Almost all of us here also get what we need from here... from some of the very people you will talk to!
If you're gonna start, start with just test. A 10-14 week cycle and solid pct. I plan on doing 2 cycles a year. Winter bulk, spring-summer cut. That way I'm not taxing my system to much and preventing myself from going to crazy. Not that crazy is a bad thing. Theres just a certain look I'm going for, and I'm not that far away. Then it's all about maintaining it!

Twizted

Sounds to me like your ready to cycle, you have a solid base built and you have been working out for the past 5 years so I'm assuming training and diet are on point. First thing you need to do is get some blood work done, see where your hormones are naturally and get a good idea of other health markers. After that you can make a better choice as to whether you should start or not.

In my opinion you are primed and ready for a cycle, just gotta make sure your body is ready first with bloodwork. If you do decide to start do yourself a favor and don't jump on anything crazy, just testosterone only for your first go around. Test, AI , and PCT drugs(if you are going that route) is all you will need.

Gainz.

Sounds to me like your ready to cycle, you have a solid base built and you have been working out for the past 5 years so I'm assuming training and diet are on point. First thing you need to do is get some blood work done, see where your hormones are naturally and get a good idea of other health markers. After that you can make a better choice as to whether you should start or not.

In my opinion you are primed and ready for a cycle, just gotta make sure your body is ready first with bloodwork. If you do decide to start do yourself a favor and don't jump on anything crazy, just testosterone only for your first go around. Test, AI , and PCT drugs(if you are going that route) is all you will need
Couldn't of said it better myself!

Eklyh

Welcome, this forum is great, a lot of knowledgeable people here.

I'm 32, I started with Test alone back in Dec 2021 when I was diagnosed with lot T (280), the combination of high stressful job, water full of hormones and not getting enough sleep for years, I'm pretty sure got me to this point, even though I've always hit the gym, have play sports and have eaten well.

Fast forward 6 months and I'm in my best shape of life, PEDs is goid if you don't abuse, I still have a lot to learn, and see how my body reacts to different compounds.

Bobby's advise is great, if you feel good (I had all the symptoms of low T, and was falling into a depression that was scary brother), and you keep making gainz, then I would wait a couple of years.

Thanks for sharing you story. I'm still going to wait a couple of months to see if this is really the lifestyle that I want. Atm I am making gains and feel good about everything.
About the guy who's coaching me, I'll take in the warning and also do my own research beside the coach's advice. From what he told me I do like his strategy but I'll try to stay objective.

Lol this sounds terrible. I'll be buying my own gear on the recommended sites of Musclegurus.

Yes! I don't want to speak bad of your friend, or who ever he is... but the horror stories that come from "I met a guy in the gym who uses gear, now he wants to coach me" I would be extremely hesitant! For a few reasons, 1 is for those who can't do... teach! And these people that want to coach you, want to make you blow up as quickly as possible so they can tell their friends "yo I put 40lbs on this dude in 4 months, my stuff is the best, buy from me" then 2 months later when you either start to get uncontrollable sides or losing muscle by the day, they have no answers and tell you tough luck, or that you did something wrong! So please be extremely careful with those kinds of people. They are usually drug dealers disguised as gym bros!

As for making the decision, it's a big one! Treat it as such! Im 34 and just started my journey into the dark side. Literally just took my 6th pin yesterday. Doing 300mg of test a week... I love it. Its better than I ever expected. But that's the problem, I'm 3 weeks in to a 10 week cycle and I'm already debating on upping it to a 16 week cycle, or adding some anavar. If you want to get bigger and stronger... it works bro! It works extremely well if you're diet and exercise program is on point. (I can't stress the diet part enough) it is addictive, if you want to get bigger.
We can't make that decision for you, but we will be happy to answer any questions you have along the way.
It took a while for me to make the decision to switch and lose my "natty status" but I'm glad I did. I'm doing it for me, and that's the only thing that's important. Do what makes you the most happy!

Glad to hear you're happy about the lifestyle. Using Test sounds great especially if your passions is fitness/bodybuilding/power or weightlifting.
I'm very curious how your journey will be. I'm also very curious how your PCT experience will be. How will you feel, how much muscle will you maintain, how will you look back on the whole experience and how much do you recover in terms of bloodwork.
I think the most important thing to consider if you want to join the dark side is how I will handle coming off of the stuff one day. regardless if its cycles of B&C. In the Netherlands it's extremely hard to get TRT so I'm not counting on that back up.

\

In my opinion you are primed and ready for a cycle, just gotta make sure your body is ready first with bloodwork. If you do decide to start do yourself a favor and don't jump on anything crazy, just testosterone only for your first go around. Test, AI , and PCT drugs(if you are going that route) is all you will need.
Thanks man. Training and diet is good. My bench PR is 300lbs, Deadlift conventional 510lbs and squat 310lbs for 7 reps. I still have alot to figure out and I want to take my time to perfect my Diet and training program, but I'm definitely getting there.

About the blood work I've already done that. Some things are off already which is weird.
My prolactine level is way to high, but this might be because I've had sex a couple of times before the blood work.
My estrogen is in range, but also a bit high.
My test average

*Test = 665ng/dl (happy with that)*
*Oestrogen = 119 pmol/L (reference 41-159)*
*Prolactine = 582 mU/l (reference 60-420)*

Maybe somebody here has any advice?
And yes, Test E for 12 or 16 weeks is my original plan, starting with a low dose of 150/200 and rev it up until maybe 500mg a week, depending on how I react to it and the sides.
My PCT plan isn't that thought out yet. Not sure If I need Hcg and how much I'll need of Clomid and Nolvadex. But I'll figure it out with the help of lurking on the forums

HGH.to

And yes, Test E for 12 or 16 weeks is my original plan, starting with a low dose of 150/200 and rev it up until maybe 500mg a week, depending on how I react to it and the sides.
no point is starting at 150/200 mg week. Better use 300 mg/week for at least 6 weeks before increasing to 400-500 mg/week but I wouldn't a 12 weeks cycle plan with 300 mg/week testosterone for a first timer sounds good.
Not sure If I need Hcg
people only use it if notice testicle shrinkage
how much I'll need of Clomid and Nolvadex.
a common PCT plan with CLomid and Nolvadex is: 50/50/25/25 and 40/40/20/20 mg per day/week of each, respectively. 4 weeks plan. That's common, but dosages can be adjusted. in fact, you should adjust depending on how you feel.
as for your bloodwork result - I've shared my opinion in your other post

rosoo

Do you mind sharing your diet plan as of what are you on right now. probably can start off with changing the diet plan first prior to anything else? if you plan to loose your bf :)

as i did mine and with proper workout you tends to loose bf much faster with or without gear :)

Gainz.

I'm curious to see how it all works out for me too man!
Excited and nervous. But definitely enjoying the ride, just as long as I keep to my pct and my program I should keep most of what I gain. The biggest problem people have is the "come down" when they finish the cycle. but that's why you start low, and really focus on that pct.

D

Deleted member 45086

I'm curious to see how it all works out for me too man!
Excited and nervous. But definitely enjoying the ride, just as long as I keep to my pct and my program I should keep most of what I gain. The biggest problem people have is the "come down" when they finish the cycle. but that's why you start low, and really focus on that pct.
I just gotta ask this. Is your avatar wearing chaps with 45's on his hips or is he butt naked in cowboy boots.