falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

Hchero

Anybody test this gear independently? I’ll go ahead and duck, just asking? I like to know what I’m injecting in my body.

Hchero

So no? Just asking. I’ll have any gear tested but it costs a bit. There needs to be reciprocity. Gather up some oils and or tabs and let me know. Better to use stuff thats already been sold, so any extras. You’ll be surprised either way unclem… kinda like you go. 🤣

Vail 61

Put in my 3rd order with falcon yesterday my largest order yet. It didn't feel a smooth as my other orders I comleted the order last night and haven't heard from falcon. I'm a little anxious it was a little more money than usual.

unclem

So no? Just asking. I’ll have any gear tested but it costs a bit. There needs to be reciprocity. Gather up some oils and or tabs and let me know. Better to use stuff thats already been sold, so any extras. You’ll be surprised either way unclem… kinda like you go. 🤣
i dont get it " unclem...kinda like you go". whats that mean?

cloutz88

I put my second order in, still waiting for it to come in. It's been 24 days. Little longer cause I live in Canada

Vail 61

My stuff got stopped my customs, he said he will resend we will see
That sucks ive had 3 orders seized in the last 2 years none from falcon but i can still see it happening. I know falcon will take care of you he's a really good guy and he really works hard on making sure his customers are happy. Good luck with your order cloutz