FIrst Cycle, Checklist and shopping List

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I've used it, made me feel really ill, lethargic and heavy.

My wife bought it for me and said it was supposed to stabilise my blood sugar levels, it just made me feel like I hadn't eaten anything in a week.

debakkel

Ya I just took it then did legs as basically a worst case test. Didn't feel weaker just lazier. I've heard the reduction in blood glucose could lessen hypertrophy. We will see how she goes.

HGH.to

never used it myself. but I heard it's support to give you energy. amazing how everyone responds so differently as you guys suggest it makes you lethargic.

Palten03

I will be starting my first cycle soon after studying all your posts well, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your clarity and help in better understanding the products, dosages, timing.
I also wanted to ask you, as protection for the liver, what product would you recommend during the cycle? In the past during a Sarm cycle I used Tudca or Liv. 52ds.
Or would it be better to use them directly in the post cycle?

HGH.to

use them whenever you please, but it is best to have liver protection during the cycle of orals. If you don't want to use an oral (which I assume you wouldn't considering you said you studied the post), then you can use it during post cycle.
good luck with your first cycle! come back with updates and we'll try to help with whatever we can.