falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

saltyscrode

Just want to put in my experience with Falcon. I will call it very good. I took advantage of a promotion being offered. I got the tracking number on Nov. 7. I received the package Nov. 25. I am in the U.S. and do not like to order from out of the country, and usually willing to pay to not have to. But, after dealing with Falcon, my mind has been changed. The response to emails is always very quick. The packaging was well done and very discrete. I got test cyp. from geneza and dragon, with a little extra in the package. I have not used these brands yet. But if it is quality as good as I have heard, I will certainly order from Falcon again. I will post again about my experience with these brands when I use them.

Vail 61

Just want to put in my experience with Falcon. I will call it very good. I took advantage of a promotion being offered. I got the tracking number on Nov. 7. I received the package Nov. 25. I am in the U.S. and do not like to order from out of the country, and usually willing to pay to not have to. But, after dealing with Falcon, my mind has been changed. The response to emails is always very quick. The packaging was well done and very discrete. I got test cyp. from geneza and dragon, with a little extra in the package. I have not used these brands yet. But if it is quality as good as I have heard, I will certainly order from Falcon again. I will post again about my experience with these brands when I use them.
I think your going to be very pleased with falcon, I've done several orders and have been 100 % satified and I don't know how he does it but every order seems to just be a little better then the one before. If it's not the great customer service it will be super fast delivery or just better packaging. The gear is good quality really good and you can't beat his prices and of course my favorite thing is the goodies it's fun to see what free stuff he sends and I know there's alot of people sending free stuff to there customers but Falcon sends the best free stuff

Gainz.

I think your going to be very pleased with falcon, I've done several orders and have been 100 % satified and I don't know how he does it but every order seems to just be a little better then the one before. If it's not the great customer service it will be super fast delivery or just better packaging. The gear is good quality really good and you can't beat his prices and of course my favorite thing is the goodies it's fun to see what free stuff he sends and I know there's alot of people sending free stuff to there customers but Falcon sends the best free stuff

I'm always surprised by how well he packages. I'm willing to bet you could drop that shit out a plane and it would be fine.
But yeah that's why I recommend everyone to falcon. Worry free, low prices and free gifts... fuckin Amazon doesn't have that

Gainz.

I just put a order in Wednesday morning! I actually got ahold of some testosterone cypionate from a friend of mine and he's missing in action! I've read alot of posts about falconpharm and I have a good feeling! I told em you sent me!

He's as reliable as Amazon... The shipping time might suck because of the holiday season... But other than that you will love your experience

matteblack59

He's as reliable as Amazon... The shipping time might suck because of the holiday season... But other than that you will love your experience
All good I understand it's going to be a late Christmas present 😂 lol! He was very respectful and professional my girlfriend said when she was asking about it! Will post back when it arrives! Thanks again gainz!

Gainz.

I tried to track the order but said label hasn't been created?

It's probably going through the processing and all that.
You place the order, he'll send it to be fulfilled. Once they get it and package it and ship it... Then you'll see it.
Just give it a minute brother... I know how sketchy all this can be... But I promise you will get your shit.
Once you see it pop up... It will say label created and with USPS partner but doesn't mean actual mailing date... Or something like that.
But that means it's on its way. It's just that you have the tracking from USPS... And it's coming from China. So once you see that the label is created... It's moving from China, going on different planes and all that. It will show that same information for... 5,6... 11 days. It's just working it's way through customs. Once it hits the United States it will update with an actual location. Sometimes my land in NY, sometimes Texas... But once it hits the states you should get it in 3-5 days.
I'm going to guess by Monday or Tuesday you will see it on tracking.

The picture below is what you will get.. and how it will look until it hits the states

Attachments

• received_370320658735568.jpeg
    received_370320658735568.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 3
  • received_227461253709468.jpeg
    received_227461253709468.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 3

matteblack59

It's probably going through the processing and all that.
You place the order, he'll send it to be fulfilled. Once they get it and package it and ship it... Then you'll see it.
Just give it a minute brother... I know how sketchy all this can be... But I promise you will get your shit.
Once you see it pop up... It will say label created and with USPS partner but doesn't mean actual mailing date... Or something like that.
But that means it's on its way. It's just that you have the tracking from USPS... And it's coming from China. So once you see that the label is created... It's moving from China, going on different planes and all that. It will show that same information for... 5,6... 11 days. It's just working it's way through customs. Once it hits the United States it will update with an actual location. Sometimes my land in NY, sometimes Texas... But once it hits the states you should get it in 3-5 days.
I'm going to guess by Monday or Tuesday you will see it on tracking.

The picture below is what you will get.. and how it will look until it hits the states
Awesome bro! I completely believe that it's legit. I follow my Gut and I have a good feeling

Gainz.

Trust me brother... I've recommended... Idk 15 plus people to use Falcon. So many of them freak out because they think the tracking is stuck or it got caught... It went backwards...
Once it ships we can't control what happens.
But I can say that every single person I've recommended has not only been extremely satisfied when it arrived, but have gone back and placed another order.
If for some crazy reason it gets seized... He'll just ship it again. No matter what you will get what you bought.
I know buying gear from the Internet is super sketchy... And having it come from another country adds to the worry... But please... Believe me... You're going to be happy!
He has nothing to gain from ripping you off... And if I even thought you wouldn't get it... I wouldn't recommend him. I don't get anything from this. And my reputation here means way too much to risk giving out bad sources.
I recommend falcon because I know... In my fuckin bones you will receive real gear at a decent price... No matter what! I recommend him because I'm so sick of people getting ripped off. Either sending money and receiving absolutely nothing or getting fake gear. I also know what it's like to do gear on a budget. I'm not a rich guy... So I'm not trying to spend $75 on test and $110 on tren when I can get them for $30 and $45.

