First eq blast!

Gainz.

Looking good G

Feeling good... Definitely feeling the extra weight and size on my frame. Grew out 2 more shirts and I have a pair of jeans that will be too small for my calves soon.
I recently started snoring... Never had that be a problem before. I'm assuming it's the extra weight on my chest. But looking into solutions... Apparently she's had some sleepless nights because of it.
But definitely enjoying this blast

Demi.Human

I'd put my increased snoring down to long term increased test level fucking up my vocal chords. Wake myself up sometimes.

Gainz.

I'd put my increased snoring down to long term increased test level fucking up my vocal chords. Wake myself up sometimes.

Well... Because of my weight I can't sleep like I used to. I used to sleep on my sides. Left or right... Didn't matter. But now I can't because of my weight. It either hurts my shoulders or causes my arms to fall asleep.
So I had to train myself to sleep on my back.
Mix that with the extra weight... And apparently I sound like a lawnmower.
Since she's told me that I snore, I've been aware of it and have woken up from it.
So I'm looking at tape... But I don't think that's gonna work because of my beard and the fact that I drink so much throughout the night. So the next thing I'm looking at is some sort of mouth guard. Which could be useful for the awake part of the bedroom 🤣😂

Gainz.

I know I haven't taken any pictures in a while...
So here's some quick ones before shower and bed.

(I know you are jealous of my jeans)

Attachments

• received_966679355168901.jpeg
    received_966679355168901.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

Feeling nice and beefy today

Attachments

• received_1663380930938515.jpeg
    received_1663380930938515.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 4
  • received_1143034406710607.jpeg
    received_1143034406710607.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 3
  • received_1364866420833129.jpeg
    received_1364866420833129.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 4
  • received_1003436861112655.jpeg
    received_1003436861112655.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 4

Crazy Eddie

.... What caused it?
I'm assuming the germ factory Christmas... Or because my girl is a Uber eats, door dash, etc... driver and is always bringing me random food home...or the fact that I can't go 8hrs without shoving my tongue in her ass... I mean it's anyone's guess 🤣🤣.
The good news is I feel much better now... No antibiotics needed. I'm sure I just ate something I shouldn't have... Or I need to stop drinking 4-5 gallons of milk per week.
I’ve stuck my tongue up many of girls assholes 😈 can’t say I ever got sick from it. I actually thought that cured what ailed ya?🤔

Gainz.

I’ve stuck my tongue up many of girls assholes 😈 can’t say I ever got sick from it. I actually thought that cured what ailed ya?🤔

Yeah... I don't think that's it... Granted it could... But I eat ass... 3 days a week... So... I doubt that's what caused it 😂🤣.
My guess is just being in contact with so many different people during the holiday

Crazy Eddie

Yeah... I don't think that's it... Granted it could... But I eat ass... 3 days a week... So... I doubt that's what caused it 😂🤣.
My guess is just being in contact with so many different people during the holiday
The fucked up part is you can actually stick your tongue in some chicks poop chute and be fine.
But some dick head scratches his butthole and then shakes your hand and you for whatever reason put that hand near or in your mouth and boom you got E. coli and are puking and shitting your guts out😆

Gainz.

The fucked up part is you can actually stick your tongue in some chicks poop chute and be fine.
But some dick head scratches his butthole and then shakes your hand and you for whatever reason put that hand near or in your mouth and boom you got E. coli and are puking and shitting your guts out😆
Because guys are gross... I bet my girls ass is cleaner than most restaurants silverware 🤣😂