First eq blast!

Gainz.

you think that's possible?

Apparently not... Even though everything went great... We had a great time... We still had one little moment.
But all in all, we had a blast... Soooo many white people 🤣🤣
The place we were at holds 17,500 people.
It wasn't sold out... But pretty close. So let's say 15,000 people. I saw 2 black people... A black dude with a white chick, and a black chick with 3 white friends... And she never looked up from her phone.
We sat way up... By choice. It was actually really dope, we abandoned our closer seats and went up and sat where no one else was. But we got to do some people watching... Man white people don't have rhythm! 🤣😂🤣😂.
At any point in time there's 40-60 groups of people dancing in their seats... And it looked like everyone was dancing to a completely different song. It was so fuckin funny.
I would definitely do it again, already bought Jelly Roll tickets for September, but trying to find something sooner

kingswe3are

Just trying to keep everything in one place.
I'm on cruise now... But I'm bigger than I've ever been... But not my heaviest.
I've been 189-190 the last few mornings.
My heaviest ever was 194lb.
But my arms are a half inch bigger and my quads are a full inch bigger now than they were then.
I was also on full blast running a lot of test, tren and mast. So maybe I was holding onto more water than I thought... Idk.
But either way I'm really happy with how everything is going. Everything... Everything, from my job to my workouts, my relationship... Going to a concert tonight for date night. How I look... How I feel... Life is really fuckin good.
I also shaved my beard and goatee down to basically stubble.

The right picture I think actually shows that I have a chest, and the bottom left does a pretty good job of showing my actual size.
I wore this outfit out yesterday to go buy matching country outfits for the concert tonight. Going to see.. um... Fuck hold on... Jordan Davis. Not only is this my first country concert... It's my first concert... Period!!!

I haven't ever gone to one because... Well I don't like large groups of people. Especially drunk people. But... I'm trying to grow as a person, and since my anxiety is at an all time low and confidence is at an all time high... What better time to experience something new?

I'm excited... Yet nervous... Last time I was around this many people was... 7 years ago for a 4th of July thing.
Thousands packed into a town square and I had my daughter who was just a few months old. I was so fuckin stressed and anxious the entire time I couldn't enjoy it. I just kept waiting for something bad to happen. My teeth and jaw hurt for days after from clenching the entire time I was there.

But... I'm a very different person now, so I'm more excited than nervous.
And of course I'll be wearing a cut off tonight... But nothing funny or anything like that. Really not trying to draw attention to myself this time
You There, Brother!!!

Gainz.

What we wore to the concert, she went full country... I just dressed to match her.
Even though we weren't the youngest couple there... Still some of the best looking 😂🤣
Not bad for closing in on 40 😬

Attachments

• received_356950156902302.jpeg
    received_356950156902302.jpeg
    227.2 KB · Views: 3