Free cycle giveaway rant!!!

siegmund

i know the offers you get ,  before i wore the badge. id get propositioned every week try this and try that. the best ones were the ones that would pm me and say.  

I SEE YOU HAVE HIGH KARMA. IN RETURN FOR REVIEW AND VOTES WE WILL GIVE YOU , A FREE CYCLE OF YOUR CHOOSING.   LOL.  

wrong site and the wrong person.  !!!!!!   stick your bs up your ass ,, i dont fuck my site and my friends for no amount of money.  or anything for that matter 

Dolf

Same here. Before becoming a mod I'd get offer after offer for free gear in return for a review, and star votes. I always turned their asses into milkin. However there's a huge difference between the two. For one pushing gear through pm is not allowed, and two you can't star vote on free gear. Free cycles offered with mod supervision is fine imo. One you get to reward a good member. Two a detailed cycle log and bloods are both helpful to the community and the source. The problem was a few guys not fulfilling their obligation to the source, and the community. A few bad apples fucked up a good thing for many others for the foreseeable future, and those guys will never be involved in any free promos as long as I'm a mod!

siegmund

i just +2 you.   lol i was strolling down on phone and hit -2.   so i hurry up and hit +     sorry im on a fucking RIPP TODAY.  I USUALLY BOT SO NUTS BUT.I PITTY THE MOTHER FUCKER GET IN MYWAY THE WRONG WAYOUT HERE ...

SORRY BRO

calmb4dastorm

ROTFLMAO! I have only seen the one video he made after he came here for the competition last year and did not win!!! He was pissed beyond all PISSTIVITY!!!!! I didn't even know who he was....backstage acting all special and shit!!! 

SenseiMiagi

Well said, and those who failed deserve to be called out.  Free samples unreviewed is one thing, but free cycles is something else.  This is why we cant have nice things :)

SemperFi

Do you know what gets my blood boiling?

These sources took the risk shipping international at their expense and received absolutely nothing in return. Makes EVERY member of MG look like a bunch of leeches. 

Who can blame these sources if they chose not to participate with us anymore. I know if I was a source and they did that to me I would shake the dust from my feet and never look back.

These individuals should be required to financially compensate the source(s) for not following through with their responsibilities. 

SEMPER FI

malthouse5656

In my defense, my proposed cycle was not free, but discounted, but I also had reached out to this source about my misfortune of being unemployed and told them I need to get my own stuff sorted out before this could proceed to which they said no problem, so I'm not sure why im grouped into this if me and the source had come to agreement, and I have never recieved anything from them. It's not taking advantage of anyone in this case. I have no product to review or write logs about from this source. No disrespec  intended by this post in anyway, just addressing the facts of why I have not updated that information on the cycle page. 

Malt 

SenseiMiagi

Appreciate the kind words.  Ill admit, I have been a bit flighty as of late.  I do login and read quite often, just been abstaining from posting.  I blame Trump :)

M

Mister A

Hey, Malt. Sorry to hear about your employment misfortune. I hope things turn around for you.

At MG, we are trying to cultivate a community of men. Therefore we demand our members be responsible for themselves, hold themselves accountable and remain true to their word.

You are being held accountable to the cycle log you created. A simple update of your log with the information you just provided would have avoided the confusion. From the perspective of the community, it appears that you received free or discounted gear in exchange for a cycle log and then bailed on it. I hope you see this from our perspective the same way that I see the situation from yours. If you can send a text message to someone then you can update your cycle log, so I doubt there is any excuse to not do so.

All we want is a community of men. I'm asking you to recognize that you could have provided an update in your cycle log instead of leaving us all to make assumptions. Perhaps we are in the wrong for making these assumptions, but our perspective doesn't allow us to give someone the benefit of the doubt at this time. We just lost a member around your age and I know several of us were beginning to worry about you, especially considering your recent thread on liver stress.

We want to see you succeed more than anything else. 

siegmund

my appolagoes. malt.  , i was unaware of this , but also this is where checking in regularly. , would have avoided this.  im wrong and sencerly appolagize. ...

malthouse5656

I see where you are coming from as well, and you're right I will hold myself accountable for my actions, you're absolutely right I couldve updated that for members to see, but you also know when you're being attacked your first mode of reason is to defend yourself. like I said before I meant no disrespect by my postings, just wasn't ready for this thread when I came online so my apologies. I will update the cycle log now to avoid any further confusions. 

Malt