First eq blast!

Gainz.

Wow bro! That's what I'm talking about! Keep it moving! πŸ’ͺπŸ’― Seriously that's impressive! I can't wait to see where I am in 3 years!

Thanks man... And as far as home gyms go... Mine is very modest. It just proves that it doesn't matter how much you have... It's how much you use it!
The first year I only used bands and a pair of 25lb dumbbells. Only after the first year I slowly started adding more and more.
Really trying to move... I want to have a dedicated room to actually build a gym.
I want a real full cage rack and cable attachment... So bad!
I don't care if it's an extra room, garage... Basement... I just need a 10x10 area to make my own.

matteblack59

Thanks man... And as far as home gyms go... Mine is very modest. It just proves that it doesn't matter how much you have... It's how much you use it!
The first year I only used bands and a pair of 25lb dumbbells. Only after the first year I slowly started adding more and more.
Really trying to move... I want to have a dedicated room to actually build a gym.
I want a real full cage rack and cable attachment... So bad!
I don't care if it's an extra room, garage... Basement... I just need a 10x10 area to make my own.
I like to have my own space I can just be myself and listen to music and chill. We are ordering that cable tonight actually so appreciate that link bro! That's going to be a awesome addition to the downstairs gym

Gainz.

I like to have my own space I can just be myself and listen to music and chill. We are ordering that cable tonight actually so appreciate that link bro! That's going to be a awesome addition to the downstairs gym

Yeah my gym is in my bedroom... So I have a 55" tv and full surround sound to listen too. But if she's not working out with me... She'll just watch me. Which is actually kinda nice.

And of course brother... That's what we do here

matteblack59

Yeah my gym is in my bedroom... So I have a 55" tv and full surround sound to listen too. But if she's not working out with me... She'll just watch me. Which is actually kinda nice.

And of course brother... That's what we do here
I'm trying to get my girl more motivated because she wants to lose some weight. I love her the way she is. I like em thick anyway! I'm hoping this cycle I'll push past 200lbs. Last tren cycle was like 40lbs on top of what I gained just from the test c in a few months. Extremely fatigued today during this lifting session. Plus ordered the wrong thing off of 5% nutrition. Got bcaa's instead of pre-workout. So off to Walmart to try something different. Maybe bucked up..I use Hyde and it's not doing anything anymore

Gainz.

I'm trying to get my girl more motivated because she wants to lose some weight. I love her the way she is. I like em thick anyway! I'm hoping this cycle I'll push past 200lbs. Last tren cycle was like 40lbs on top of what I gained just from the test c in a few months. Extremely fatigued today during this lifting session. Plus ordered the wrong thing off of 5% nutrition. Got bcaa's instead of pre-workout. So off to Walmart to try something different. Maybe bucked up..I use Hyde and it's not doing anything anymore
Try hiking.... A lot of girls don't like to lift... But go hiking.

But here ya go .. this is where I buy my pre-workout. Always dope sales and the absolute strongest shit you can buy!
Talking 600mg of caffeine per scoop!
It's call aresnutrition
It's at the top.
I've ordered from them... 6 times now. Always quality.
Plus they have videos explaining every pre-workout

Attachments

• received_3673212506290402.jpeg
    received_3673212506290402.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 2

matteblack59

Try hiking.... A lot of girls don't like to lift... But go hiking.

But here ya go .. this is where I buy my pre-workout. Always dope sales and the absolute strongest shit you can buy!
Talking 600mg of caffeine per scoop!
It's call aresnutrition
It's at the top.
I've ordered from them... 6 times now. Always quality.
Plus they have videos explaining every pre-workout
I need a high stim pre-workout for sure! I already ordered that exact cable set you linked me up with. That will be here soon. I'll run to Walmart and see wtf they have for the mean time until I order. Bucked up was ok the 1st time. I'm using some cheap pre workout called Hyde. Its just not working for me anymore it says 222mg of stimulary matrix? Caffeine A 169mg, Di-caff 37mg, and theacrine 16mg. So just check the caffeine content?

Gainz.

I need a high stim pre-workout for sure! I already ordered that exact cable set you linked me up with. That will be here soon. I'll run to Walmart and see wtf they have for the mean time until I order. Bucked up was ok the 1st time. I'm using some cheap pre workout called Hyde. Its just not working for me anymore it says 222mg of stimulary matrix? Caffeine A 169mg, Di-caff 37mg, and theacrine 16mg. So just check the caffeine content?
That assassin and hooligan are fuckin nuts! Also a big fan of souls for sale and god of rage!

But at Walmart... Yeah... They have recon1 total war. That's not bad. C4 ultimate isn't bad has 300mg of caffeine.
Just stay away from anything that says "blend"
That's how they rip you off.

It will say "energy blend 1,200mg"
But they put like 100mg of caffeine and 600mg of horny goat weed and 500mg of black pepper"
Because it's a "blend" they don't have to put individual amounts.

matteblack59

That assassin and hooligan are fuckin nuts! Also a big fan of souls for sale and god of rage!

