First eq blast!

Gainz.

One of the best podcasts I've heard in a while.
2 of my favorite people in the fitness industry

kingswe3are

Ok, at the end of my blast.
Stuck around 194lb.
But started at 187lb. So I'll take it... Especially since I struggled for weeks because of a vitamin D deficiency.
But I put a half inch on my biceps and a inch on my quads.
Not to mention my shoulders and chest are much more developed.
They can't all be 20lb body weight blasts.. but 7lbs of lean muscle in 2.5 months... I'm not complaining. Especially since my strength has skyrocketed!
I have like 1 pin left.
Then going back to cruise. Another... 2 weeks until I start work. And I know that's going to fuck with me.
Now I just need to go through my calendar and see when I can start my next blast 😁
Looking good bro

Gainz.

Ok... Had a great conversation with my girl last night... And we were laughing about how fucked up we are.

So we were talking about our wedding... Not until 2026. But she asked if I was getting nervous. And I answered honestly... Yes...but more excited nervous. Not regret nervous.
Then she asked what I was thinking about for my bachelor party. I don't really drink, I don't like clubs or bars... And I can't stand strip clubs. Been to one once my entire life. It was so sad and depressing.
I also think strip clubs... Especially lap dances are cheating.
I mean would you like your girl going to a male strip club and having some guy rubbing on her?

So... I had an idea... I said since we do everything together anyway... And she's just like me... Doesn't drink, no bars, no clubs... And she doesn't like the idea of strip clubs either.

We figured out what do for our "together bachelor/bachelorette party"
A 3 some πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
That's usually how we celebrate shit anyway... And it's probably the most fun we can possibly have.

But as we're having this conversation she just started laughing and said "we're so fucked" I said yeah... But why this time?
She says, "we think strippers are cheating... But we're both planning on fuckin someone else" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Well.... when you put it like that πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

But it's different... We're doing it together... Right?

Idk... Are we just fuckin weird?

Sounds like a great idea though... I mean what's more fun?

Also... Am I the only guy here that hates strip clubs?
I have 2 good buddies that love them... Like fuckin love them! They go a few times a month. I just don't get it... But I also only masturbate while standing in front of a mirror while maintaining eye contact with myself... So everyone is different....πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

kingswe3are

Ok... Had a great conversation with my girl last night... And we were laughing about how fucked up we are.

So we were talking about our wedding... Not until 2026. But she asked if I was getting nervous. And I answered honestly... Yes...but more excited nervous. Not regret nervous.
Then she asked what I was thinking about for my bachelor party. I don't really drink, I don't like clubs or bars... And I can't stand strip clubs. Been to one once my entire life. It was so sad and depressing.
I also think strip clubs... Especially lap dances are cheating.
I mean would you like your girl going to a male strip club and having some guy rubbing on her?

So... I had an idea... I said since we do everything together anyway... And she's just like me... Doesn't drink, no bars, no clubs... And she doesn't like the idea of strip clubs either.

We figured out what do for our "together bachelor/bachelorette party"
A 3 some πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
That's usually how we celebrate shit anyway... And it's probably the most fun we can possibly have.

But as we're having this conversation she just started laughing and said "we're so fucked" I said yeah... But why this time?
She says, "we think strippers are cheating... But we're both planning on fuckin someone else" πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Well.... when you put it like that πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

But it's different... We're doing it together... Right?

Idk... Are we just fuckin weird?

Sounds like a great idea though... I mean what's more fun?

Also... Am I the only guy here that hates strip clubs?
I have 2 good buddies that love them... Like fuckin love them! They go a few times a month. I just don't get it... But I also only masturbate while standing in front of a mirror while maintaining eye contact with myself... So everyone is different....πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
They have never been my cup of tea either (strip clubs). Maybe in other places, but the girls that work at them here in TN aren’t the kind you pay money to see naked!!!!

Gainz.

They have never been my cup of tea either (strip clubs). Maybe in other places, but the girls that work at them here in TN aren’t the kind you pay money to see naked!!!!
We also don't have alcohol and fully nude here. Not that I really drink.
I don't mean to come off as cocky... But getting pussy has always been... Pretty fuckin easy. So I just never understood paying for pussy you can't get.
Plus the idea of a bunch of dudes staring at a few naked chicks... Idk... It's just creepy to me.
Honestly the weirdest part of it for me was.. not being naked too πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
I went to a strip club shortly after turning 18.
Lost my virginity at 13.
Up until that point... For 5 years, every time I was in a room with a naked girl... I was naked too.
The whole thing is just... Weird to me.
But... I've been to a few topless steakhouses... Those are fuckin dope. Totally different vibe... Not nearly as creepy

HGH.to

never really understood the strip clubs either. been there once or twice and I can't say that I hate it, but I definitely can't say I like it. something like "meh".
a 3some is a completely different story tho. go celebrate it then :sneaky:

rockchopper86

Back when I used to drink and party etc I liked them but as a sober person I agree strip clubs are mostly a waste of time and money.

