First Pin Got Brutal PIP

3CC

I pinned 2cc two days ago in my right glute and I'm dealing with some serious PIP. It's very debilitating. Is this what I have to deal with after every pin? The pain to reward just doesn't seem worth it. It;'s hard to workout. I have to explain to people why I am limping.I did legs yesterday and thought I would pass out from the pain. Is my gear bad? High BA content? Should I continue the cycle? Don't think I can deal with the pain for 10 weeks. Sucks. Never thought it would be this bad!

What/where are you pinning? is this your first cycle? Some stuff is worse than others. IME, I got use to it/ haven't ran anything that has too much PIP. I wouldn't give up yet unless you absolutely can't take it anymore. I'd give it a few weeks changing up injection sites with every pin. Hopefully some more experienced members will post up. Good luck!

APL

Is there any site redness etc? What compounds and dosages? Are you sure of location, depth, and technique as much as possible on the first pin (did your research, not shaking all over, etc)?

I don't really believe in that whole idea of pip being part of it at all really...a cycle should be fun not a pain. Some compounds do pack more of a punch than others, pin technique plays a part, virgin muscle, then getting on into the technical side of things but unless you are running some truly exotic compounds or extremely high dosed products you shouldn't be experiencing debilitating pain. 

SenseiMiagi

PIP is typical for some compounds, however I have found through the years that debilitating PIP is NOT necessary.  I have pinned painful gear before and just powered through it, then next cycle got different manufacturer with same strength and felt nothing.

Many factors can play into your specific pain.  Could be the gear, could be the technique, could be the virgin muscle.  What exactly did you pin. (Not manufacturer, bit compound, mg/ml, quantity)

strong

Bro, I'm just guessing here but if you're asking this question you a prob new to this. don't give up. u can have smooth gear and have improper technique pinning. its prob more virgin muscle. My friend at work started cycling a month ago and he was not listening to me. His friend got him gear that was killing him. the guy couldn't walk from the pip. We have some really good sources with pain free oils. I went through a whole cycle in pain a while ago till I had to bail out. I quickly hooked up with another source and pip free.  My friend is now pinning his gear and pain free.. Don't give up. Post what ur pinning. Compound and dosages. U said u pinned 2 cc. if your new to AAS use that doesn't sound right either.. Give us some info and we'll get you squared away. And brother. u never give up no matter what.. U gotta be tough as nails. We don't just hand newbies source info but ur in need.

3CC

I pinned Test E 500MG 1" 25G need;e in glute. I know your saying to much but My research found it doesn't matter . One or two times a week. I don't want to pin more than I have to.I followed everything at spot injection site. One thing I did is pull the skin then injected. Painless. Took about a minute or two. Was surprised how long it took. No redness . Slight fever. I see a swollen track from were I pinned and it seems to of pooled over my hip? That sound right? I think I missed the muscle.

APL

Well it sounds like you got some test flu going on too so I will say that first. The pip is more than likely coming from depth (lack thereof) plus a combination of total mg and virgin muscle. With the 1" you don't get to the muscle belly in the glute so the movement of the depo can and will happen. The swollen path is another indication of it but also of other things which could/would cause the test flu symptoms, pain, and swollen track but depth would still be an issue either way

APL

Oh and for some relief take 4 advil/ibuprofen(800mg total dose), heating pad on medium as long as possible, and hot soaking bath. You can do the 800mg of ibuprofen 3x daily until it eases up too. I know the ibuprofen seems like a simple (non-working) fix but it will help more than a stronger pain reliever as it will help with the inflammation.

expdom

if your new 500mg could be a little much for a virgin muscle, also you can pin one spot in your glutes and get no pip, then pin 1/8 of an inch to the left next time and it will be hard to walk for a week. I know guys who can't pin glutes, some who can't pin quads, some who can't pin delts and so on, you have to find your spots and then your spots on those spots.

another thing is it 500mg/ml or a 2ml shot of 250mg/ml test e? that will make a difference

SenseiMiagi

Better to split them up bro.  That's a lot of test to put in one spot for your first ever pin ( it is the first pin correct?).  I would 100% expect PIP given these circumstances.  Use a heating pad, and take ibuprofen to help with pain.  The pain should start to lessen at 72 hour mark or so....maybe a bit longer since such a large amount in virgin muscle.

I would urge you to split into 2 pins of 250 mg going forward or you will experience this every week likely.  Pinning is part of this lifestyle, so you need to get used to it, or do this naturally IMO.

Keep an eye on it, and after 3 or 4 days the pain doesn't reduce and injection site dents when you press your finger into it, seek medical attention as it is a sign of infection.  Infections are unlikely if injection technique is clean.  Solvents used in these compounds kill bacteria.

3CC

I buried the 1" needle but guess it wasn't long enough. Lesson learned. Thanks guy for your help. Very knowlageable bunch here.

3CC

So since I only have 1" needles I should probably pick a different site. Oh and if you are wondering I did switch to a fresh needle to inject.

APL

3CC said:
</p><p>I buried the 1" needle but guess it wasn't long enough. Lesson learned. Thanks guy for your help. Very knowlageable bunch here.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Try it with a 1.5" next week and do a 1cc injection bro then let us know how it goes bro. Until then its heating pad and advil as the main relief...keep an eye on it for redness and swelling (use Sensei's indentation method as a quick/easy test) over the next few days.</p><p> </p>

APL

Truthfully you probably wanna grab some 1.5s...last thing you want is pip like that in a quad, delt, anywhere else if it is coming from the compound. Until you know for sure I wouldn't say jump to the other locations

Pumped

3cc yikes bro I went thru the same bs cuz I dodt want to pin mpre than I had to and bam pip and test flu which sucks! You just need to get over the fear of pinning so u can more frequently is all. Like sensei said split ur dose bro keep it 250 per pin. Also APL makes great points use that ibprofen trust it will work!