But at Walmart... Yeah... They have recon1 total war. That's not bad. C4 ultimate isn't bad has 300mg of caffeine.
Just stay away from anything that says "blend"
That's how they rip you off.

It will say "energy blend 1,200mg"
But they put like 100mg of caffeine and 600mg of horny goat weed and 500mg of black pepper"
Because it's a "blend" they don't have to put individual amounts.
I found the c4 ultimate strawberry watermelon. Why I decided to see how strong it was before I ate dinner is beyond me! It has me sweating big time πŸ˜† what a dumbass I am 😩

Gainz.

I found the c4 ultimate strawberry watermelon. Why I decided to see how strong it was before I ate dinner is beyond me! It has me sweating big time πŸ˜† what a dumbass I am 😩

If the c4 has you sweating... Assassin is going to put you in the hospital πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
Assassin, hooligan and souls for sale are hands down the strongest pre-workouts I've ever used.

But... I'm glad it's working for you. Spending money on a pre that doesn't work... Definitely a kick in the dick

matteblack59

If the c4 has you sweating... Assassin is going to put you in the hospital πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
Assassin, hooligan and souls for sale are hands down the strongest pre-workouts I've ever used.

But... I'm glad it's working for you. Spending money on a pre that doesn't work... Definitely a kick in the dick
Idk if I can handle much stronger πŸ˜† no hospital for me Drs already questioning why I have grown so fast lol

Gainz.

I'm super close to my goal of hitting my 1000lb squat bench deadlift.
My bench is a few pounds away, my squat is already there and my deadlift is probably there with the proper warmup.

The reason why I bring this up... I need a new black zip up. I have... Several black and grey zip ups, 3 different black hoodies, a black and purple zip up... But no just black zip up.
I'm really big on matching and all that... I definitely have a clothing and shoe addiction... But in my search for a black zip up I came across this... I was just gonna buy it... But until I actually hit the correct numbers id feel like a liar.

In finding this zip up I came across a whole world of bodybuilder - powerlifter themed clothing I didn't know existed.
I just hope I can hit these numbers in time before needing a zip up is pointless πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• received_762422089020287.jpeg
    received_762422089020287.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1

Gainz.

so you deadlift 1000 lb, squat 1000 lb and bench 1000 lb? not bad for someone who started working out :ROFLMAO:

Yup.. smoked Larry and Julius... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Oh and my transition into full Ginny douchebag bag continues. One more arrival, one more ordered. Just deciding on the final 2.

Gainz.

Ayeeee and good job @Gainz. I’m proud of you brother.
@HGH.to
See... That's how you should respond!!!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
(Ahh.. who am I kidding... You know I love the abuse!!!)

And thanks @BulkinWes
Lots of hard work... Next week it's going to be high 70s and low 80s here.
I'm gonna try my maxes in my yard and try to get either my brother or cousin to come over on the day I try my bench.

BulkinWes

@HGH.to
See... That's how you should respond!!!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
(Ahh.. who am I kidding... You know I love the abuse!!!)

And thanks @BulkinWes
Lots of hard work... Next week it's going to be high 70s and low 80s here.
I'm gonna try my maxes in my yard and try to get either my brother or cousin to come over on the day I try my bench.
Nah man if you will die if you mess up it helps you bench more

Gainz.

Just trying to keep everything in one place.
I'm on cruise now... But I'm bigger than I've ever been... But not my heaviest.
I've been 189-190 the last few mornings.
My heaviest ever was 194lb.
But my arms are a half inch bigger and my quads are a full inch bigger now than they were then.
I was also on full blast running a lot of test, tren and mast. So maybe I was holding onto more water than I thought... Idk.
But either way I'm really happy with how everything is going. Everything... Everything, from my job to my workouts, my relationship... Going to a concert tonight for date night. How I look... How I feel... Life is really fuckin good.
I also shaved my beard and goatee down to basically stubble.

The right picture I think actually shows that I have a chest, and the bottom left does a pretty good job of showing my actual size.
I wore this outfit out yesterday to go buy matching country outfits for the concert tonight. Going to see.. um... Fuck hold on... Jordan Davis. Not only is this my first country concert... It's my first concert... Period!!!

I haven't ever gone to one because... Well I don't like large groups of people. Especially drunk people. But... I'm trying to grow as a person, and since my anxiety is at an all time low and confidence is at an all time high... What better time to experience something new?

I'm excited... Yet nervous... Last time I was around this many people was... 7 years ago for a 4th of July thing.
Thousands packed into a town square and I had my daughter who was just a few months old. I was so fuckin stressed and anxious the entire time I couldn't enjoy it. I just kept waiting for something bad to happen. My teeth and jaw hurt for days after from clenching the entire time I was there.

But... I'm a very different person now, so I'm more excited than nervous.
And of course I'll be wearing a cut off tonight... But nothing funny or anything like that. Really not trying to draw attention to myself this time

Attachments

• received_295460593601931.jpeg
    received_295460593601931.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 2