First eq blast!

Gainz.

Apparently I'm not the only one... I've always heard of test flu... But I didn't know that it caused shivering.
I've had this happen a few times... It's really fuckin painful. Luckily it hasn't happened in a while...but at least now I know it was the test causing it.

Dasking

damn I've heard about the tren cough never test tho lol, I'm sure i will sooner or later first hand now.

Gainz.

lol I wanna start calling you big daddy D now 🤣 Gainz is pretty dope name tho 2

I asked my girl.... She said it's fine 🤣🤣
damn I've heard about the tren cough never test tho lol, I'm sure i will sooner or later first hand now.

And yeah I've always heard of test flu... And tren cough. I've had tren cough a lot. But I've never had test cough... But apparently I've had test chills. It fuckin sucks!
It's like I woke up outside in the winter bare naked!
Absolutely freezing and shivering uncontrollably! Unfuckingcontrollably! Violently shaking, teeth chattering, back legs and neck hurt from being so tight. Once time I had to help my girl help me get thermal clothes on, my robe, get under the blankets and have her and both my dogs lay on top of me... I couldn't stop shaking! That shit really sucked and hurt. If I could have gotten up and walked... I would have went to the ER. That was the longest 20 minutes of my life...then I was just in a cold sweat for hours after.
That's happened 3 times to me... But only one was really bad. The other 2 were just a few minutes of feeling cold when I shouldn't have.

But as bad as it was... Didn't stop me from upping my dose!
🤣🤣🤣

NO PAINZ, NO GAINZ!!!

Dasking

And yeah I've always heard of test flu... And tren cough. I've had tren cough a lot. But I've never had test cough... But apparently I've had test chills. It fuckin sucks!
Absolutely freezing and shivering uncontrollably! Unfuckingcontrollably! Violently shaking, teeth chattering, back legs and neck hurt from being so tight. Once time I had to help my girl help me get thermal clothes on, my robe, get under the blankets and have her and both my dogs lay on top of me... I couldn't stop shaking! That shit really sucked and hurt. If I could have gotten up and walked... I would have went to the ER. That was the longest 20 minutes of my life...then I was just in a cold sweat for hours after.
That's happened 3 times to me... But only one was really bad. The other 2 were just a few minutes of feeling cold when I shouldn't have.

🤣🤣🤣

NO PAINZ, NO GAINZ!!!
lmfao, God damn some how I've never heard that part of the test flu. Lord almighty makes me happy im doing shallow im with slin pins atm and back loading them. Now that I say that Wednesday I'll report back saying I hit a vein here we go boys. knock on wood.....

Gainz.

i knew you're going to love that comment:LOL:

Fuckin years of abuse... Just trying to break through every cervix I've ever met... Plus my girl loves to smack it off her hand and face... She's a odd one... But I wouldn't have it any other way 🤣🤣

Dasking

Fuckin years of abuse... Just trying to break through every cervix I've ever met... Plus my girl loves to smack it off her hand and face... She's a odd one... But I wouldn't have it any other way 🤣🤣

god, I had a girl like that but ONE time... she grabbed my balls while she did that smacking her face & giving me head and put me 2 the floor. she was really caught in the moment apparently didn't realize her cusping strength. My balls are in her hand being held nicely my dick is being used to beat her face with authority it gos back in her mouth and she sqeezed my nuts b4 she let's go grabbed my ass to force my dick down.

I sware to god I thought she popped one, she thought im about to have the best nut ever and wouldn't get off me I couldn't use words 4 what felt like minutes (probably a second) I'm pushing her face and she is hands on my ass pulling me in like I'm about to bust and can't handle it. My legs got weak and I start falling backward and she realized something was up. Only time I puked from getting hit in the balls.
She gave the best head tho....

Gainz.

god, I had a girl like that but ONE time... she grabbed my balls while she did that smacking her face & giving me head and put me 2 the floor. she was really caught in the moment apparently didn't realize her cusping strength. My balls are in her hand being held nicely my dick is being used to beat her face with authority it gos back in her mouth and she sqeezed my nuts b4 she let's go grabbed my ass to force my dick down.

I sware to god I thought she popped one, she thought im about to have the best nut ever and wouldn't get off me I couldn't use words 4 what felt like minutes (probably a second) I'm pushing her face and she is hands on my ass pulling me in like I'm about to bust and can't handle it. My legs got weak and I start falling backward and she realized something was up. Only time I puked from getting hit in the balls.
She gave the best head tho....

Haha... Yeah... They don't realize how.... Sensitive they can be.
But I totally get the "carried away part"
One time I was fucking her on XTC... She was on her stomach... I got a little carried away... Going almost as hard as I could... Oh what fun drugs can be... And it came out just a little too much and I slammed it right in her ass... No warning... No nothing. I just heard a very loud scream then she fuckin disappeared from under me 🤣🤣. Like a fucking magic trick... She was just gone... Like I was fucking a ghost 🤣🤣.
I whipped around and seen her on the floor rolling in pain. Me.. very high and very confused asked... What the fuck just happened? She just started yelling "you ripped my ass... You ripped my ass"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Apparently she didn't find it as funny as I did... And that was the last time we took E together

BulkinWes

🤣🤣🤣

NO PAINZ, NO GAINZ!!!
You had a seizure lmao