Favorite Compounds

Dolf

What is your favorite oral compound, and why? What is your favorite injectable compound and why?

D

dolfanshan

For me my favorite oral is dbol because of the rapid weight and strength gains. Also for the awesome sense of well being it gives.

My favorite injectable has to be deca. Pretty much for the same reasons as dbol. Plus the joint health properties it carries although it can mask an injury and make it worse if you're not careful.

D

Dont_trip

Test Prop/NPP I love them both NPP for the "Look" aka fullness and PUMP I would get was insane.Test prop is beautiful 2 If I had to choose NPP

D

dolfanshan

Mine could change to eq after this cycle. I do love it when I have veins that look like a road map

K

krisbr

Test prop for me. Really any kind of test. I just feel so damn good on it. It just makes me feel just happier in general.  Plus walking around feeling like an animal is nice. 

strong

well guys u know I only have pinned test e but I love it. Im curious about does EQ give you good strength gains. My next cycle is test, EQ and an undecided oral.

On orals. I took winstrol to kick off my cycle and it killed my joints so I dropped it... I know its my first cycle and I should be just hittin the test but I grabbed some Var Tabs. I love them bro.   Dolf. If you see this let me know about your experience with Eq.

D

dolfanshan

This is my first run with eq, and I'm only 2 weeks in, so I can't give any critique yet, but in about 2 months I'll let you know. I can tell you this. Its a thick compound and has to be pushed through a larger guage needle. I'm using a 22g and pinning 3ml at a time in my quads. I'm using my delts and pecs to pin the test. 1.5 ml every pin.

strong

dude 3 ml every pin.?? whats the dosage?? ive read u love the quads. exactly where do u shoot ur pecs?

D

dolfanshan

750mg per week. You could break it up into 2 pins a week if you want to. I just do 1. I've done my pec once and I went about 4 inches above my nipple. Next one tomorrow I'm gonna go only 2 inches above my nip

strong

I cant wait to hear when ur like 10 weeks in. im gonna hit the same cycle. I think I saw u were goin with tbol for oral.  I have to start trying other parts to pin. im only shoulders now. I thought pec sounded good to me.

siegmund

Test prop , and dbol ,,    dbol for the quick gains and appatite , and prop well everything about it , im a prop junkie :))

D

dolfanshan

Gotta love that prop. I'm using genshi for the first time right now. Its pretty damn good

Outlawthing

Eq for me makes.Veins go crazy I mean craaaaazzy but might change I'm gonna give npp a try next cycle oral for me is dbol for the quick boost in start of cycle

D

dolfanshan

I cut a little bf before I started this eq cycle, and my veins were already starting to show. I'm sure this cycle will give me crazy veins!

D

dolfanshan

The leaner and harder look. I'm hoping less weight gain but more quality muscle gains. Also looking forward to what many call "The Hunger" I'll let you know in about 18 more weeks :)

D

dolfanshan

Personally a few buddies. Also a few guys on here. Milk, D_T, and kfizzle off the top of my head. I'd venture to say its more of a bb choice of aas more so than a pl.