falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

JesseTX

Yeah... not only have I had bloods done on just dragon, both Jesse and I reached out to them with batch numbers and they said its legit.
I'm running only dragon 350 test blend right now. At 150mg a week. Not only is my sex drive still high... not tren and mast high, but still high. Basically sleeping on a kick stand all night, but I'm still getting bigger on my cruise!
Watch that testo blend bro.
It don't work like normal test. Got my levels up to over 3000!
Your on a good dose.

cloutz88

It sounds like all good feed backs I guess Ill wait and find out. Should start feeling it by the end of this week ot next then,

cloutz88

We dont think its bunk, just not kicking in like others I've done, I'm not a rookie at this, been doing this for 20 years. My warm ups are most peoples max. I just didnt think i would lose 8 lbs from switching one brand to another and still not feeling anything amazing yet. But I'll let u guys think what u want. I'll get back to u next week.

unclem

maybe you got a underdosed vial. as i know you got expierence at this, thats why it puzzles me.

cloutz88

I'm taking 3 different vials, u think 1 would over come the other. I was always the kind of guy that just took 1 thing at a time just test 250, so mixing 3 things I thought I would get a big jump on things. The previous stuff I took was syn pharma, top knotch just way to expensive.

Vail 61

Don't do it, unclem. Just my advice. Not worth the catastrophies.
Hey lineman how many years did do line work. I've spent many hours on hooks. I built catv systems for cox. Most of my time was in az but I did spend a year in new Orleans after the hurricane what a mess and the poles were all so rotten it was no wonder when Katrina hit there were any left standing

Gainz.

We dont think its bunk, just not kicking in like others I've done, I'm not a rookie at this, been doing this for 20 years. My warm ups are most peoples max. I just didnt think i would lose 8 lbs from switching one brand to another and still not feeling anything amazing yet. But I'll let u guys think what u want. I'll get back to u next week.

You lost 8lbs?
In barely 3 weeks?
That sounds like water weight... or diet.
Even going off gear completely wouldn't cause you to lose 8lbs in 3 weeks.
But I was just being funny... Jesse was running 600mg test and deca 300 deca
His total test was over 3000ng/dl
And it was dragon test.
But everyone always talks about how test makes them feel... it doesn't really make me "feel" any differently.
More energy, more hunger.
But that's about it.
Mast and tren actually make me feel different.
Cocky, uncontrollably horny, like a god!

Gainz.

I'm taking 3 different vials, u think 1 would over come the other. I was always the kind of guy that just took 1 thing at a time just test 250, so mixing 3 things I thought I would get a big jump on things. The previous stuff I took was syn pharma, top knotch just way to expensive.

They are long eaters... and taking more doesn't mean they kick in faster.
No jump brother... 3 different long esters doing their own thing. All 3 take time.

I hate the waiting, that's why I'll be running tren e, tren ace, mast e and mast p this time. I also bought some test base and tren base... for instant fucking results!

cloutz88

Could be water weight, diet never changed, if anything trying to eat more to compensate for what I lost. Explain why my dick went from always hard to nothing, explain why hitting 420 on bench press any time of the week to barely getting 375. I dont think it's all in my mind. But I'll listen to all the people on here. And see what happens

lineman1007

Oh me too... I still have a drink every once in a while. I never had a issue with alcohol. My problem was pain killers...
Or xanax. Or... alcohol and painkillers and xanax.
The shit I've done on xanax and liquor... 😬.
So just as long as I only drink I'm fine.
But even then its very few and far between. I've probably drank alcohol 5 times in the past 4 years. And none of them did I get drunk.
Then you are good to go, GainzBandit. For me, one is not enough and a 100 isn't enough. Solution is no drinking no matter what for me. Now, I do cheat with a nice cigar once in a while. I'm not a saint....lol
lineman i didnt know you were in the service? plus i couldnt do wat you do as a lineman, thanks for your service and what you do that most people cant do. i have most respect lineman!
Thanks brother, unclem
Hey lineman how many years did do line work. I've spent many hours on hooks. I built catv systems for cox. Most of my time was in az but I did spend a year in new Orleans after the hurricane what a mess and the poles were all so rotten it was no wonder when Katrina hit there were any left standing
Almost 30 years. I worked for the local utility here. West Baltimore, mainly. Retired now. Oh yeah, hurricanes were pennies from heaven. I worked mainly east coast during power outages. Up in Quebec in 1992 for ice storm. Down to South Carolina and Florida for hurricanes. As soon as we got in the trucks, it was double time till we got back home. Fed monies are good. I was a maintenance lineman. Did some construction, but very little. I worked from '85 to '13.

Gainz.

The strength lost is definitely odd, especially if you really only went 5 days without pinning. Because your last pin is still in your system for 2,3, even 4 weeks depending on the person.
Honestly... it almost sounds like you got in your own head.
You're strength doesn't just plummet minutes after your last pin.
Just give it a few days... hopefully the mast kicks in quickly and you start feeling like king dick!

Vail 61

Could be water weight, diet never changed, if anything trying to eat more to compensate for what I lost. Explain why my dick went from always hard to nothing, explain why hitting 420 on bench press any time of the week to barely getting 375. I dont think it's all in my mind. But I'll listen to all the people on here. And see what happe
Could be water weight, diet never changed, if anything trying to eat more to compensate for what I lost. Explain why my dick went from always hard to nothing, explain why hitting 420 on bench press any time of the week to barely getting 375. I dont think it's all in my mind. But I'll listen to all the people on here. And see what happens
But was a
I hate that waiting game when I try new gear from a new source. I hope you start feeling it soon (this week) I never do ethanate except on the test so I don't have alot of experience with the long esters.

Vail 61

Then you are good to go, GainzBandit. For me, one is not enough and a 100 isn't enough. Solution is no drinking no matter what for me. Now, I do cheat with a nice cigar once in a while. I'm not a saint....lol

Thanks brother, unclem

Almost 30 years. I worked for the local utility here. West Baltimore, mainly. Retired now. Oh yeah, hurricanes were pennies from heaven. I worked mainly east coast during power outages. Up in Quebec in 1992 for ice storm. Down to South Carolina and Florida for hurricanes. As soon as we got in the trucks, it was double time till we got back home. Fed monies are good. I was a maintenance lineman. Did some construction, but very little. I worked from '85 to '13.
Ya we would get paid portal- to -portal money was insane.

Gainz.

Ok thanks

But again... if for some crazy reason it just doesn't work (I highly fucking doubt it) just contact Falcon. I'll even pay for the shipping.
I've been with him a while, we have a fb group of people... it's a bunch of great guys and girls. And Falcon really does want what's best for his people. he's trying to grow and make a solid name. So I know he'll make it right.
Just have faith that it will work... you're talking to 4 or 5 guys who have all been using his shit with great results... and we're not exactly getting paid for it.

unclem

we are not doubting you at least iam not as if you can bench 420 then you have to be really developed so whats the worst thing you get another line of gear. give it 7 more days and if nothing ill let falcon know to give you a different brand.

lineman1007

Well, got my package today. Great packing. Very happy with the products. Did my first pin of test c. Smooth as silk. Kudos to Falcon for outstanding products and services. Will follow up once the test kicks in.

Gainz.

Well, got my package today. Great packing. Very happy with the products. Did my first pin of test c. Smooth as silk. Kudos to Falcon for outstanding products and services. Will follow up once the test kicks in.

Best packaging ever right?
I've ordered from 4 different sources total, and at least 6 different warehouses...
Falcons packaging has always been top notch!
You could drop that shit out of a plane and it would be ok