Gainz.

never really understood the strip clubs either. been there once or twice and I can't say that I hate it, but I definitely can't say I like it. something like "meh".
a 3some is a completely different story tho. go celebrate it then :sneaky:

Bro ... When I was in that strip club... Even at 18 years old... I've never felt so... Creepy and depressed.
Just watching all those guys staring at that girl... It was fucked.
Granted it's probably not the best club in the world. Very small... With like 3 rings of seats all surrounding 1 stage. Then the seats at the stage. So everything felt very... Forced. Like you had to look... Idk it just wasn't for me. Maybe if there was more going on and the girls weren't put on display like that?
Just 40 fuckin seats and one stage... Like you paid to see pussy... There it is!

And I don't think I was in there for longer than 10-15 minutes. 2 girls danced... They were both actually really good looking... But I sat as far away as possible and basically looked at my flip phone the whole time.
I remember a very petite brunette... She had to be 4'11-5"1 100lbs with little boobs but a nice ass (exactly my type of girl... God damnit I love little brunettes... Probably why both fiancees I've had are little brunettes with big butts πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)
Asked if I wanted a dance.
I thought about it... Mostly just to get away from all those creepy guys staring at the girl who was on stage.. but I couldn't. I've never felt more... Uncomfortable with a girl in my life!
Shortly after I told her no I went outside and smoked cigarettes and talked on my phone until my cousin who I went with came out.

The funny thing is... As much as I hated being in that club... And I mean I hated it.. several times in my life I've thought about being a male stripper πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

I just can't fuckin dance... I have... No rhythm! None, zip, zero... Nada!
Damn this white boy rhythm... I could have made so much money πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Gainz.

good for you your girl doesn't want a threesome with another guy :D

😬😬😬... Ya know... I have a very close friend who is very much into that. He loves to... Team up on his girl. And they have been together for like 10 years. I don't get it.. I don't like it.. I don't like the idea of it.
He was so excited when I was single for those... 5 months 5 years ago. He asked me a LOT to join him and his girl. No... Just no.

I don't know how much more my girl could physically handle anyway... It becomes a matter of safety at a certain point!

But no... She loves pussy... And I mean fuckin loves it like we do!
It's crazy because sometimes you kinda forget... Then we'll be walking through the mall and she'll say something wild about a girl walking by.
Like "I wonder what her ass tastes like"
Like whoa... I was wondering the same fuckin thing... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

kingswe3are

😬😬😬... Ya know... I have a very close friend who is very much into that. He loves to... Team up on his girl. And they have been together for like 10 years. I don't get it.. I don't like it.. I don't like the idea of it.
He was so excited when I was single for those... 5 months 5 years ago. He asked me a LOT to join him and his girl. No... Just no.

I don't know how much more my girl could physically handle anyway... It becomes a matter of safety at a certain point!

But no... She loves pussy... And I mean fuckin loves it like we do!
It's crazy because sometimes you kinda forget... Then we'll be walking through the mall and she'll say something wild about a girl walking by.
Like "I wonder what her ass tastes like"
Like whoa... I was wondering the same fuckin thing... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
Y’all are fucking wild man!!!

Gainz.

Y’all are fucking wild man!!!

Brother you have no idea... I know I over share a lot... But there's also a lot I don't... Because I just know people won't believe me. And I don't want to be that guy who looks like he's lying on the Internet to seem cool or.. get attention.
So I choose what I share very carefully... Sometimes... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚... Sometimes it's just too funny not to share.

Gainz.

why would you do that?
you're wearing pink shirts so nobody believes you anyway. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
So it's the pink that makes things unbelievable... I have purple.. does that help?

About to take nightly pictures next to updated newspaper and make this a completely different kind of forum πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

@matteblack59
Because we can't send pictures through dm
My home gym, and my 3 year transformation

Attachments

• received_735341165253426.jpeg
    received_735341165253426.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 8
  • received_266951886471899.jpeg
    received_266951886471899.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 8