First Pin Got Brutal PIP

gearbankintl

as the guys said he 1" is nt getting deep enough, use a 1.5" and you should be fine. Make sure you are more down on the muscle, nit high up on the outter hip where it attaches, it is too close to the bone and ligaments there.

Shots do not hurt. Draw with a big gauge needle, then swap a fresh 1.5 small gauge on to inject with, you will not even feel it my son.   The multiple pins will not matter if you do that.

turnupthegas

eth cyp should not be the roughest of esters. First cycle first jab = virgin muscle, this plays a role, also quality of gear and def want a deeper stick on that pin if hitting glutes. I use 1" on my delts yet the muscle is right there under the skin.

Final thoughts, you prob didn't know what to expect and yes it can be sore or cause a little limp in your step, but it gets ALOT better and being your first rip at it, you could have hit a nerve, gone to close to bone ligaments etc....watch some vids, you want to get it right in the meat of the muscle for instance when i hit shoulders, i move around the senter of my delt in an area about the size of a golfball, not on the outer and not on the inner dealt. The deeper you place the oil is another factor so get some 1-1/2 inchers unless your a beast. I'm pretty lean so that works fine for me. Also split that and hit 250 (1cc) E3D like others said more stable blood levels and would hope your not doing 500 E3D on a first rip. No need for 1 gram of test per week. 

Tuff

One thing you can do, to find out if your gear is bad. Load your syringe with only a 1/4 or 1/2 a cc. Pick a location no where near the last injection; shouldn't be a problem huh...lol. If it is bad gear, you will know from this injection; although you wont be pinning near as much of the bunk gear, therefore, the pain, hopefully wont be as bad. If it is bead gear, it will not matter where and how much you inject, you will no it. Also, when you pulled out the needle, did it bleed more than normal? If so, you most likely hit a vessel, and this can be very painful as well. The best thing to do, is to ice it down as often as possible to get the fever down. Good luck.

3CC

This PIP's got to stop. I'm not sure how long I can take this. Somethings wrong. My libido is up. My strength is up. 

I used 1 1/2 needles this time. I pinned 1/2 cc in my left virgin glute and got PIP that was bad but manageable and not as bad as 2 cc was. Still hurt to sit down. Walking was ok. I then pinned 1 cc this week in my right glute and am currently dealing with bad  pip again. Seemed to get worse as the days went by. I could  rub it earlier in the week but now it hurts like hell to touch. I get no blood pulling the needle out. But noticed I'm a little shaky while injecting which I know is bad. But it's hard to remain steady while twisted up trying to pin glutes.

What do you experts think? Going back to orals sounds pretty good about now.

B

Burrr

just try gear from someone else instead, you can have gear from one of  these domestics in less than a week.Wouldn't it be worth $100 to be pain free right now? 

There are even some cheap promos going on. Unless you are pinning prop, there is really no reason to deal with PIP.

strong

3cc, if you were a little more active here you wud know the best pip free sources here. We have 5 great dom sources. Almost all of their gear is pip free. If you look and read you will see everyone saying pip free. Read the reviews and see what they say and if they are from active members...

B

Burrr

3cc, describe where on your ass cheek, and your thigh you are pinning.

If a pin ends up between muscles, or goes into fat it tends to hurt.

JARHEAD2

experience is all that makes it better. yes sir the shakiness makes it worse. Try your delts bro... Imo & we're all different. It's just like a flu shot in the arm for me if I get pip at all. The first few times were rough but after my third week, I was good to go. After the first few pins, I have never had pip so bad as to make me crippled. If you haven't watched any good videos, I know someone posted some good links & they do help, but experience is what helps the most.

SenseiMiagi

At this point I would try another manufacturer.  Even being shaky while pinning shouldnt cause the type of PIP you are describing.  Unless your pinning technique is terrible, I have to think the oil is causing it.  Sucks for your first experience to be crappy, but Test Enanthate shouldnt be this painful especially at 250mg/ml.

3CC

I'm pinning only in the ass cheeks. Upper and outer part just like it shows  on spot injections site.

3CC

Yeah I hear what you are saying. I did buy my gear from a top source and an active member here. Maybe I'm just allergic to injectables.

B

Burrr

3CC said:
</p><p>I'm pinning only in the ass cheeks. Upper and outer part just like it shows  on spot injections site.</p><p>
OK, that is pretty much the spot. I brace the hand that holds the needle against my ass cheek, and push the plunger with the other hand.</p><p>I've had some gear where the oil just did not agree with me. It's not the  src's fault, it's just you more than likely. Ask your src what the carrier oil is and try to get something different next time.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

3CC

Yeah I should try that technique. I'm doing it one handed. Jab and plunge with same arm/hand.

Yeah I don't want to blame  the source or give them a bad name.

Iamproxima

I always roll a lacrosse ball over the site if I get pip especially delts. It will help loosen the muscle and d break up the pool of oil it hurts like a bitch while you roll but it feels better after. I'd get 1.5 pins I use 1 inch for for delts and quads.

3CC

Just an update. I'm on my 9th week and from the 5th week on I've had very little to no PIP. Not sure why.  It's been smooth as glass. Very enjoyable cycle now. Been getting PR's every training session. I love it!  The only problem is I don't ever want to cycle off. I hate the thought of cycling off. But I know I have to. It's gonna suck though. I just hope I can cope. I just love the way I feel "on". Test is all I'll ever need. Screw orals and the other stuff just give me test and I'm happy. I love test! I might have an addiction now.

musselman

Its good things went better as you got more experience. . I got a chuckle from reading you say ' orals sound better " then a cpl posts later its all abt " test is all I ever need"   glad you got it figures out.. and thanks for the thread..it put alot of good advice/experience out there for us newbs