So if I can help my fellow brothers get solid gear at an awesome price... That's exactly what I'm going to do. And judging by all the awesome reviews and repeat customers in this section... I think I'm doing a pretty good job.
So don't stress brother... I promise you will get your shit, it will be real and you're going to love it.

Vail 61

This is part of the shipping once it starts moving it will come fast your in good hands with falcon you're order will be there soon
This is part of the shipping once it starts moving it will come fast your in good hands with falcon you're order will be there soon
I just happen to have a order in myself placed on the 13th, so i took a look at my tracking and saw that it was beginning to move when that happens its just a matter of of few days now. By the way Gainz is good guy and what he says is going to happen does he really cares about the members I can't say enough good things about muscle gurus and the guys that are on this site and falcon pharma injoy the gear

lineman1007

I have never had a problem ordering from Falcon. Products and packaging can't be beat. Takes awhile for shipping to US, but well worth the wait. You will be very happy, matteblack59

Gainz.

Man, I can't pass up on this Christmas present for myself.

I know right... Just sucks I'm a broke fuckin bitch right now!
Laid off until March. I have 15 people to buy Xmas gifts for and 4 birthdays from November to January. So... My bank account is smaller than my lats 🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔😒😒😞😭😭😭
Hurt my own feelings 🤣🤣🤣

lineman1007

I know right... Just sucks I'm a broke fuckin bitch right now!
Laid off until March. I have 15 people to buy Xmas gifts for and 4 birthdays from November to January. So... My bank account is smaller than my lats 🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔😒😒😞😭😭😭
Hurt my own feelings 🤣🤣🤣
Damn, brother. We have stopped giving gifts years ago. I do give some monies to my son and daughter and I let them buy for my grand daughters ;)

Gainz.

Damn, brother. We have stopped giving gifts years ago. I do give some monies to my son and daughter and I let them buy for my grand daughters ;)

I'm a gift giving whore! I absolutely love buying and giving gifts. I buy for everyone I can.
Like we weren't supposed to be buying for my fiancees brother this year. He's been struggling and doesn't have the money to exchange gifts. I told her... If he's going to be my brother in law... I'm buying him a fuckin gift. The only people besides us that would even buy for him is their parents. And they don't have a lot of disposable income.
So... What I'm supposed to have this awesome fucking Christmas and my future brother in law gets to unwrap maybe one gift this year? I couldn't fuckin live with myself... So I went and bought him a very... Very nice Invicta watch. Not that the price really matters but it's a couple hundred bucks. It's just the kind of guy I am. I just love making people happy... Even if it hurts me a little doing it. Like I was only supposed to spend $100 each on each of my parents... Well I spent more than double that on each one 🤣. My brother and I set a $50 limit on our gift exchange... I spent way more than that... I know I have a problem. But I don't give a flying fuck about money... Money doesn't make me happy. My family and friends make me happy... Seeing them get excited and appreciating a gift I bought them makes me happy. Because having $300, $3,000 or $30,000 in my bank account isn't going to change how I sleep at night. But knowing on Christmas Day I get to open all sorts of cool shit... Give all sorts of cool shit... While her brother... My future brother in law doesn't... That shit will make me lose sleep.

But yeah I'm so bad I even buy for peoples pets 🤣🤣. I start Christmas shopping in June... And I bought my last gift (or so I've said) yesterday.

lineman1007

I'm a gift giving whore! I absolutely love buying and giving gifts. I buy for everyone I can.
Like we weren't supposed to be buying for my fiancees brother this year. He's been struggling and doesn't have the money to exchange gifts. I told her... If he's going to be my brother in law... I'm buying him a fuckin gift. The only people besides us that would even buy for him is their parents. And they don't have a lot of disposable income.
So... What I'm supposed to have this awesome fucking Christmas and my future brother in law gets to unwrap maybe one gift this year? I couldn't fuckin live with myself... So I went and bought him a very... Very nice Invicta watch. Not that the price really matters but it's a couple hundred bucks. It's just the kind of guy I am. I just love making people happy... Even if it hurts me a little doing it. Like I was only supposed to spend $100 each on each of my parents... Well I spent more than double that on each one 🤣. My brother and I set a $50 limit on our gift exchange... I spent way more than that... I know I have a problem. But I don't give a flying fuck about money... Money doesn't make me happy. My family and friends make me happy... Seeing them get excited and appreciating a gift I bought them makes me happy. Because having $300, $3,000 or $30,000 in my bank account isn't going to change how I sleep at night. But knowing on Christmas Day I get to open all sorts of cool shit... Give all sorts of cool shit... While her brother... My future brother in law doesn't... That shit will make me lose sleep.

But yeah I'm so bad I even buy for peoples pets 🤣🤣. I start Christmas shopping in June... And I bought my last gift (or so I've said) yesterday.
Damn brother, you are St. Nicholas incognito. It's true though. The good feeling inside giving to people who are less fortunate. Money can't buy happiness, but love is priceless