falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

Gainz.

no, iam not a violent person.

I'm not... anymore. Its been 3 years since I've hit someone.
But when it comes to my girl... I will break someone's fucking face!
And I feel like thats how most of us are here.

I actually just read a awesome quote

"I don't care who you are, you will watch your tone while speaking to her"

I think we can all relate to that. If its your girl, wife, daughter, mother...

lineman1007

I'm not... anymore. Its been 3 years since I've hit someone.
But when it comes to my girl... I will break someone's fucking face!
And I feel like thats how most of us are here.

I actually just read a awesome quote

"I don't care who you are, you will watch your tone while speaking to her"

I think we can all relate to that. If its your girl, wife, daughter, mother...
I grew up with 4 sisters, all younger. Always have and had high respect for women. Some, I just had to walk away from.

unclem

i dont like confrintation. ill try and talk my way out of a fight but when its on its on. i got 2 months of kickboxing, just enough to get a 3rd degree yellow belt i think its 3rd degree. if iam on halotestin i will go batshit on u at the drop of a pin. that halo is nasty shit.

Vail 61

Well Monday will be my 3rd week of starting it. So far not feeling it, my libido is shot, my appetite is not really there, and I struggled today with the weight I usually get no problem. I'm thinking with all the stuff I'm taking it would of shot up right awi had some dragon pha.

Gainz.

i dont like confrintation. ill try and talk my way out of a fight but when its on its on. i got 2 months of kickboxing, just enough to get a 3rd degree yellow belt i think its 3rd degree. if iam on halotestin i will go batshit on u at the drop of a pin. that halo is nasty shit.

I had a very violent life for a very long time. Sold drugs... hard drugs. Always surrounded by sketchy people... who wanted what I had... and didn't want to pay. I was always fighting... been jumped, stabbed, had guns pulled on me, huge group brawls. Plus for a while I only fucked girls with boyfriends... I enjoyed the extra challenge. That lead to assault charges and all that fun stuff.
I wrestled all through middle school and high school. Both American and Greco Roman. Then when I got out of school I started boxing and BJJ.
I was a mean mother fucker... and people loved to try and test me... and I got off on breaking them.
I really was a much different person than I am now. But I had to be during that time.
Now... i go for the joke... even if it's at my expense. I left my ego behind a long time ago. Now i wear pink shoes... and make jokes about getting pegged... we'll... maybe there not
100% jokes 🤣😂🤣.

Gainz.

I just recently got my order from falcon I did order some dragon but haven't used it. I can say the geneza is really good.

I've ran both, Ive noticed zero difference.
The beginning of the blast I ran geneza test and dragon tren, then switched to dragon test and geneza tren for the second half of the blast. (4 vials in 12 weeks) there was no noticeable difference between the switch.

unclem

wow your lucky you didnt go to prison for a long time bandit. selling steroids you meet alot of wacky characters. i know first hand wat wacky nuty people. i say if you cant control yourself while on steroids dont take them.

Gainz.

wow your lucky you didnt go to prison for a long time bandit. selling steroids you meet alot of wacky characters. i know first hand wat wacky nuty people. i say if you cant control yourself while on steroids dont take them.

Since 2006 I've had 17 friends die. 2 from drunk driving, 1 from natural causes... cancer. But the rest were either overdoses or homicide. I have 3 friends who will never get out of prison, and countless more who are either felons or completely strung out on dope.
So yes... I'm extremely lucky.
And I didn't sell gear... I sold... basically fucking everything... everything but meth and crack. Even I couldn't fucking deal with that clientele.
I'm ashamed of a lot of what I did. I was a real prick for a long time.
Just trying to learn from it and be better than I was.

unclem

well at least you straighted out and thats a good thing, i dont hold no hard feelings wat you did i totally understand as ive been there.

Vail 61

I walked a across the Mexican border with some deca pre loads back then the were glass ( had them stuffed dow my boots) Needless say I was late for dinner

unclem

I walked a across the Mexican border with some deca pre loads back then the were glass ( had them stuffed dow my boots) Needless say I was late for dinner
didnt it have a 20 g needle i bet that was like a nail.

Gainz.

well at least you straighted out and thats a good thing, i dont hold no hard feelings wat you did i totally understand as ive been there.

Thanks man, I know we've all done shit we're not proud of. I honestly feel like this hobby has more... outcasts... or.. guys with a troubled past.
Either guys who suffered from substance abuse problems, or toxic relationships... something about the weights calls out to guys who went through some hard shit.
The clanging and banging of the iron definitely builds a certain type of brotherhood.

unclem

yes bodybuilding attracks people with troulbled pasts but we are the greatest people when sober. your my kinda people!

Gainz.

did you get lumps from the geneza brand gear?

No, but I've been really anal about my pin routine ever since I had terrible pip from hemi pharma hp mass mix. I pinned to close to my knee. I ended up pushing the oil down into my knee... it swelled up something crazy and I could barely walk for 3 days.
Since then I heat up the oil, bury the 1" needle all the way in, push very slowly, and massage after. I've pinned countless times since then and I've been fine.
And I pin in my delts, glutes, and thighs

lineman1007

Oh man, unclem. I was totally insane on halo and out of control. Strong stuff. Haven't taken it in years.

Gainz.

yes bodybuilding attracks people with troulbled pasts but we are the greatest people when sober. your my kinda people!

There's just something real about the weights. 50lbs is 50lbs... no matter how your day was, what mood you're in, what your bank account is, what your rap sheet says... I find great comfort in that.
And... I was a lot of fun on drugs... I'm boring sober... a better person yes... but not nearly as fun 🤣😂🤣😂

Real recognizes real brother!