falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

lineman1007

No, but I've been really anal about my pin routine ever since I had terrible pip from hemi pharma hp mass mix. I pinned to close to my knee. I ended up pushing the oil down into my knee... it swelled up something crazy and I could barely walk for 3 days.
Since then I heat up the oil, bury the 1" needle all the way in, push very slowly, and massage after. I've pinned countless times since then and I've been fine.
And I pin in my delts, glutes, and thighs
Damn bro. I never have pinned close to my knee. Linemen need their knees and lower backs and shoulders. Some thigh pins, but mostly ass shots. Scary lesson to learn, brother.

Gainz.

Oh man, unclem. I was totally insane on halo and out of control. Strong stuff. Haven't taken it in years.

I heard halo has crazier sides than tren...
God damnit that makes me want to try it!
Just ordered some test base and tren base... 😬😬
Can't wait to see what that does!
After tren base... oral tren... because why the fuck not?
Then... halo... I just love scary shit... the more dangerous the better.

unclem

ill put my vial under the water on hot will it weaken the ruber stopper bandit? or will hot water get in the vial?

Gainz.

Damn bro. I never have pinned close to my knee. Linemen need their knees and lower backs and shoulders. Some thigh pins, but mostly ass shots. Scary lesson to learn, brother.

I pinned about 6" higher than my knee. But apparently between rubbing the spot after and walking... it all dropped to my knee. That shit was rough!
And it was a 500mg test, deca, tren, mast mix. So the pip was un fucking real!

lineman1007

There's just something real about the weights. 50lbs is 50lbs... no matter how your day was, what mood you're in, what your bank account is, what your rap sheet says... I find great comfort in that.
And... I was a lot of fun on drugs... I'm boring sober... a better person yes... but not nearly as fun 🤣😂🤣😂

Real recognizes real brother!
I prefer the better person. I am sober, too. Still have fun, but no booze or drugs. That now fucks me up and I turn into 100% asshole

Gainz.

ill put my vial under the water on hot will it weaken the ruber stopper bandit? or will hot water get in the vial?

I load the syringe, leave the cap on the pin and run warm water over the syringe.
I figured its easier to heat up a syringe than a vial. And the vial isn't getting hot, cold, hot, cold.
Only the oil I'm about to use gets warmed.
And because its spread throughout the syringe it heats up much faster

Gainz.

I prefer the better person. I am sober, too. Still have fun, but no booze or drugs. That now fucks me up and I turn into 100% asshole

Oh me too... I still have a drink every once in a while. I never had a issue with alcohol. My problem was pain killers...
Or xanax. Or... alcohol and painkillers and xanax.
The shit I've done on xanax and liquor... 😬.
So just as long as I only drink I'm fine.
But even then its very few and far between. I've probably drank alcohol 5 times in the past 4 years. And none of them did I get drunk.

lineman1007

Oh me too... I still have a drink every once in a while. I never had a issue with alcohol. My problem was pain killers...
But even then its very few and far between. I've probably drank alcohol 5 times in the past 4 years. And none of them did I get drunk.
Damn, Gainz, I take ambian 10mg for my ptsd. If I drink, total blackout. I can't drink with ambian. And I'm allergic to any opiods

unclem

I load the syringe, leave the cap on the pin and run warm water over the syringe.
I figured its easier to heat up a syringe than a vial. And the vial isn't getting hot, cold, hot, cold.
Only the oil I'm about to use gets warmed.
And because its spread throughout the syringe it heats up much faster
oh the syringe good thing i addressed this issue.

unclem

i wish i could drink one. just one and stop but iam scared of myself doing stupid shit and blackouts.

Gainz.

Damn, Gainz, I take ambian 10mg for my ptsd. If I drink, total blackout. I can't drink with ambian. And I'm allergic to any opiods

Yeah... the xanax blackout is when the fun starts. One of my last xanax memories was coming too around 4am at my buddies house. I scan the room and my buddy is playing ps4 with his roommate... I keep scanning and realize my buddies girlfriends head is in my lap... and shes putting in work 😂🤣. What a fucking thing to wake up too. Never in a million years did I think that would happen... but apparently xanax Bandit is 1 smooth talker.
Its sad... but that's the kind of wild shit I miss. Xanax and alcohol really brings out the weird in people.

unclem

lineman i didnt know you were in the service? plus i couldnt do wat you do as a lineman, thanks for your service and what you do that most people cant do. i have most respect lineman!

Gainz.

i wish i could drink one. just one and stop but iam scared of myself doing stupid shit and blackouts.

Yeah of all the shit I've done, alcohol just was never a problem. I could always have 1 and be done.
But... that's it... almost everything else... once I started I didn't stop until I was unconscious or out of money.