First eq blast!

Gainz.

The flame that burns twice as bright only burns half as long.
Exactly... Plus I really don't plan on living much longer than 65.
There's no way I'm going to be able to retire... And I don't want to be working till I'm 70. Plus 70... Just doesn't look fun.

Gainz.

Ok... I guess you can still kill it at 80... But... Still

Attachments

• received_403931022332098.jpeg
    received_403931022332098.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 2

zakco

Exactly... Plus I really don't plan on living much longer than 65.
There's no way I'm going to be able to retire... And I don't want to be working till I'm 70. Plus 70... Just doesn't look fun.
Brother your preaching to the choir....my girl always is worried about my health.....haven't got the heart to tell her I Want to die.

Gainz.

Brother your preaching to the choir....my girl always is worried about my health.....haven't got the heart to tell her I Want to die.
Yeah she definitely worries about me... But she has a heart murmur and high blood pressure... So we both agreed to do everything we can to make it to 65.

haven't got the heart to tell her I Want to die.

Like... For real... Bad thoughts? Or are you proving a point?
Absolutely no judgement... Because if you're for real, I can relate. Not now but a few years ago my life was shit. And for a long time I really didn't want to be here so trust me I get it. So if you're serious... I know for a fact anyone one of your fellow brothers here
(Lee, Wes, hgh, supps, king, lineman, Jesse and of course myself and plenty others) Would be willing to talk to you about whatever... Whenever without any judgement!

Now if you were making a joke... Sorry if I over reacted. Suicide is a pandemic right now. Over 400 men per day are killing themselves in the USA alone. So when I see comments like that... I have to act. I just have too... Like I said I've fuckin been there. I know the struggle. I also know several of our fellow brothers here have been through situations very close to mine. So please... Fuckin please... If you... Or anyone who is reading this ever needs anyone to talk to DM me and I'll happily give you my number so you have someone to talk and relate to. Nothing but love and respect and you can ask any of the other guys here... I don't share peoples business... Even though most guys here are pretty open. It's just not my story to share.

Again sorry if I over reacted... But the thought of one of our brothers struggling with those thoughts... And not at least trying to help... Id loose sleep.

zakco

Yeah she definitely worries about me... But she has a heart murmur and high blood pressure... So we both agreed to do everything we can to make it to 65.

Absolutely no judgement... Because if you're for real, I can relate. Not now but a few years ago my life was shit. And for a long time I really didn't want to be here so trust me I get it. So if you're serious... I know for a fact anyone one of your fellow brothers here
(Lee, Wes, hgh, supps, king, lineman,

(Lee, Wes, hgh, supps, king, lineman, Jesse and of course myself and plenty others) Would be willing to talk to you about whatever... Whenever without any judgement!

Now if you were making a joke... Sorry if I over reacted. Suicide is a pandemic right now. Over 400 men per day are killing themselves in the USA alone. So when I see comments like that... I have to act. I just have too... Like I said I've fuckin been there. I know the struggle. I also know several of our fellow brothers here have been through situations very close to mine. So please... Fuckin please... If you... Or anyone who is reading this ever needs anyone to talk to DM me and I'll happily give you my number so you have someone to talk and relate to. Nothing but love and respect and you can ask any of the other guys here... I don't share peoples business... Even though most guys here are pretty open. It's just not my story to share.

Again sorry if I over reacted... But the thought of one of our brothers struggling with those thoughts... And not at least trying to help... Id loose sleep.

Jesse and of course myself and plenty others) Would be willing to talk to you about whatever... Whenever without any judgement!

Man, thanks for caring....really that reply meant a lot. Truly it did. You're a good man gainz. I look at life different than most I guess. My Mom took her own life and 2 days beforehand she told me she was done. The pain she was in I could see so I was happy for her....does that make me a bad person? I didn't notify any bullshit suicide line or have her put in a straight jacket...I let her die. We show compassion for an injured animal but humans who suffer we keep alive??
I believe in reincarnation of our soul. Meaning as humans, we have a soul that we never get rid of. God assigns it.....and it's up to us to do it right. You can't escape yourself....even by suicide you will be born as yourself again.

Way too deep!! Thanks for caring brother. Why don't you leave New York and come to Florida?

BulkinWes

I love you but I don’t ever read all of your messages lmao they are sooooooo long

Gainz.

Man, thanks for caring....really that reply meant a lot. Truly it did. You're a good man gainz. I look at life different than most I guess. My Mom took her own life and 2 days beforehand she told me she was done. The pain she was in I could see so I was happy for her....does that make me a bad person? I didn't notify any bullshit suicide line or have her put in a straight jacket...I let her die. We show compassion for an injured animal but humans who suffer we keep alive??
I believe in reincarnation of our soul. Meaning as humans, we have a soul that we never get rid of. God assigns it.....and it's up to us to do it right. You can't escape yourself....even by suicide you will be born as yourself again.

Way too deep!! Thanks for caring brother. Why don't you leave New York and come to Florida?

I can definitely relate to that.
I've definitely said the wrong things to people after someone died of cancer or disease.
Like at least they aren't in pain anymore... Or something like that. And people get upset because they are still holding on to them.
Personally I think it's selfish to pump someone full of drugs or keep them on life support.
I definitely look at death differently than most.
If I was a cripple... Or burned terribly in a house fire... I would want someone to smother me with a pillow!
If I have no quality of life... I definitely don't want quantity of life!
But as far as suicide... Unless you're sick and slowly dying of some terrible disease.. it's never the answer.
Id rather take bigger risks and make life worth living.
My buddy had his father kill himself in front of him at 12 years old (12g under the chin) it changed him completely. From 12 to 26 he really struggled. At 26 he tried and failed. Tried hanging himself, and as soon as he tried he realized... He didn't really want to die. Luckily his girl heard him flailing around and got to him before it was to late. (So I guess he didn't fail... Just was rescued)
But since then he's been much different, happier and more positive.
Like I said before brother... Just DM me if you ever need to talk about anything... My line is forever open!

And I have 3 friends in Florida begging me to move, 3 friends in Texas begging me to move. We're trying to set up for 2026 to get out of this hell hole... But where were going... I don't know just yet.

BulkinWes

Haha... I don't think we're the type to keep anything secret... We both seem to share way more than what's necessary 🤣😂🤣
Definitely intentional. Speaking of secrets guess who has another hemorrhoid from lifting this morning……..

Gainz.

Definitely intentional. Speaking of secrets guess who has another hemorrhoid from lifting this morning……..

I've never had one... Out of all the problems I've ever had... Never had one.
Maybe that's why I don't have lats... I'm not pushing hard enough 🤣😂