First eq blast!

bobby ricky

I should have taken the pictures before I weighed myself... you can clearly see how pissed I am with myself.
But the good news is... one more week... and since I've already got to 192+ it won't take much to climb right back up.
But I didn't take the time to make the pictures perfect... I was too aggravated.
Just needed a baseline for the beginning of the blast.
You look fucking mean.

Gainz.

Can’t get enough of her supps😂

Oh yeah... I know that feeling! My girls unwanted friend just showed up and my large mast dose is in full swing... This is gonna be a rough week.

And yeah I'm pretty pissed in those pictures.
I let my weight drop... Again.
Within 2 weeks I went from 192 to 187. Back up 191 down to 186 and now I'm 189lb again.
Since I'm home I've been able to eat when I want.

I know I posted these on Lee's post.. but trying to keep everything together.
This is from August 15 till yesterday.

Attachments

• received_1538193583609120.jpeg
    received_1538193583609120.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 10

Gainz.

Delts are killing it G.

That's brother... Pretty happy with the results so far. Only a few weeks in and seeing results pretty quickly.
In the last 5 days my girl has brought up how wide I am a dozen times. She keeps picking on me... Telling me I'm gonna be too wide for it our doorways soon.
I'm also on a breaking thing streak. Not out of rage... Just seem to be breaking everything I touch. Not including my ankle... I've broken a ranch dressing bottle. Apparently there's a safety seal thing.. didn't realize it and just opened it and destroyed the cap. So we had to transfer it into a different bottle. She had a Adidas watch that needed a new battery... I went to change the battery... Something I've done countless times before and completely destroyed it. I broke my workout handles and had to buy metal ones, stripped my fancy juice dripper thing... Really pissed about that one. Oh and I broke my brother's glove box in his jeep.
So now... Because Mrs Gainz is a real wise ass like I am... Every time I touch something she has to tell me not to break it.
She's also loving the fact that I'm not completely mobile... Always fuckin with me and running away.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Oh yeah... I know that feeling! My girls unwanted friend just showed up and my large mast dose is in full swing... This is gonna be a rough week.

And yeah I'm pretty pissed in those pictures.
I let my weight drop... Again.
Within 2 weeks I went from 192 to 187. Back up 191 down to 186 and now I'm 189lb again.
Since I'm home I've been able to eat when I want.

I know I posted these on Lee's post.. but trying to keep everything together.
This is from August 15 till yesterday.
Feel free hombre that threads for everyone now.

Gainz.

Feel free hombre that threads for everyone now.
Oh I know... It's just easier to keep everything in one spot. Since I've started gear I've made a blast log here. From my first injection to yesterday.
When I got my new phone I lost most of my pictures. I was able to get most of them back because of this forum. Luckily my old phone turned back on... I just haven't taken the time to pull them and send them to myself

Gainz.

Oh and my ankle is doing better... Pain went from a constant 7-8 and then stepping on it was a 9-9.5
Now the constant pain is almost non existent. And when I walk 5-6
So I'm definitely getting better. Still trying to take it easy so I don't go backwards. But I'm willing to bet by Christmas I'll be 100%

suppsforlife

seems you had nothing serious. that's because usually ankle issues are long lasting. but you got much better in a week or so

Gainz.

seems you had nothing serious. that's because usually ankle issues are long lasting. but you got much better in a week or so
That's because I'm not a little bitch and my body does what I tell it to do!

It's even crazier looking now... But that's when it was the most swollen. Now it's just really black and blue.

Attachments

• received_1054167772372952.jpeg
    received_1054167772372952.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 6

Gainz.

so you're now growing hair on your ankles too?

Haha.. well not the bottom part... That's from my male pitbull. We think there might be something wrong with him he's been shedding so much. We've had him for almost 6 years and over the last few weeks he's shedding like never before. We changed his food and bought him vitamins... Trying to give it time and see if it changes. But it might be time for the vet to take a look.

Gainz.

i doubt they've seen monsters like you 😉

It's funny... But at this point id probably trust a vet over a doctor.
Is it weird that I fuck my ankle up and refuse to go to the doctor....but my dog sheds a little too much and I'm already talking about bringing him to the vet?