Free cycle giveaway rant!!!

Dolf

I'm gonna tell you right now I'm a pissed of motherfucker!!! In an effort to help a few sources get honest vet reviews, and to give back to the community for being active I talked a few sources into giving away a few full cycles. How the fuck does the generous source, and myself get repaid? With fucking crickets on their cycle logs, and no bloodwork! I stuck my neck out, and put my name on the line and you guys made me look like a piece of fucking shit! While some of you may not give a fuck about your word or your name I do! On here and in life my name and my word matter to me. A few individuals have drug my name through the mud and done some great sources a huge disservice! Because of a few assholes this will fuck others in the community because free cycle giveaways are over!!! They will ge extremely lucky if I don't permanently ban their asses!

Big Nasty is the only brother to be a man of his word and has been fulfilling his end of the bargain! Thanks BN! http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews/sos-promo-cycle-sust-deca-dbol

These members have not fulfilled their end of the deal

icdeadlifters (as a BIA I'm very disappointed)  http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews/s.o.s.-sponsored-cycle

Malthouse (RB) Malt got with the source and asked him to hold off. My apologies. Really wished you had put it on your cycle log.

Turnupthegas (RB) http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews/roid-bazaar-promo-cycle-2-hgh-test-cyp-eq-dbol-test-prop-mast-prop-%26-var

Frankie-knuckles (RB) http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews/roid-bazaar-sponsored-cycle-1-sus/npp/t-bol

tattoo-freak had to delay his cycle because of surgery

SemperFi

I have to whole heartily agree. While I was a MOD Dolf, Sieg, Calm, Milkin and I put in hours of our time working out the details of these 'Free Cycle Gear Offers'. It wasn't one PM and done.

I could continue this rant but I am pretty sure the members being called out will take my words as seriously as they did their responsibilities to the other MG members, themselves and the source when the chose to accept the free cycle offers.

Big Nasty I applaud your integrity and your quality cycle log and regular updates.

SEMPER 

Dolf

Yes SF was a mod, sieg, and calm also put in countless time and effort working with the sources to put this together. I'm not gonna speak for them, but I'm sure they don't appreciate their names being tarnished either!

Good thing I'm not on tren because I'd have probably blown a gasket and stroked out I'm so pissed. We, and by we I mean mods and active members do our best to make this a good and honest site with morals and integrity. When these morals and integrity get compromised  it reflects badly on us as a family! 

siegmund

x2 

big nasty your a man of your word .. and integrity speaks for itself ...

looks like.i dont need to add any more here , except to say im disappointed and pissed also .

think a few of you need to put yourself in check , i can understand maybe if something happened and you couldnt afford the blood work ...but to not keep a log.   and keep it up to date with regular reports.   is plain mother fucking LAZY , disrespectful to SOURCE.  and DOLF.  dolf has been putting alot of this foot work in here ALONE.   i do not have the time. ,lately.  and you slap him in the mouth.  ..and if your catching feelings over this ..then maybe its time you look in the mirror and ask yourself.  do you like what you see a motherfucker can make a million excuses as to why not.   ... but a man will make it happen.  abouve all else.   have a good day.  and +2 dolf 

strong

I have to agree with Dolf... in my few years on MG I only took 2 samples in exchange for an honest review. The source got just what he asked for from me... Remember, If you cant honor your word or commitments you should take a long look in the mirror at yourself... Its 1 thing to dishonor yourself but when another person puts themselves out for you (mods) you should honor them...

Outlawthing

guys are real quick to ask for the goods but not put in the works damn old dolf called em. Out  keep them honest dolf the source honored his side of the deal he deserves a review good or bad 

blastthru23

This may not be quite on topic, but since i read this a few hours ago, it got me thinking.  First, I adamantly agree with you dolf.  I keep checking the cycle logs, and it seems two have completely fell off. 

When one has to purchase something they are more compelled to use the purchased item, and give a review. Stellar products yield stellar reviews, and such review will more likely come from someone who had to use their hard earned money. 

For me, I am often quite wary of free stuff.  Mostly because i don't know the angle of the person offering the goods. To many questions come to mind when this happens.  Even the big free cycle source gave me doubts.

Here's what would work for me, and maybe others, and quite possibly the source. There are a few domestic sources that i would love to try out. A few of them have been active here and there, so they have some respect from me already. I don't always need 200-250 in gear  (you know, the minimum purchase amount). However, I may want to get a vial or two of this or that, or something else that has my interest. If the source would, as a quasi-promo, drop the minimum altogether for a one time purchase, I would go for it. I had to pay, and they got paid. For dropping the minimum purchase requirement, i post a pic, and review on their ask and discuss if i didn't use the gear for the required amount of time, or post on the rating if i meet the required time. Don't know if a star rating fits this model or not.

Right now, i can think 2-3 new comers I'd love to give some business to, just don't need a ton of stuff. But, you bet I'd pick up a vial or two of test e, maybe some primo. 

Does this make sense? 

calmb4dastorm

Sucks ass to see obligations unfulfilled. Time, effort and much energy goes into putting together a giveaway. Sure we would all love to have bookoo bottles of gear in our stash, but go about the right way. Does life get in the way of a cycle occasionally, sure it does, but be  prepared BEFORE YOU STICK YOUR FUCKING HANDS OUT Making the source and MODS look like idiots..WE VOUCH FOR YOU!!!!!!! Our reputation means more to us than it does to some of you apparently. This fuckery must stop!

Dolf

This is better suited for my other forum post, but if there's a new source there's nothing wrong with adking them to drop their minimum for a first time test order. Many sources raise their minimums to stop constant small pedly orders because they have a large customer base, and constant small orders weigh down their customer service. I've never had a source deny me a first time small test order. Ask and ye shall recieve.

JARHEAD2

Character is a great attribute & something that no one can give you or take away from you. It's my own conviction that if I can't start the cycle relatively soon or if I'm already on cycle, I decline so someone who can sample the product in a small time frame can sample & tell us their honest opinion. That's the reasoning behind the free samples or cycles, not to just get & grab all you can for free. I've seen some grabbing cycles & samples from several sources at a time, & I have to just smh! Again, character is a great attribute!!

SemperFi

Do you know how many offers for free cycles I have had to turn down because of other conflicts and/or the unwillingness to take advantage of the source?

Anytime a new source or a small source is attempting to gain ground where do you think they go? They go to the active membership and rub shoulders.

I hope that Dolf and the other MODS can use their influence with ADMIN and not allow these free offers again. It's sucks to have to throw the baby out with the bathwater but these recent events have forever muddied up our small community by the irresponsible few.

SEMPER FI