First Cycle Advice. Super appreciated.

BiggyBill

With proper lifestyle and PCT you won’t lose anything dramatic. People lose gains after harsh cycles with water steroids without PCT plans. When you do it right, you don’t lose that much:

otfjoey300

You will keep a decent amount of it man. Especially being your first cycle. You can properly PCT; keep up with training and diet and keep I’d say 80% of that. Obviously not feeling as chipper day to day! That’s one thing with a good test/estro ratio while on cycle it feels great. At your age it’s even considerable to think about TRT at some point. If you already have had kids that’s more or less the reason guys would want to PCT… nice gains dude ! Glad you liked it

otfjoey300

Next go maybe try some deca or some EQ! If you’re not looking to get too big you could look at like a test masteron or a test primo cycle, both of which are feel good; lean gainer cycles

rilo

one side effect I definitely experienced was some moderate to heavy anxiety. At about week 8 it really showed up, and I'm still dealing with it currently. That makes me think twice about adding another compound to the mix. If I did, I think I'd start with something a little less heavy like master or primo as you suggested, but it'd require some real thinking. This is one side effect I look forward to kicking post PCT.

otfjoey300

anxiety from roids isn't a common issue. are you sure it was from use of steroids?
I was just listening to a podcast the other day: it appears that overall stress on the body not just from drug load but also from intense stress on the nervous system, anytning can start happening. But you’re right, it is kind of rare in that circumstance. Everybody’s different tho right

otfjoey300

I

I was thinking about the same thing.
Sust-600.
Deca-400.
Kickstarter dbol 40-60.
Save the dbol for halfway through, or the end of the cycle. Sust at that dose would annihilate me due to the multiple esters and my blood levels jumping around too much. My last test deca cycle was 750 test/600 deca. I stopped because of the deca dick. Now with NPP it’s not so bad for whatever reason. And threw in a higher dose of primo as well for good measure

suppsforlife

Save the dbol for halfway through, or the end of the cycle. Sust at that dose would annihilate me due to the multiple esters and my blood levels jumping around too much. My last test deca cycle was 750 test/600 deca. I stopped because of the deca dick. Now with NPP it’s not so bad for whatever reason. And threw in a higher dose of primo as well for good measure
have you tried a bit of cabergoline? may help with deca dick

otfjoey300

have you tried a bit of cabergoline? may help with deca dick
I haven’t had any caber ever no; I’m definitely stocking some of the Pfizer shit soon. As well as some Pharma raloxifine! For now I switched out the deca for 2/3 the dose of NPP (400) I dropped my test from 750-350, and added primo at 450-600 / wk. totally turned everything around for me. But I realize I went from a bulking protocol to more of a cut protocol

otfjoey300

what is it for?
It’s very effective estrogen side medication that was just recently more widely available in the bodybuilding community. A lot of guys have been turning to it in the last few years to reverse gyno and other sides

otfjoey300

I have some MENT I’d like to run soon and I just want to have everything I need just in case things start to go sideways

Welderman

I have some MENT I’d like to run soon and I just want to have everything I need just in case things start to go sideways
I have been talking to a guy a lot about Ment lately. He says the biggest mistake people make is running test with it. He says if you want to run test with it keep it at 100mg/week. He said sides drop to literally nothing and you still get all the effects. You might already know all of this, personally I didn't. He says if you do this and run it as 50mg pre-work out that you can't beat it.

otfjoey300

That’s exactly how I planned on running it! My TRT Delatestryl half mL/wk; But the MENT is dosed 50mg/mL. I planned on 25 mg ED with some caber/aromasin or ralox

otfjoey300

That’s interesting I’ll start it with no ancillaries see how it is by a couple weeks in. It shouldn’t take long being an acetate ester. It’s a toss up of MENT 25/Ed for 8-12 weeks or Parabolan 225/wk for 16-18 weeks

Welderman

That’s interesting I’ll start it with no ancillaries see how it is by a couple weeks in. It shouldn’t take long being an acetate ester. It’s a toss up of MENT 25/Ed for 8-12 weeks or Parabolan 225/wk for 16-18 weeks
Its a nor but can be run with tren or deca, it binds differently. LoL, I didn't know that either. Turned out that I didn't know much of anything about it. He said .5 anastrozole eod or even every 3rd day should handle sides unless you are really prone to gyno. Pretty sure I got all of that right but I will double check with him. He's run it many many times

otfjoey300

keep me updated brother! I’ve never really needed ancillaries not prone to estro sides normally. Tonight I’m gonna do back and biceps and I’d like to go pretty hard; I’m gonna dose 1 mL test no ester 50 mg/with 1 mL test suspension 150mg- mixed half of each together in two slin pins, bilateral delt injects, voila 200 mg instant release testosterone . Who needs anadrol 🤣🤣